The Cute Couple Show Ch 33

Buck and the other are waiting like always. A girl head upstairs holding a flower.

The team notice that she is heading towards buck, who is playing with the pin ball machine.

The girl tap buck's shoulder making buck turn around.

"Um can I help yo---" Buck was suddenly cut of by her lips. Buck push the girl not to far but just to stop the kiss.

Eddie stand up and sprint towards the two.

"What the hell was that?" Eddie ask a bit angry.

"I don't know. who are you anyway?" Buck ask.

"I'm carmen we been chatting with each other for 3 months now" She replied.

"Is this true?" Eddie ask trying to stay calm

"What I have never chat anyone name carmen?" Buck replied.

"See you been chatting with me and here is your profile" She said as she shows buck and eddie the picture.

"I swear eddie I'm not cheating with anyone--" Buck was cut of by eddie.

"I know" Eddie said smiling.

"Yeah. wait you agree with me?" Buck ask confuse.

"Sorry it's just usually they always think I'm cheating" Buck added.

Eddie smiled "I know your not cheating because I know you would never do that to me and Christopher. Plus I barely see you with your phone anymore since we basically live in the same house together for the past months plus the photo he use was outdated for like a year so..." Eddie replied.

"Then who was I chatting?" Carmen ask confuse.

"I don't know but it's can't be me because I'm gay and he is my boyfriend" Buck replied then points to eddie.

"Aw that's so cute" she said and took a photo of buck and eddie.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding" Carmen apologized.

"No problem" Eddie replied.

She looks around and jump when she saw the Tv.

"Can I ask you guys a favor. That's my favorite tv show and I need to watch it now. Can I?" Carmen ask.

Eddie looks at bobby who agreed.

"Thank you" She said and sits down.

"This is my favorite show, The Cute couple show. It's a show about two person that are so cute together that get to have an interview about there lives and stuff. Today is the day where they pick a new couple for a day then if the fans loved it then you will win a trip somewhere" She explained to the crew.

Chim, Buck, Eddie, Hen and Carmen watch cause they have nothing to do anyway.

"The next Cute couple for today is.... The two fire fighters from 118. This couple shows that love is love between two hot fire fighters men" The Woman said.

The 118 was shock on what they just heard.

"Who is it?" Buck ask.

"It's probably not us buck" Eddie replied.

The Show showed a picture of buck and eddie kissing and laughing at the fire station.

"OMG" Eddie qnd Buck said shock.

"Ahh.. you guys are in the cute couple show. It so sweet and cute I'm gonna die" Carmen said as she grabs her phone.

A few minutes later a reporter arrived from the fire station.

Is eddie diaz and Evan buckley here?" The man ask.

"Um yes why?" Eddie ask as he and buck walks downstairs.

"Hi i'm Darwin a reporter from Cute couple Tv show. We are here to interview you guys" He said as he ask two men to grab a chair.

"Um do you guys want to do this?" Bobby ask.

"I don't really know? what about you buck" Eddie said.

"Maybe a trip does sound amazing but If you don't want it then I don't want it either" Buck replied.

"Just take it you guys. This opportunity doesn't happen often" Hen said.

"Are you sure?" Buck ask eddie.

"Ok let's do it. What could go wrong?" Eddie said as he grabs buck's hand.

"So are you guys ready?" Darwin ask.

"Yes we are" Buck said as the two sit down.

"So we are live in 3.. 2.. 1.."

"Hello ladies and gentlemen we are here at the 118 fire station to interview today's couple love Evan buckley and Eddie Diaz" Darwin said while buck and eddie waved.

"So Let's star first with something simple how long have you two been dating?" Darwin ask.

"4 months" Eddie and buck said at the same time.

"Oh you guys sync. Cute point for that" Darwin said to the camera.

"Next question how long have you two know each other?"

"For 3 years now" Buck replied.

"Wow so you two have never dating until recently?"

"Yes" eddie replied.

--After a lot of questions.

"Ok you will be competing for votes along with 2 other contestant if your vote is higher than them the you will win a trip to Paris" Darwin said.

"That's it for the guys. Remember voting will start... now and end tomorrow morning so vote now" Darwin said then the show cuts.

"Thank you for your time Evan and Eddie good luck" Darwin said as they leave.

"OMG I will be your no 1 fan. Chim already told me that you guys are called Buddie. I will definitely post this in my YouTube channel" Carmen said while typing stuff on her phone.

"Wow a trip to paris jealous" Maddie said as she enters.

"Maddie" Chim said as he runs towards her.

"What are you doing here you should be resting" Chim ask.

"I wanted to see for my self. I watch Cute Couple Show sometimes and when I saw you and Eddie being interviewed. I though the baby was coming out. Thank god it did not." Maddie explain.

"Well what do you think maddie?" Buck ask.

"I say go for it you two rarely go out" Maddie said.

"Actually we do" Eddie said.

"I invited buck to a dinner later this evening" Eddie said.

"Aw so sweet I'm sure you guys are going to win" Maddie said.

"Yeah we support you" Carmen said.

"Wait, Who are you?" Maddie ask.

Yow two chapter in one day Hope you like it so far...😀