Call me Evan. Ch 15

*At the Hospital*

Maddie pulls Eddie outside to talk.

"Why did you say your his friend you know your more than that?" Maddie ask.

"I had to. because he suffered a lot and saying that he is my boyfriend will only make his head suffer so let him heal for now" Eddie said.

"Alright if you say so" Maddie said as they walk back in.

"Hey buck, do you remember anything... anything at all?" Bobby ask.

"Buck..... is that my name?" buck ask.

"No  well your full name is Evan Buckley" Maddie said as she hold an ID of buck.

"What happened?" Buck ask.

"You fall from the second floor and hit your head" Bobby said.

"What? When? Ugh my head hurts. why can't I remember!" Buck said now panicking and holding his head like its going to explode.

"Eddie call the doctor now!" Bobby said as Eddie runs to call the doctor.

"Buck calm down" Maddie said.

Few seconds later a doctor and a few nurse shows up and ask them to leave. Eddie saw buck being injected with a needle to calm him down. Eddie was devastated of what his father done to his boyfriend.

After a while buck falls asleep and the doctor came to us.

"What happened?" The doctor ask

"We just talk to him for a while and he started panicking" bobby said.

"What exactly did you say?" the doctor ask.

"He ask us what happened to him and I told him... I'm so sorry doc" Bobby apologize.

"Ok so that what trigger it... You see Buck have Post Traumatic Amnesia. This type of amnesia is cause by a trauma or an injury to the head. The memory lost depends on the degree of trauma and the effects can be temporary or permanent" The doctor explain and everyone was shock.

"So there is a chance he might never get his memory back?" Eddie asks as he keeps trying to not cry.

"Yes but don't give up hope. He just needs time and I suggest that you or anyone would not tell him to remember anything traumatic or it could trigger another panic attack" The doctor said and they nodded.

"Thank you doctor" Maddie said and he excuse himself.

"Why did I agreed to let my parents spend Christmas here.. I'm such an idiot" Eddie said as he sits in a vacant chair.

"Hey Eddie it's not yo--" bobby was cut off by Eddie.

"No it is bobby. I should have never let my parents near him" Eddie yelled and some people look at them. Eddie just walks away. Maddie was about to follow him but bobby stop her. "Give him time to think Maddie," Bobby said and Maddie agreed.

Eddie decided to go home and he arrived he saw his mother and he did not even care to look at her. He just walks to Christopher who is asleep and he hugs him. Christopher move.

"Sorry to wake you up buddy," Eddie said.

"No problem dad.. hey dad is Buck going to be ok?" Christopher ask as he rubs his eyes.

"I hope so buddy. I really hope so" Eddie said as he hugs his son tighter. Eddie falls asleep in Christopher's bed.

Next day

Everyone have a shift except chim. Eddie was just quiet, when he is on duty, eating, etc. Other notice this and tried to say something but bobby said that he will talk to him.

"Hey eddie" Bobby said.

"Hello cap do you need anything?" Eddie ask with a weak tone while reading his book

"Let's visit buck" Bobby said looking at Eddie.

"We still have shift," Eddie said as he keeps reading his book.

"Tk and and Hen will cover our shift" Bobby said.

"Yeah we will take it from here you go visit buck" hen said and Eddie gets up.

Eddie and bobby drives to the hospital to check buck.

"Hey Eddie, Bobby," Maddie said after opening the door.

"how is buck?" Eddie ask.

"Well he still don't remember anything" Maddie said pointing at buck asleep.

They sit and after a while a doctor arrived and ask who is the member of the family.

"I am" Maddie said.

"So he will be free to leave later about 6Pm just remember to give him his medicine and keep an eye on him he is still weak and unstable and can hurt himself or others" the doctor said and gave a prescription for buck's medication.

"Thank you doc" Maddie said as he takes the prescription.

The doctor leave and Eddie just keeps staring at buck.

"Eddie he will be fine I will make sure he is safe," Maddie said.

"But what about his memories? can you make sure he will remember us.... you............me?" Eddie said a bit furious.

"I know I can't promise that but buck will be ok" Maddie said.

"I'm sorry Maddie I'm just I'm scared of---"

"I know I know I feel scared too. What if buck never gets his memories back? or maybe he could get hurt etc but we have to stay strong for Buck" Maddie said.

After a while Buck wakes up and see 3 person.

"Ugh where am I?" Buck ask looking at them.

"Hey, hey buck your at the hospital ok relax" bobby said.

"Why do you keep calling me buck?" Buck ask.

"Um cause that's your name.. well nickname?" bobby said and the 2 were confuse.

"Evan sounds much better can you just call me Evan?" Buck said.

"Ok we will call you Evan just please calm down" Maddie said nodding.

"Thank you... uh, Maddie right..(buck pointing at Maddie) and your bobby..... ( buck pointing at bobby)and you are... sorry I forgot your name (buck pointing at Eddie). Buck said.

"It's Eddie.... your best friend," Eddie said his face just sad that even he's name he forgot.

"Right Eddie sorry.... did you got my gift?" buck ask and suddenly everyone was shock.

"What gift?" Eddie ask.

"I don't know why did I said that?" buck ask himself.

Maddie tap Eddie on the shoulder and whispered to both of them.
"So there is a chance to get his memories back," Maddie said and Eddie was smiling hoping that someday he will remember everything.

Hey, guys sorry I know that the last chapter was a bit rush I just wanted to put the story and not waste time because tomorrow I will be back to working on my school work. I just hope you guys are ok of buck forgetting his memories I even have to make some research on his condition to be sure that it could possible happen.