It's Perfect Ch 10

Eddie arrived at a small diner.

"I see grandma," Christopher said as he points to them inside the diner.

"Alright buddy let's go," Eddie said as he and Christopher exit the car. While they are walking to the diner Eddie is having a bad feeling about his parent spending Christmas here. He is scared that his parent will found he's been seeing a guy. 'But maybe they change' Eddie keeps telling himself over and over again until they finally reach the door.

"Christopher did you miss us," They said as Eddie and Christopher sit at the table with them.

"Yes grandma," Christopher said as smiling.

They chat for a while Eddie was surprised that it's going well. But they change when the 2 male couple walks and sit next to our table holding hand with flower and all. He was smiling as he imagines he and Buck were in their place. Their reactions change from happy to disgust.

"Come on let's go to your place son. it's creeping with sinners here" They said as they took Christopher's hand and drag him out of the diner.

"Hey hey mom your hurting Chris" Eddie said as he tried to remove his mom's hand from Chris.

"Sorry, Chris I just have to keep you away from those queer" Helena Diaz said apologizing to him.

"What's a queer?" Christopher asks as he tilts his head.

"Chris did you saw the two-man holding hands?" Ramon Diaz asks and Christopher nodded.

"Yeah just like sir Carlos and sir TK they love each other so much," Christopher said and Eddie's parents were shocked because Eddie allowed his son to let them talk to him.

"Listen Christoper those are queer and they are lost. One day they will go to--" Ramon was cut Eddie yelled. "Stop!.." Eddie said.

"Edmundo your tone," Ramon said angry and everyone was staring at them.

"Chris come on we have to buys presets... Mom, I will send you the address, and here is the key" Eddie said as he gives the key to her mom and starts the car.

"Dad are you alright?" Chris asks concert with his dad.

"Sorry buddy you have to hear any of that," Eddie said as he drives.

"Why are they so mad at the guys in the diner. They love each other" Christopher asks.

"Sorry buddy like always it's just complicated," Eddie said as they arrived at the house.

When he sat on the couch and check his phone. He found two missed calls from Buck. he calls Buck while Christopher eats some snacks in the kitchen.

"Hey Eddie are you busy?" buck asks.

"No why?" Eddie asks raising his brow.

"Well, I want to take you on a date," Buck asks a bit stuttering probably nervous.

"I don't know buck, Carl-" Eddie was cut off when buck replied.

you don't have to worry about Chris I already talk to Carla she is free now" buck said.

"Please I really want to take you on a proper date," buck said.

"You know I'm still figuring this thing out," Eddie said as he tried to decline.

"I got that covered. we are having a date at my apartment. So nobody can see us" buck said hoping Eddie will say yes.

"Alright fine just because I'm really interested in where this could lead" Eddie smiled as he agrees on buck's offer.

"Yes! How about 6 Pm" buck asks and Eddie agrees.

*at the station*

"Thank you TK for covering my shift," buck said fist-bumping Tk.

"No problem you to better be together or my 20 dols --- I mean you two should better be together because you two are just perfect," TK said as he tried not to say anything about the buddie bet.

"Thank you. I should go home and change", buck said as he grabs his bag and runs to his jeep jumping and smiling.

"What's with him," Chim asks pointing at buck.

"Oh, he asks if I can cover his shift because he is going on a date," TK said keeping the other details secret.

"Well just hopes he doesn't end sleeping with her then worrying about a baby" chim said.

"Oh trust me buck assured me he will never impregnate anyone," TK said 'because he doesn't need to worry about impregnating a woman because it's a man.

*Back at Eddie's place*

Carla arrived as Eddie dressed up fancy.

"Wow did you just fall from a castle," Carla said examining Eddie's outfit.

"I got a date", Eddie said smiling as he button his last button.

"Well buck already contacted me about Chris so go have your date," Carla said as he grabs Christoper's hand.

"say bye to your dad," Carla said pointing at Eddie.

"bye, dad have a wonderful date" Chris waves smiling.

"Thank you, buddy," Eddie said and walk his car.

Eddie drives and a few minutes later arrives at buck's apartment.

"Hey," Buck said after opening the door.

"Hey, Eddie," buck said smiling that it's really happening.

Eddie walks inside and sees the apartment smells like lavender and when he walks to the living room he saw a table of wine and food while the tv is open on Netflix.

"You did all of this?" Eddie asks looking around one more time.

"yes cause your worth it," buck said as they hug.

"I have never been on a date before in a long time" buck continued "I don't know how it works with the same gender haha."

"Hey buck, it's perfect," Eddie said as he touches buck's face looking into his eyes, smiling.

"Well Edmundo Diaz cares for a glass of wine," buck said as he grabs the wine glass.

"Yes Evan Buckley, thank you," Eddie said as buck pours the wine.

They smiled until it turns into a laugh. They sit down on the couch, kiss, and watch a movie together.

Hey, hope you love the story so far. I check Eddie's parent's name on google so I'm not sure if it's correct just comment if I got it wrong. Heads up it's gonna get bumpy in the later chapter.