Buddie? Ch 20

Everyone has a shift except Buck. They already head to the emergency as buck and Owen watch over Christopher and the other kids while practicing some ukulele. The kids are watching a movie while Buck is tuning the ukulele.

"So how are your buck?" Owen ask.

"Um... good why," buck asks still tuning his ukulele.

"Well amnesia is not something that is usually," Owen said.

"I'm fine actually I'm just a bit terrified that I might injure my head again and lose my memories for good" Buck said as he put down the ukulele.

"Why? did the doctor say that? Owen ask.

"Yes if I got hit in the head again he is not sure that I will regain my memories again... and that scares me," Buck said looking at the children.

"Your afraid that if you lose your memory then you will forget them Chris, Bobby, Hen, your sister, and Eddie..." Owen said.

"Yes like Buck will be gone and it will just be Evan," Buck said.

"Hey cheer up just wear a helmet all the time and you will be fine" Owen jokes as he tosses him a helmet.

"Thanks, Cap," Buck said.

"Hehe, you called me cap" Owen teased.

"Well you are one, right?" Buck said.

"Heck yeah I am," Owen said.

"Anyway I should start working on the community center," Owen said as he got up.

"Wait I thought we are not allowed to leave the fire station" Buck ask.

"You guys are, but I ask Carlos to supervise me while I'm working I already notify Athena about it and she agreed after a half-hour argument," Owen said as he grabs his thing.

"Well you know Athena she loves protecting us," Buck said as he stands up.

"Um that's kinda her job... haha kidding, sort of" Owen joked as he walks downstairs and calls Carlos.

"Alright be careful cap... watch over him Carlos" Buck yelled.

"I will," Carlos said as he starts his car.

"I'm not a kid guy I can take care of myself," Owen said as he gets in the car.

The car leaves and it's Buck, Carla, and the kids. The kids are watching the tv while Carla cooks lunch. Buck decided to just exercise for a while.

After a few hours, The fire truck is back and Buck is still working out with his AirPods so he can't have any distraction. He did not even notice that the truck was parking. The other jumps out of the truck. Everyone was surprised that they smell something good considering they usually get take-outs or bobby cooks lunch. Everyone runs upstairs except Eddie. He's just minding the view of his boyfriend's back as he works out. Eddie decided to hug buck.

He slowly walks to him and hugs Buck at the back. Buck smiled knowing that Eddie is back. He takes his AirPods off and kisses Eddie.

"Hey, Eddie have you been there the whole time?" Buck ask.

"Yes, I like watching the view" Eddie said as he gives Buck a smirk.

"What view?" Buck ask.

"You," Eddie said as he slowly closes the gap between them.

"Ehem!" Chim said.

Eddie and buck look at chim and the other looking at us smiling.

"Come on Buddie let's eat lunch," Hen said.

"Wait Hen what did you call us?" Buck asks as he walks upstairs with Eddie.

"Buddie," Tk said.

"buddy?" Eddie asks confuse.

"No! not buddy Buddie" Chim corrected them.

"Buddie means Buck and Eddie," Christopher said.

Eddie and buck look at each other and nodded.

"See even the kid gets it," Hen said as she looks at Christopher.

"Alright, lunch everybody sits," Bobby said.

Everyone sits and grabs a plate. Everyone ate.

After lunch, they decided to chill while they wait. Chim is practicing the ukulele, Hen is washing the dishes, Bobby talking to the children about safety, Tk playing video games, Buck and Eddie are just looking at each other. Buck gave a signal to come to the back and Eddie did.

Buck and Eddie look both ways to check if it's clear. Then they just started kissing. Buck remove his shirt and Eddie started unbuttoning his buttons slowly. Buck started kissing Eddie on the neck. Eddie finish removing his uniform and both men can feel the heat from their body. They continued and----

"Ugh can you guys do it somewhere I want to change here," Chim said holding a t-shirt covering his eyes.

"Chim ever heard of knocking before?" Eddie said kinda annoyed but mostly embarrassed.

"Sorry I thought nobody was in here because the door was unlocked," Chim said.

The alarm ring-------

"Really universe right now?" Buck joke as he looks up.

"Great now I can't try the new t-shirt that Maddie bought me," Chim said as he hurried back.

"Hey, we are not done yet, Buckley... Wait for me when I'm done with my shift" Eddie wink and grabs his uniform.

Bobby asks why Eddie putting on his uniform now... and Hen, tk, and chim just said that private. Bobby just nodded as he realized what it means.

"We are going to have a rule about that when we get back at the station Eddie," Bobby said looking at Eddie.

"Ok cap sorry," Eddie said as they hop on the truck and drives.

Buck came out and yelled, "Be safe guys."

He walks and notices that some of the dishes are still not clean.

"Hen really?" Buck said as he grabs a sponge and washes the rest of the dishes.

Hey sorry if this chapter is 70 maybe words short I just want to update the story hope you like it😀