PLANS Ch 32

Bobby, Athena, Chim, and Hen are fixing a small part for Owen, Tk and carlos but while they are doing it eddie and buck distract them.

---

Eddie, Buck, Tk, Carlos and Owen decided to buy a milkshake while they walk to the park just minding the view.

"LA is really have a lot of good places" Owen said looking around.

"I know you should visit some time" Buck replied.

"We sure will" Carlos replied.

"Anyway how's your wound?" Eddie ask.

"It's getting better" Carlos replied.

Buck and eddie nodded.

"Hang on let me just call bobby" Buck said as he grabs his phone.

"Alright we will wait in the bench over there" Tk said and they leaves buck alone.

"What's the situation cap?" Buck ask.

"It's almost complete, just give us 5 minutes" Bobby replied.

"Ok, bye" Buck said and hang up.

-- on the bench

"We are going to miss you guys" Eddie said.

"Same" Tk said.

"Same here son" owen replied.

"Alright I have talk to bobby he said that they are almost dons with the chim problem, let's go" Buck said as he points back to the fire house.

"Alright let's move" Eddie said as he gets up.

The team head to the fire house. When they arrived buck ask tk, carlos and owen to close their eyes.

"Why do we--" Tk ask but eddie cut him off.

"It's a surprise come one" Eddie replied.

Buck and eddie help the 3 to walk upstairs.

"Alright open your eyes now" Buck said

When they open their eyes.

"Surprise!!" The 118 yelled.

"Wow you really did all this?" Owen ask looking around.

"Hey we appreciate what you 3 have done to the fire house" Bobby replied.

"Come one let's party" Hen said as he grabs Tk and Carlos.

Chim play the rhythm of the night remix. Bobby place the food on the table. Tk, Carlos, Buck, and eddie dance on the beat. Hen and Owen sit looking at the two couple dancing.

"They are pretty great" Hen said looking at Tk, Carlos, Buck, and eddie

"Yeah they are. I'm really happy for Tk that he have friends like you guys" Owen said smiling.

"We are also lucky for having our back when we needed it" Hen replied.

"Anytime, I'm just going to miss you all" Owen said.

"Come on let's dance" Bobby said as he grabs hen.

"Come on Captain Strand" Carlos said pulling owen's hand.

Owen stands up and started dancing on the beat. It was only 3 hours of fun but the team enjoyed every minute of it.

Next Day.

The 118 said goodbye to Tk, Carlos and Owen as they drove back to austin.

"I'm going to miss those guys" Bobby said as he walks back.

"Me too" Chim replied.

"Same here" Eddie and Buck said at the same time.

The bell rings and everybody head to the fire truck.

----

Tk, Carlos on the back while Owen drives.

"Tk can you call marjan to let her know we are coming back" Owen ask Tk.

"Sure dad let me just grab my phone" Tk replied as he grab his phone.

He dial the number.

"Hey Tk what's up?" Marjan ask.

"Hey marjan me, Carlos and Dad are heading back" Tk said.

"That's great cause I can't handle all of this men myself" marjan joked.

"How's Buttercup?" Owen ask.

"Oh hey cap.. the dogs fine except for Tk's shoe collection" Marjan replied.

"What! that dog again" TK said.

"Haha you should really find a better place to put your shoes" Carlos replied.

"Yeah yeah anyway we just call to check up on you guys. See you in a few hours" Tk said.

"Alright bye" Marjan drop the call.

-----

Eddie realized that it's the 4 month since buck and him started dating. He though that he would take him to a restaurant to celebrate.

He check his calendar and buck (yes they share there calendar with each other). It's clear. He walks to bobby's office.

"Eddie how can I help?" Bobby ask as he stop writing.

"Hey cap I don't know who to ask so that's why I came here" Eddie said.

"Sure what's seems to be bothering you? is it buck?" Bobby ask.

"It's kinda. but not in that way! I wanted to take buck for dinner later but I don't know where to take him?" Eddie finally said it.

"Wow never though you would get advice from me.. Anyway I know a place" Bobby replied.

"You do? Where?" Eddie ask.

"A friend of athena owns a restaurant and that food and the place is perfect for both of you" Bobby replied as he show eddie a picture.

"This is perfect" Eddie replied as he grabs the photo.

"Yeah but you should make a reservation because that place is really busy, Here take this card and call" Bobby said then gives him a caller card.

Eddie grabs the card and dial the number on his phone.

"Hello" Eddie said.

"Hello sir this is Clover Love Restaurant. How may I help you?" A woman ask.

"Hi I would love to get a reservation for 2 person this evening" Eddie said.

"Alright sir can I get your name?" The woman ask.

"Eddie Diaz" he replied.

"Ok sir diaz what's the occasion?" The woman ask.

"A date" Eddie said.

"Ok sir Eddie Diaz reservation for 2 person at evening what time sir?" The woman ask.

"9:00Pm" Eddie replied.

"Ok sir is that all?" The woman ask.

"Yes" he replied.

"Ok sir diaz have a lovely day" She said and hangs up.

"From what's I'm guesting you got a reservation?" Bobby ask.

"Yes thank you cap" he said.

"No problem. Just promise me something" Bobby said.

"What is it cap?" Eddie ask.

"You will take care of buck" Bobby said.

"I will cap. I will" Eddie said.

The alarm rings and the team head to the fire station.

Hey so I have never made any reservation in my life so I don't really know what they usually ask so I hope this is accurate enough hehe. and the restaurant is a made up just to be clear.