FINAL

NO ONE'S POV

"You're not going to death march my friend. So stop the fucking annoying heavy  breathing because it made my ears irked thousand times." Shia turned her head to her bestfriend who was standing beside her.

"Stop cursing! You're in front of our Lord, you asshole!" Shia hissed her in a whisper tone.

"Then stop breathing heavily and wiggling your body! You're about to get married yet you're acting like you're having a death sentence!" JC replied to Shia which JC earned death glare from her.

"I'm nervous, okay?" Shia whispered JC while the latter chuckled in response.

"Relax bud, this is your day, so you must stay calm because your soon to be wife will be out in that door any moment by now. And it's so embarassing if you'll just going to collapse here. Look at your visitors, they're not just ordinary human being but a prominent people around the world" JC said to her as she also looked inside the church.

Yes, Shia and Nayeon are about to get married where her parents also got married at the huge cathedral in Paris.

After one year of preparation for their grandeur wedding, finally, the d-day has finally come.

Although Shia and Nayeon only wanted a simple wedding with few of their closest friends and business colleagues to be there, Shia's mom didn't agree with them and wanted her only child to have the most and nameable wedding in century.

Since the couple are well-known around the world, it was also broadcasted live across the globe especially in SK where Nayeon raised and became an idol.

Shia's mom was the one who organized all the preparation of their wedding and contacted all of her connections from fashion industry, best wedding organizers, and best chefs in the world so the wedding would be perfect.

And it indeed the most magnificence wedding not just in Europe but around the world as well.

As for Shia, she wore a black tuxedo that fits her perfectly that even women inside the church can't take off of their eyes away from her because of her dazzling looks.

She's beautifully handsome in so many ways.

"What if, she's going to run away?" Suddenly Shia asked her bestfriend out of the blue.

JC on the other hand was restraining herself from laughing because of her idiot bestfriend.

Of all Shia could think about, she only thought about Nayeon running away at their wedding day?

How pathetic her bestifriend was!

"Even Nayeon knew you're stupid, she wouldn't do that because she loves you like she couldn't breath without you by her side." JC laughingly whispered at Shia which the latter shot daggers on her.

"I'm not stupid!" Shia fights back at JC.

"Yeah, you're not." JC smirkingly uttered and looked at Jisoo's direction who signalled her to zip her mouth becausw the idol was looking at them all along that's why she gave JC a signal to shut her mouth.

When the wedding march started to play, Shia stood straight and composed herself, waiting the future Mrs. LeCoutre to come out.

"Oh my baby..." Shia lovingly mumbled as she watched her daughter came out at the door with Zoey on her side holding her arms while walking in the aisle.

Shia softly laughed as Ryleigh stopped midway and looked at the people at the pew standing, who were also taking pictures of her and Zoey.

Ryleigh was wearing a white gown same as her mom paired with a tiara on her head and a veil that uncovered on her face.