27

After an hour, Shia finally went upstairs and ready to leave but suddenly stopped when she saw Nayeon sitting in the living room alone. Shia vowed at her but the latter spoke which made her frozen for some moments.

"Let's go!" Nayeon said as she walked first to the door.

She didn't move an inch as she was still staring at Nayeon.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" Nayeon raised her brow as she looked at the bodyguard who was still standing in the living area.

Shia cursed in her thought because she doesn't know what's happening.

'I was trying to avoid you but here you are!' Shia said in her thought and gritted her teeth as she was trying to get hold on herself not to get mad.

They silently walked to the elevator down to the parking lot. Neither one of them talk and just both sighed as they entered the car.

"What is exactly the reason why you're here?" Shia asked as she settled in the driver's seat.

Nayeon turns her head to the bodyguard and stared at her without saying anything. She was just like that for minutes until the bodyguard spoke again.

"Ms.Im, i'm asking you once again, why are you here with me?" She asked in a serious tone.

"What the fuck happened to you? Why are you avoiding me for two weeks without telling me the reason? Damn it! We were just okay in Jeju and then you suddenly ignored me even if i slept in your fucking room when you were sick!" Nayeon suddenly spits out which Shia flinched of the sudden outburst from Nayeon.

She massaged her temple and closed her eyes as she was trying to calm herself from the situation she was in with Nayeon at the moment.

"I'm not going out anymore. Please let's go back to the dorm." Shia calmy said and was about to go outside from the car but Nayeon held her wrist and stopped her.

"Not until you tell me why you're avoiding me!" Nayeon said as she gripped her hand at Shia's wrist.

Shia was about to answer when she saw a car pulled in the parking lot which owned by none other than Mark himself.

"Are you still going out with me even if your boyfriend is here, visiting you?" Shia sarcastically asked Nayeon.

Nayeon turns her head at the car who just parked biside their car and looked back at Shia.

"Don't you fucking dare open the door!" Nayeon warned Shia as she was about to open the door bihind her.

"Of course i won't open the door." Shia said and smirked as she rolled down the window in Nayeon's side.

She purposely opened the window so Nayeon can't go with her and to be with her boyfriend instead.

"Shit!" Nayeon mumbled as Mark called her name once he saw Nayeon was also inside the car with the bodyguard.

"Good evening, Mr.Tuan." Shia greeted him as she went out of the car.

"Can you atleast help Ms.Im to go upstairs. She's a little bit tired and wanted to sleep." She said to Mark which the latter immediately approached Nayeon's direction and helped her out of the car and walked directly to the elevator.

When Shia was about to enter the car, Nayeon excused herself from Mark and asked him to go upstairs first. As the elevator finally closed she immediately walked back to the car where Shia was standing behind the driver seat's door.

She suddenly slapped the bodyguard very hard which the latter was surprised by Nayeon's act.

"You're a fucking asshole!" She was in rage and was about to slap once again but Shia held her hand tightly.