62

JC'S POV

I am with Shia in her office right now since she asked me to come here in her office even i, myself have also works in my office. But since Nayeon will be flying back to SK tonight, i had to accompany her as long as i can for moral support.

Shia would not have come here now because she wanted to be with her girlfriend during the last hours they were together but there was a problem with the company and her presence is needed, so she had no choice but to go to her work.

I know it's hard on her part to be away from Nayeon again especially since they both have a child now.

She told me yesterday when we were in one of her warehouse, if she could follow Nayeon to SK she would. But Nayeon already talked to her about it and wanted her and their child to be out of her work because Nayeon don't want her work to meddle with her personal life. Nayeon wanted Shia and Ryleigh to stay away from the limelight since Nayeon world is so toxic and might ruin everything in just one snap.

And i agree with Nayeon about that, she was indeed right!

Shia should stay here in Switzerland with their daughter because that's the right thing to do.

Nayeon was just protecting them.

And here's my idiot bestfriend still sulking because her girlfriend will be leaving in few hours from now.

She's been quiet the whole morning and keeps on pacing back and forth inside her office while me and the two bodyguards were just following our gaze at her dizzily.

"Heyyy! Can you atleast stop walking? If we only measured how long you've walked here inside your office, you might have reached Paris. And please stop because we have been dizzy with what you are doing." I said to her and her two bodyguards nodded in agreement.

"I just can't accept that Nayeon will leave later. Damn it! I want to come with her, bud." She said and i rolled my eyes at her.

That is why Nayeon asked me, that i should talk Shia about this matter because the latter was indeed a stubborn.

Where else can you see a billionaire acting like a child? Well, here is Shia, my idiot bestfriend! I don't know where her brain went and why she still can't get what Nayeon had said to her.

Yes, i know it's fucking hard to be away from the one you love, but i'm hoping she also understands her girlfriend this time. It's going to get worst if she'll go with her, right? The whole KPOP industry or i might say THE WHOLE WORLD will be even more confused as to why they are both arrived together. I know how difficult the situation is, in SK's airport especially all the medias seems that, they've been living there just to wait and to get a picture of their idols.

Their situation is different now than it was before. If Shia was Once known as the hottest bodyguard of Twice, it is even more now, especially because her whole background has already revealed that she is one of the well-known billionaires of the world. And it's even more shocking if they're going back to SK together, the world might even more chaotic because of them.

"She's not going to break you up, asshole! She will just going there because she's still have works to finish. She's an idol for heaven's sake! Just wait until her contract ends and it's just 1 year left, so be patience..!" I blurted out as i was already annoyed at her.

"What if she'll find a man more deserving than i am?" She said as she sat on her swivel chair.

"Don't you trust your girlfriend, Shia? Oh God! I can't believe you! Can't you even see how she loves you that much that she even gave you a beautiful daughter? She already assured you that after her contract ends, she'll settle down and live with you here in Switzerland even if you knew that her whole family was in SK. Isn't that enough for you not to trust Nayeon?" I irritatedly yelled at her, making all my nerves to explode because of this asshole in front of me.