Bro Time Ch 48

Oliver is in the apartment and someone knock on the door.

"Josh I thought you have a shift?" Oliver said and opened the door.

"Buck what are you doing here I thought you have a shift" Oliver ask.

"I do but decided to not got to work today" Buck replied. "Can I come in?" He added.

"Sure your always welcome" Oliver said.

"So do you want coffee or beer" Oliver ask
Buck is just dead silent. "Beer it is" He said and grab two beers in his fridge.

He hand over one to buck and on to himself and they sit down.

"So how are you?" Buck ask.

"Um... I should be the one to ask you that?" Oliver said.

"Okay fine. Now you. How are you big brother?" Oliver ask.

"Me just more broken" Buck replied.

"What happened? Is this about what happened earlier at your apartment?" Oliver ask.

"Yes" He said.

"Okay I will need more information in order to understand you" Oliver said.
sign "Me and Eddie had a fight earlier" Buck said after drinking haft the bottle in one chug.

"About what?" Oliver ask.

"That's the problem he won't tell me what is it instead he push me away" Buck said and chug the beer empty.

"Can I have another one?" Buck ask.

"What no! you know we have a dinner later you can't show up there drunk like a skunks" Oliver said.

Buck took oliver's beer and drank the whole bottle before Oliver grab it.

"Well eddie isn't coming anyway so why should I. I can just go to bar or somewhere" He said.

"Oh your not going anywhere now that I know your planning something stupid again" Oliver said.

"You know me so well" Buck said.

"Yeah because your my brother and I care for you" He said.

"But we will go to dinner with our parents later. And that's never going to change" Oliver said.

"Well if I'm drunk I can't go" Buck said.

Oliver splash a glass of water on buck's face.

"What the hell oliver" Buck said furious as he wipe his face.

"If you even dare to get drunk I will splash more water on you" Oliver said.

"Ugh" Buck said and stands up.

"I'm going home" Buck said opening the door.

"I'm coming with you" Oliver said.

"No!" He said.

"Well even if you say no I won't go away that easily" oliver said.

"God ugh you the worse brother ever" Buck said.

"I'm your only brother you idiot" Oliver said.

"And because I love you bro I won't let you get into trouble like last time" Oliver said.

"What last time?" Buck ask.

"You know you were 18 and you got so drunk I had to carry you home which isn't easy considering I'm only 15" Oliver said.

"Yeah and maddie even opened the window because mom and dad are in the living room" Buck added.

"Yeah we were happy when they weren't around" Oliver said

"Come here" Buck said and put a shoulder to his brother.

"Let's have fun like old times" buck said.

"fine but let's keep it control fun cause I can't be seen by athena doing stupid things with you" Oliver said as he close the door and leave.

Buck and Oliver goes to a bowling place, where oliver wins. They bought a bunch of stuff. They head back to oliver's apartment and created a castle made out of cards and drank weird juice with weird ingredients like sausage, Cheese, anything they can find.

7:00PM

Oliver woke up with buck on the floor sleeping. His whole apartment is a mess soda cans everywhere.

"Buck wake up it's 7PM" Oliver said as he shakes buck like a dough roller.

"I'm up. I'm up" Buck said as he stands up.

"Well we clearly had a great night" Buck added as he looks around.

"Oh your so helping me clean" Oliver said

"I know sorry about your place" Buck said as he grabs some empty cans.

"Well for what it worth we needed this for later" Oliver said.

"Yeah we needed this but I kinda whish maddie were here" Buck said.

"Really. For god sake buck she is pregnant and were adult" Oliver said.

"I know but remember when we were kids we sneak into maddie's room and watch cartoon with her" Buck said.

"Yeah it was great. Until Dad caught us sneaking that time and he grounded us for a week" Oliver replied.

"You should go home and change we will clean this later" Oliver said and buck nodded.

"Hey will josh come to dinner with us?" Buck ask.

"Yes I invited him and he agreed plus I might need someone to hold my hand while were face to face with them" Oliver explained.

"Wish eddie would be there" Buck said

"Hey I can talk to him if you want maybe--" Oliver said

"No need. I think he is busy. Plus it will make things awkward if my family was there and eddie won't even look me in the eye" Buck explained.

"Hey big brother no matter what eddie loves you. I saw you two and the pictures maddie sent to me. I know he isn't that kind of person that will abandon you. You guys are special don't forget that" Oliver said.

"Thank you, Oliver tour my favorite brother you know that" Buck said

"That's because I'm your only brother" Oliver said.

Hey guys I'm sorry if you got a notification about an hour ago. I was writing the chapter then someone called and when I answered it I accidentally press publish. Anyway Hope you like the chapter as always.