21

NO ONE's POV

As Twice members were busy packing their belongings, Shia on the other hand was also chilling on the massage chair in the living room while watching videos on her phone.

Twice are going to Jeju Island tomorrow for their shoot of their new music video.

'They're in chaos.' She mumbled and smile as the girls were passing at her and walking in the basement back and forth to their rooms and shouting Nayeon's name just to ask like:

NAYEON UNNIE, HAVE YOU SEEN MY SCARF?!

NAYEON UNNIE, WHERE'S MY CHARGER?!

NAYEON UNNIE PLEASE HELP ME ZIP MY LUGGAGE! I CAN'T ZIP IT!

NAYEON UNNNNIIEEEE COME OVER PLEASE...."

HEY NABONGS! I CAN'T FIND MY CARDIGAN IN THE BASEMENT!

"Why is everyone calling Nayeon asking random stuffs at her?"

"Yahhhh! Even zipping your luggage is hard to do?!" Nayeon suddenly scolded Momo and helped the latter.

"See! You can't zip it too." Momo said.

As Nayeon opened Momo's luggage she widen her eyes because it was pack with snacks and not her clothes.

Shia chuckled as she watched Nayeon who was on the verge of strangling Momo upside down while the latter just gave her Nayeon unnie a peace sign in her hand.

"You little witch!" She smacked Momo's head which i laughed because she was really pissed off and just tried to calm herself but failed.

"Who told you to bring all of these? Or what if i told you, bring the whole refregirator to Jeju?" Nayeon sarcastically said to Momo which the latter widen her eyes.

"Really i can bring our fridge?" She excitedly ask the older.

"Aggghhhh! Please Lord, take me now! I can't live any longer with these people!!!!!" Nayeon shouted while looking up at the ceiling.

Shia who was watching the whole scene was amused by Nayeon. She didn't know that the eldest of Twice is the most patience of all the members until now.

Shia only sees Nayeon as an outgoing person and bubbly but what Shia sees   right at the moment has changed her preferences towards the eldest.

'She's definitely the most caring and patience woman i've ever met.' She smiled at the thought of the woman who keeps running in her mind for the past two years.

"Put it back before i will strangle you!" She commanded and went back inside their room.

"Unnie, you are so mean!" Momo shouted and put back all the snacks she sneaked out from the fridge and in the kitchen's storage.

"Yes i am!" Nayeon shouted back at Momo which Shia widen her smile because of the two person bickered of the small things.

"Shia oppa, come here! Please help me put this in the kitchen." Momo called Shia at the dining which the latter stood up and went to her.

"You know what! Stop liking Nayeon uunie! She's an evil!"

Shia burst out laughing at Momo's statement as she finds it very funny. She really emphasized the world evil.

"She's mad because i did put the snacks in my luggage. Like hello, we can buy again when we gets back here, right?"

"You can buy these snacks in Jeju, Momoring. Don't worry i'll help you buy the whole store there." Shia said as she helped Momo putting back all the snacks she sneaked in her luggage.

"And beside you're just gonna stay there for two days and will be back here after the shoot, right?" Shia really tried to console Momo because she was whining like a kid towards the snacks that Nayeon commanded to put it back where Momo took it.

After a while, the girls were sitting in the living room watching their favorite kdrama while Shia was nowhere to be seen in the dorm.

"Where's oppa?" Chaeyoung asked when she noticed the bodyguard's absence.

They turned their heads to Nayeon who was currently engrossed at the kdrama they were watching.

When she noticed that someone's watching her, she turns her head towards her members.

"What?" She asked.

"You knew where Shia is?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I don't know!" Nayeon answered but her mind was immediately flying acrossed the universe thinking where could Shia be at this hour.

"Did she call you or tells you if where she will going?" Jihyo asked.

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows at the girls who keep their stare at her waiting for her answer.

"And why'd you ask me that? You're the leader here, Jihyo. She should ask your permission not on me."

"She said she's going to the convenience store because she has something to buy there." Momo said and it made Nayeon glare at Momo.

"Oh here you are, oppa!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as the bodyguard entered their dorm with plastic bag in her hand.

"Where have you been?!" Nayeon asked the bodyguard which the members surprised by her sudden outburst.

"I went to the convenience store to buy some necessities." Shia smiled at Nayeon which the latter just furrowed her brow.

When Shia went downstairs, the girls were glaring at their unnies like they're ready to eat her.

"You acted like her girlfriend. Are you already in a relationship?" Jihyo asked her.

"W-wha-t the hell Jihyo?!" Nayeon widen her eyes with her question.

"She stuttered girls! She fucking stuttered!" Jeongyeon stood up while pointing at Nayeon's direction.

"Oh my god!" Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Yes oh my god, unnie!" Tzuyu blurted out.

"Did you already kiss, unnie?" Sana suddenly asked.

That's when the members widen their eyes as Nayeon suddenly blushed when Sana mention about the kiss.

"And she blushed! So it means, they did kiss!" Jeongyeon screamed which Nayeon turns redder because of embarassment.

"Who confessed first, unnie?" Jihyo asked.

"We're not in a relationship, Okay?!" Nayeon stood up and went to their room.