Blood thinners made it worse Ch 35

*At Eddie's house*

Buck and eddie finish their brunch and now just sitting around on the couch.

"What should we do?" Buck ask.

"About what?" Eddie ask.

"Today! We should do something while the sun is still up" Buck replied as he points to the window.

"Alright... um.... how about we take christopher to the zoo?" Eddie suggested.

"Yeah that sounds fun" Buck said as he gets up.

Eddie did the same and grabs his keys to pick up christopher.

Eddie and buck drove to abuela's place and ask christopher to say goodbye to abuela as they are going to the zoo.

Christopher did what he was told and they head to the zoo.

*At the zoo*

Buck, Eddie and Christopher walk around while looking at the animal.

"Hey look buddy there's the tiger" Buck said pointing to the tiger.

"Wow I really love tiger no, all the animals" Christopher said as he points to every animal he can see.

"Yeah and we should always take care of them" Eddie added.

"I will dad" He replied.

"You guys hungry?" Eddie ask.

"Sure, why not" Buck replied while christopher nodded.

"But first I need to go to the rest room" Buck replied.

"How about you buddy do you need to use the rest room?" Eddie ask.

"No dad" He responded.

"Don't worry I will meet you there ok" Buck said as he walks to the rest room.

Eddie looks for a place to eat and he found a vendor selling hotdogs and drinks.

Eddie ordered some food while Christopher was waiting on the bench.

At the restroom.

Buck did his business and now washing his hands. He was about to leave when a guy wearing a mask enters the room.

Buck ignored it. Then man took something in his pocket while buck was walking out on the door.

The masked man shoved a knife in buck's stomach. Buck did not react fast enough. He got hit and now bleeding from the knife.

The masked man pulled the knife and strike him one more time then he hit buck's head with the knife's handle.

He was getting dizzy from the blood lost. And the blood thinner did not help his condition. He only heard the man speaks.

"Your kind are the reason ....why this world is full of sinners " the man said and walked away.

Buck lost consciousness after hearing that.

*Back at eddie and christ*

Christopher is eating his meal while eddie is still waiting for him. He's been gone for 7 minutes how long can a guys pee anyway? he asked himself.

He suddenly felt something off. Like something bad is going to happen.He wanted to make sure buck is alright. He and christopher decided to go check on buck just in case.

Eddie walks to the restroom and when he open the door. He saw buck bleeding, laying on the floor unconscious. He quickly grabs buck.

"Buck?! Buck?!" He said concerned and terrified.

"Christopher call 911!" Eddie yelled and christopher called.

"Here you go dad. Why what hap-" Christopher stops when he saw buck on the floor.

"Buck? Buck?" he said as he tried to wake buck up.

Eddie put pressure on the wound while christopher waits for the responder to arrived.

Few minutes and the responder arrived. Who were Hen, Chim and bobby. They did not believe what they saw.

Bobby ordered hen to check buck and chim to start the ambulance. They followed bobby's order while bobby comfort eddie and christopher.

*at the ambulance*

"Eddie how did this happen?" Bobby ask.

"I.. don't know. He was in the restroom for a while and when we check .......we saw him on the ground .....bleeding and unconscious" Eddie replied stuttering as his love is dying in from of him.

"edi" Buck whispered as he slowly open his eyes. He tried to move but the pain is preventing him.

"Buck! Thank god your alive" Eddie said as he grabs buck's hand and holds him tight.

"Who did this to you?" Eddie ask.

"Now is not a good time to ask buck question eddie he is in weak condition and he need to be treated immediately" Bobby said and eddie nodded in respond.

"Is buck going to be okay?" Christopher ask.

"He will buddy. He won't leaves us" Eddie said as he comfort his son.

"I'm sorry dad" christopher said.

"Why ?" Eddie ask confused.

"If I was with buck then this would have never happen" He replied.

"It's not your fault son" Eddie said as he hugs christopher.

They arrived at the hospital. Buck is already being treated while eddie drop him again to abuela's house. Eddie was planning on heading back to the hospital.

Maddie arrived at the hospital as soon as hen called her about buck.

It took a while, It's already morning. Maddie and chim are sleeping while eddie is awake waiting for the doctor's respond.

After a while the doctor came out and eddie head straight to him.

"How was he? Is he going to be fine?" Eddie ask panicking.

"What is your relationship with mr buckley?" The doctor ask.

"I'm his boyfriend eddie diaz and that his sister maddie buckley" He said and then pointed at maddie asleep along with chim.

"Ok mr diaz. I'm not going to waste any time. He injuries was not the serious as he was not stab in the heart. But the blood thinner made it hard for buck to recover. It could took him weeks to fully regain his strength" Doctor will said.

"Can I see him?" Eddie ask.

"Sure but I suggest you don't wake him up. He need to rest for his body to quicken his recovery. I will be in there if you need me sir diaz" Dr will said and head straight to the next room.

Eddie head to buck's room. He saw his boyfriend with tube and other devises strap to him.

He sits and grabs buck's hand

"Hey buck. I know you asleep but I really hope you wake up. We need you in the firehouse Christopher need you... I need you. I already lost shannon I won't lost you too" Eddie said tightening his grip on buck's hand as tears started falling from his eyes.

Hey so happy new year. Well it's new year here don't know there. Anyway don't get angry at me for hurting buck again. I originally planed that eddie was the one to get hurt. But I change it because I want to challenge them. Sorry for that as well. I just really want to show that there is more than just happiness in a relationship. In the following chapters, you will see what I'm talking about.😀