Husband Ch 52

I uploaded 2 chapter today at the same time. just informing cause you might have miss it.

Buck and eddie are in eddie's bedroom sleeping. Suddenly eddie heard a voice. He decided to check where it is coming from but when he is about to get out of the bed a strong arm stop him.

"Eddie where are you going?" Buck ask still with his eye open.

"I heard a voice" He said.

"Maybe it's just in your head" Buck replied.

"Your the worse eddie eflcfn" Simon said but the sound seems to crackle

"Is that simon?! Buck ask as he looks around.

"You can hear him?" Eddie ask.

"Yes" Buck replied.

"Your useless eddi-dddgxsgclpqnw" Chloe said but the sound crackles.

Buck quickly grabs eddie's hand.

"Hey your not useless eddie, come on let find this stupid bastard" Buck said and eddie nodded.

"The sound is coming from.... the window" Eddie replied as the head to the window.

When buck opened it. they saw a giant rat chewing on something. The rat ran away as soon as they notice the rat. But what interest eddie isn't the rat it's what the rat was chewing.

He grab the piece which look like a circuit board with a speaker.

"Is that a speaker?" Buck ask.

"It is, but what's it doing here?" Eddie ask.

"Buck can you check if christopher is fine" Eddie said.

"Okay but are you alright?" Buck ask.

"I'm fine thank you babe" Eddie said.

"For what?" He ask.

"For being here with me and christopher" He replied.

"Hey your my world eddie, beside I'm not going anywhere and so are you, husband" Buck said and gave eddie a sweet kiss which make eddie smile.

"Come on let's check Christopher" Buck said as he pulls eddie's arm.

They head to christopher's room and saw he is fine and sleeping peacefully.

Buck and Eddie decided to sleep again.

"Buck are you awake?" Eddie ask still lying on the bed.

"Yes, I can't sleep. I keep wondering what was that about earlier" Buck replied.

"Me too" He said.

"why are you guys still not asleep?" A voice said.

"Who is there?" Buck said.

"It's me, Nash" Nash said.

"Nash? where are you?" Eddie ask.

"On your ilagan watch" He said and they look and saw nash on the screen.

"Why on earth are you awake at 2AM?" He ask.

"Um the real question is why are you spying on us nash?" Buck ask.

"Haha sorry. Me and Arfeah got into a fight earlier so we are currently on a cool down. I got bored and I kinda wanted to talk to someone. I was going to ask charlie or shawn but they are having a concert in japan right now so.." Nash replied.

"Wow I never knew this watch can spy on people" Eddie said.

"It's not spying.... it's checking up on someone without their permission" Nash said.