I'm Not Leaving You Ch 40

It's been days since buck told the 118 that carols is proposing to tk. Everyone waiting for the date of the wedding which still doesn't have a date at the moment. Eddie is now confuse if he should propose to buck. He thought that he should wait after tk and carlos's wedding as he doesn't want to shift the attention from carlos and tk to them.

Tk is visiting LA for a while and his father as well because he have some things to fix there. Carlos was not able to come due to work. They are supposed to crash at eddie's place rather than booking a hotel. He agreed as christopher always likes company.

He get's up on the bed and heads to chirstopher's room to see if he is awake, Which he is. He invited Christopher to eat breakfast. They head to the kitchen and eat cereal as he ran out of pancakes to cook.

Buck has a 24 hours shift so he won't visit them later. Eddie told christopher that they will have a guest staying overnight and he agreed and ask who is it? Tk and Captain owen he responded. Christopher smiled as he will see Tk again. He also ask for sir carlos but sadly he won't come.

Christopher understand and finish his food. Eddie did the same. After a while someone rang the doorbell and when christopher opened the door because eddie is washing dishes, it's tk and owen.

Christopher hug both as he eddie wipe his hand and proceed to the front door. Tl and Owen came in and eddie shakes hanf on captain owen and hug tk. They decided to sit and have a small talk.

"So I heard that you and carol are having a wedding. So when will it be?" Eddie ask.

"We still don't know actually. I mean we are not in a rush and all" tk replied.

"Hey do you guys mind I need to use your restroom?" Owen ask.

Eddie points at the door. "Restroom is over there captain" Eddie said.

"I told you guys many time never to call me that when I'm not working" Owen respond as he heads to the restroom.

"Anyway how austin, the 126?" Eddie ask.

"Good good we just save a bunch of teenager swimming at a pool that happens to have a eruption" Tk replied.

"Eruption? as in volcano eruption?" Eddie clarified.

"Yes. How about you I heard the dam broke last week. It was over the news" Tk said.

"Yeah well we took care of that" Eddie replied.

"So what's going on with buck? Carlos told me he was self harming?" Tk ask quietly as christopher is just on the next room watching cartoon.

"Well he is getting better. He is going to therapy twice a week and it really improved him. Eddie replied.

"Yeah that's great. I too have addiction but dad and carlos help me out" Tk replied.

They keep chatting for while owen is now playing christopher while the two keep talking. Eddie was thirsty so he decided to get some water when he trip on some cable and fall to the ground. Tk help him out.

"How many frogs did you catch?" Tk joked.

Then suddenly he notice something on the ground a small box. He grabs and when he opens it he saw two rings. Eddie quickly took it from tk's hand.

"Wait your proposing to buck?" Tk ask.

"Um..ey.....Alright fine I was" Eddie surrendered.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Tk ask.

"You. I don't want to take the attention. I know how important these kinds of events are" Eddie replied as he close the box and puts it back on his pocket.

"Eddie go propose the buck. Hey if he says yes which I know he would, then we can have a double wedding" Tk said.

"A double wedding?" Eddie ask.

"Yeah it will be great" Tk replied.

-----

At the station.

Buck and the team are cleaning the firetruck. He quickly got a text from eddie that owen and tk arrived at the the house. He replied "Ok Have fun with TK and Owen. Say hi to christopher for me" He send it.

----

Next day Tk created a plan for eddie to propose to buck. Him, his dad and christopher will have a full day of bonding time while buck and eddie are alone so that he can finally do his thing.

He told his dad and Christopher which they both agreed. Eddie and buck decided to go hiking so they grab their gears and head to the top.

After a half hour drive--

Eddie is the driver and next to him is his boyfriend of course. They have the full day without work, responsibilities, and just distraction. As they are driving, A factory not far from them accidentally drop an open oil container and it started leaking down.

Bucl and Eddie decide to take a selfie as eddie drives. The oil have reach there path and he did not notice it until he lost control of the wheels. eddie tried to balance it out but failed. They slip downward and the car sink to nearby lake.

Buck woke up and saw the water slowly getting into the car. He saw Eddie who just woken up. Buck ask eddie if he is alright and he replied "Yes just a few bleeding and.... oh god" Buck ask what' wrong?

Eddie tried to move his legs but it's stuck. The water is now half way to filling up the car. Buck tried to pull eddie's leg but it's not working. He tried a few times and still nothing but pain in eddie.

"Buck you have to go!" Eddie said as he tried to breath as the water almost filled the room.

"No! No! No! I'm not leaving you eddie ok" Buck said as he tried again and he can see eddie is in so much pain.

Then the whole car is now submerge in water.

Eddie lost conscious and buck open the car so he can get out to get some air.

"Eddie I won't let you die not now not ever If I have to die with you then that's okay with me" He said and goes back down.

He opens the door and pulled eddie's legs as much as he can. Now that he is asleep he won't feel much pain. Buck is starting to ran out of air but at the last moment buck pulled eddie's leg.

He grabs eddie and started swimming back towards land.

When he finally reach it he breath deeply as he catch his breath. He lay down eddie on the ground he check eddie and he is breath he also check his phone to see if ut's still working surprisingly it was. He called 911 and gave him his location.

He started doing CPR and mouth to mouth. It took him a couple of tries and he started loosing hope then eddie blow the water from his mouth. Buck hug him and eddie hugs back as he tries to catch his breath.

------------

Hey guys sorry if the chapter feels rush because it was. I just wanted to post badly and also I really need a break. I haven't been sleeping much as my classes are killing me slowly. Anyway hope you like the new chapter