42

SHIA'S POV

Weekend came and as a promised to my girlfriend i would go on an outing with them and even if it is against my will, i can do nothing because my girlfriend will still be followed and still the boss.

I decided to take them to Hamdeok Beach in Jeju Island so that they can all relax at least for two days. They didn't know where we are going yet but i know they will enjoy it when they know where we're going.

And because my parents are also here, i will also take them so that they can both enjoy and relax from their works.

I introduced Nayeon to my parents the other day and even though my girlfriend was nervous to meet my parents again for the second time i am still grateful because they immediately got along just a few moments later.

And even though i was embarrassed at dad because of what he reveals about me, I am still very happy because they're affectionate towards my girlfriend especially mommy who said nothing but to tell Nayeon that she will make her even more prettier.

Daddy also boasted that he knew how to sing a Twice song, so my girlfriend was shocked because she couldn't believe that daddy could sing a Korean song.

But Nayeon was even more surprised when mommy suddenly brought out that she wanted to have grandchildren that's why my girlfriend almost choked while drinking water when she heard what my mom had said.

And my cousin also added what mommy had said that she also wanted a niece/nephew she could play with.

I also like what they suggested but I have to wait for Nayeon first because she is still in the KPOP industry and i can't stop her work because she's happy with what she is right now.

"Darling, we're done packing now. Shall we go?" My mom said when she went out of their room while i was in the living room waiting for them to finish packing their belongings.

"Okay, mom." I answered as i stood up and put my hand on her shoulder and went out of the suite while dad and Alesha followed us from behind.

My parents four bodyguards also carried our belongings while Peter and Kristoff went to the airport first to guide the girls to the Jet while my bestfriend JC will drive us to the airport.

I texted Nayeon when we're already inside the van to inform her that we're on our way to the airport.

Me: *Hi, baby. We're on our way now. Are you already in the jet?*

Nayeon: *Drive safe love. Yeah we're already inside. And why did our faces imprinted on your jet?*

Me: *Did you see it already? Hahahaha! I was planning to give that to Twice so you all wouldn't get hassled if you all have tour outside the country.*

Nayeon: *Oh my God! What have you done LeCoutre?! We didn't ask you to give us a plane! And what do you think of this jet, just a toy?!*

I suddenly giggled at her reply as i know already her reaction in my thoughts.

Me: *I was just waiting JYP to come home so i will properly turn over the jet, baby. Don't worry, i still have plenty of jets in Switzertland.*

Nayeon: *I swear, just a little bit and i will kill you! I told you not to spoil us! Hurry up and get your ass here and i'll cut you off your fucking hair already!*

I laughed out loud at her text which caused my parents and Alesha to look at me with confusion in their eyes.

"You're not crazy, are you?" Alesha suddenly asked me as her eyes furrowed.

"Ignore me, I'm just happy okay?!" I answered her laughingly.

Me: *Let's make a baby already.*