Ending is Just a New Beginning

4 weeks later

Carlos, Tk resolve their problem head back to Austin with Owen.

Bobby's arm finally healed and now ready to get back to work.

At the firehouse

"Buck, your brother is calling you on your cellphone" Eddie yelled and toss the phone to his husband.

"Hey, Oli. What's up?" Buck asks as he keeps scrubbing the truck's window.

"Well, I need your help with something" Oliver replied.

Buck is unsure what Oliver is doing but from his perspective, he is in a hurry.

"Are you alright?" Buck asked as he heard a loud bang like something heavy drop.

"Yeah, I mess up do you know if someone knows how to cook?" Oliver asks.

"Well I would say Bobby but we have a shift today, what about Josh he can cook right and I think he and Maddie both finish their shift in an hour, is mom and dad there?" Buck asks confuse as to why he needs someone great at cooking.

"No, it's not mom or dad... I'm kinda planning a romantic evening with Josh and I don't know what to do exactly. I want to make an effort" Oliver replied as he put the burned pan on the sink.

"Well, I think you should do what you are great at... I mean I know you are not the best cook, just saying it. But there are other ways to have a romantic evening. But that's just my opinion" Buck replied as he finishes scrubbing the windows.

"Well I was planning on taking Josh to the park this evening now that it's filled with Christmas trees and decorations, what do you think?" Oliver asks as he washes the burned pan.

"Yeah that sounds great" Buck replied and head to his to others.

"Thanks, Buck, Bye"Oliver replied and drop the call.

"What did your brother said?" Eddie asks holding a mop looking at his husband with curiosity.

"Well, Oliver wants to have a romantic evening with Josh later this evening" Buck replied and kiss Eddie before he heads upstairs.

"Uh wait Buck," Eddie said and grab Buck's hand.

"Yes, Eddie?" He asks while Eddie is still holding him.

"Um, nothing I forgot" Eddie replied and they both went upstairs to eat dinner with the others.

"Hen can you pass me the soy sauce?" Chim asks and she gave it to him.

"Hey Eddie, Buck come join us" Bobby ask and they agreed.

_______

"Josh wait for me," Maddie asks as she tries to catch up on Josh.

"Sorry Maddie, I'm on the phone with Oliver" Josh replied.

"Oli? What does he want?" Maddie ask.

"Well he asks me to come home already cause we are going somewhere" Josh replied as he starts his car.

"Oh, I could just take a cab if you're in  hurry?" Maddie said and Josh said that Oli can wait for his sister.

"NoNo, it is fine. I'll just text Oliver that I'm dropping you off first" Josh said and grab his phone.

After Josh texted Oliver, he started his car, drove to Maddie's home, dropped her off, and headed to Oliver's apartment.

When he arrived he was surprised when he saw his boyfriend dress nice and holding a bouquet of flowers.

"So where are we going?" Josh asks after parking the car.

"Well, I'm taking you out into town tonight if that's alright with you?" Oliver asks and gave him the bouquet of flowers,

"Sorry, Oliver I have to cancel" Josh joked and fake a sad face. "Of course I would, I'll just change, and the flowers are lovely babe, BRB" Josh replied and heads inside. Since Josh mostly stays in Oliver's apartment he already has clothes and other stuff in there.

----

At the firehouse

Buck and Eddie are in the locker room changing when Buck asks Eddie a question. "Alright Eddie talk, I'm getting worried." Eddie was surprised but he knows he can't lie to his husband.

"Well, promise not to freak out. You know that Christopher is going to have another 2 weeks field trip out of town" Buck nodded and he continues " Well Nash called me and said that he is inviting us to his beach house for two weeks to celebrate their companies success and I said yes... Please don't be mad, I just can't say no to him, they help us find Christopher and gave us a present that we use to tazer people" Eddie replied, and Buck sign.

"I thought I miss an important event or somebody died" Buck replied and kiss Eddie.

"If you want to come then it's alright with me, I know that just a few months ago we took a small vacation in France but after what just happened I need a break" Buck replied and Eddie smiled.

"Thanks, Buck, I just can't say no to Nash" Eddie replied.

"What about the other can't they come?" Buck ask

"Well they all turn it down due to work or other reasons" Eddie replied.

"So you are not mad I 

"No problem Eddie, I just wish you told me earlier instead of panicking about it, we are a family we share everything no secret" Buck replied.

"Oh, and Nash said that some artist would be there" Eddie added and Buck was surprised.

"What?" Buck asked to clarify if he heard Eddie correctly.

"You know Charlie Puth, Shawn Mendez, and I think he mentioned more but I forgot" Eddie replied.

"Um... They will be there?" Buck ask

"Yeah isn't that great, kinda wish we could bring Christopher he really wants Charlie and Shawn's autograph but hey I could just give him that right?" Eddie replied and Buck is still kinda shocked.

"Um, Are you alright Buck? Did you change your mind?" Eddie ask

"Um, No. We are still going it's just it feels weird to hang out with people that are 10 times more popular than you" Buck replied

"Yeah but they are still just people, heck Shawn even called Christopher on the phone last week to see how he is doing and he was so happy he got to talk to him for a while" Eddie replied.

"How come I only known this now," Buck asks.

"I told you last week remember?" Eddie replied and Buck thought it was just someone Eddie or Christopher knew so he didn't pay too much attention

"So are we going or not?"Eddie ask

"Sure plus you said it yourself our son wants an autograph so let's do it" Buck replied and grabs Eddie's hands as they walk to Eddie's car.

HELLO READERS THIS IS THE END OF THE PRIDE SPECIAL I KNOW THE ENDING DOESN'T FEEL LIKE AN ENDING, THAT'S BECAUSE IT ISN'T. I'M WORKING ON 2 FAN FICTION THAT I MENTIONED TO YOU BEFORE BUT I HAVE TO FIX FIRST THE PROBLEM BEFORE I PUBLISH THE STORY SO IT MAY TAKE ME A WHILE SO FORGIVE ME IF IT TAKES A WHILE. THE BOOKS FOCUS ON A PAIR THAT WOULD UNLIKELY BE A PAIR IF THAT MAKES SENSE. THE EDDIE X CARLOS AND LIAM X MIKE IS THE SHIPS I HAVE IN MIND SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM. I JUST WANT TO SHIFT MY FOCUS AWAY FROM BUCK AS HE SEEMS TO BE ALWAYS IN THE CENTER OF MY WORK, WHICH I DON'T MIND BUT I WANT TO EXPLORE OTHERS. ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY WORKS AS USUAL IF YOU SPOT A GRAMMAR ERROR OR SPELLING I'LL FIX IT ONCE I HAVE THE TIME.