Never Seen That Side In a While Ch 45

Buck and Eddie has a shift and they are running abit late due to traffic.

They arrived at the station and saw nothing much just casual waiting.

Then Buck saw new faces. Eddie ask "bobby who are they?"

"That's Kimberly, Antony, and Annabelle" Bobby replied.

They nodded and bobby ask to talk to them.

Buck and eddie head to their direction.

"Hello" Antony said waving and smiling too much.

"Hi, so your the new recruit. Well welcome to 118" Buck said.

"Thank you, I'm antony by the way" Antony said as he offer his hand.

"I'm Evan but just calle me Buck" Buck replied as he shake his hand.

"Oh thus is my twin sister Kimberly" He said as he pull her sister whose face is red for some reason.

"Hi..... I'm....Kim..berly" Kimberly is stuttering as she speaks.

"Nice to meet you kimberly" Buck said as he offer his hand.

she shakes his hand.

While this is happening.

"Hi you must be eddie" Annabelle said.

"Yes and your Annabelle, bobby told us" Eddie said.

She nodded and ask if he has a son.

"Yes I have one his name is christopher" Eddie replied.

The bell suddenly rings and they proceed to the truck with their gears.

-------

"Good work guys" Bobby said as the truck park back to the station.

"That was wild and awesome! can't belive we saved a bunch kids today" Kimberly said.

"I know we are starting to achieve our dream" Antony replied.

"Hey nice job you guys your a natural" Buck complimented them.

Kimberly's face turn red again. Antony notice this and ask.

"You have a crush on that firefighter buck, and don't try to hide it sis I know you, twin thing remember?"

"Maybe, but nobody said that you can't have a crush on a coworker" Kimberly said.

"Hate to break it to you sis either your blind or just clueless but buck is gay" Antony said.

"No way how can you tell if he is gay?" kimberly ask.

"1 I have an awesome gaydar. 2 he hasn't check any girl in the station at all and finally 3 I saw him kiss eddie 2 minutes ago which mean he is buck's boyfriend" Antony said.

"Ugh why does a guys so handsome and perfect has to be gay" Kimberly said.

"Well you know what they say about us, gay, we are all ripe. Hahah not really but you get point" antony said.

"Alright who is hungry I cooked lunch" Chim said.

"Really you cooked lunch?" Hen ask.

when they head upstairs they saw sandwiches, a lot of it.

"You mean you made a lunch not cooked a lunch" Hen corrected him.

"Well I cooked the meat" Chim said.

"Alright let's just enjoy what we have alright" Bobby said as they sit down and eat what chimney made.

"So I heard about an attack that happened here captain, Let's talk about that" Annabelle said.

"Sure" Bobby said.

"I don't think that's necessary cap" Eddie said.

"Come on we also want to here it ourself" Kimberly said.

"Your not scared of chloe and simon are you?" Annabelle said.

"Alright fine do what you want. I need to go" Eddie said as he stands up and leave.

"Eddie wait" Buck stop him. "where are you going?" Buck ask.

"To the restroom, let me go buck" Eddie said as he is dead serious.

Buck removes his hand as he watch eddie walk away. He never saw that side of him in a very long time.

"What's with him?" Hen ask.

"I don't know" Buck replied.

*at the restroom*

Eddie watch his face and look himself in the mirror. He is shaking for some reason.

He hasn't told anyone about it but the new twin firefighters that joind the 118 reminded him of chloe and simon.

After chloe and Simon got locked up in jail he can't sleep very well as he thinks that they will escape and take Christopher again.

It took him a month or so to get over what just happened but the twins reminded him of them.

He knows that chloe and simon is never going to escaped but a part of him still scared that he is wrong.

He keeps his distance to the twins as much as possible without making the team notice his behavior.

But that Annabelle girl is seriously getting on his nerves.

The team cannot know about his fear. They will think he isn't strong enough to get over it.

the rest of the shift eddie was just silent, buck tried to ask him so many time if he is alright and says he is. He doesn't believe him to be honest but he did not push him any further.

The shift was over, buck and eddie is getting ready to head to each others home. Buck though of going to eddie's place but he thought maybe an alone time will be good for him, so he decided to just stay at his home and watch a movie.

At eddie's place.

Christopher is asleep while eddie is awake in his bed looking at the ceiling.

"So this is your place" A boy said.

"Who's there?" Eddie ask as he turn the lamp on.

He checks and saw no one.

"Maybe just the wind" He sigh.

"Or maybe just simon and his best friend chloe" Simon said.

"No! your not real. Your just in my head" Eddie said.

"Are you sure about that how about I talk to Christopher about a bomb gift I have for him, he will love it" Simon said

"No!" Eddie yelled as he suddenly gets up in bed.

He was sweating, catching his breath while checking the room to see nobody was there.

"Just... A dream" He said as he keeps catching his breath.

"It's getting worse" He said.

Suddenly someone knock on the door.

Eddie was on full on guard mode.

"Dad are you okay?" Christopher ask.

He sigh in relief and replied "I'm fine christ, go back to sleep."

"Okay dad goodnight" He said as he head back to his room.

"Good night too Christopher" eddie said as he turns of the lamp.

Hey so I just want to explain how the story will go. Here in the philippine the 911 and 911 lone star airs in every tuesday. So I will continue my part then when it's tuesday I will ad an chapter that has at least a small connection so at least it's connected. But if I'm busy then the next chapter added after tuesday will be that chapter hope that makes sense. I'm proceeding with my plan for the time being.

I'm going to use the info on the 911 lone star promo regarding tk and carlos. I won't spoil it for the people who haven't seen the promo yet, anyway I just want to see a side of eddie that is powerless ( I know they already showed that in s3) But this time regarding his trauma.