Oliver Buckley Ch 46

Just before anything else I would like to give a huge credit to @InquisitorBeals for sharing me this Idea. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Maddie and josh just arrived and she already notice that josh is really excited for something.

"Josh why are you so happy this early?" Maddie ask.

"Oh my boyfriend is transferring here in the LAPD and we are going to have a date later this afternoon" Josh replied.

"What you got a boyfriend and you didn't tell me? Josh Russo, I'm shock" Maddie sad

"Well he said to keep it secret until he arrives here in LA" Josh said.

"So who is this guy? when and where you met this guy and on a scale of 1 to 10 how handsome is he?" Maddie ask.

"I can't tell you his name but you know him" josh replied.

"I know him? Who could it be?" maddie ask himself.

"I met him at the mall few months ago. He said that he was only visiting LA because he lived at chicago for quiet a while. so I was browsing for insect repellant when he bump to me and I drop my phone" Josh said.

"He grab my phone and saw my embarrassing wallpaper of me and you at work" Josh added.

"You set that as your wallpaper?" Maddie ask.

"What it's kinda cute but I never want other people to see it" Josh remark.

"Anyway, he decided to buy me a drink because of what he did, we talk for a while and when he got called for work. he and I exchange numbers and we started hanging out" josh added.

"How did I notice that?" Maddie ask.

"Maddie your losing your touch" Josh joked.

"I know, anyway I'm happy for you I hope I get to meet this man of mystery someday" maddie said and head to her desk.

---
*At a gas station*

"Hey josh, I'm heading to my apartment now, when will you be done with your shift?" A guy ask.

"Probably later, and don't forget Oliver-" Josh got cut off.

"I won't cancel the date this time I made sure nothing can ruin this day" Oliver said as he grab some snack at the store.

"Alright, have a safe drive" Josh said.

"Ok bye" Oliver said and hang up.

He place the items in the counter and he notice that somebody is near his car.

"I'II be right back" Oliver said to the cashier.

He walks out of the store and head to his car.

He notice that a guy is wearing a black cap and holding a crowbar trying to steel his car.

"Hey hey man, Step away from the vehicle and put your hand on the air" He yelled to grab his attention.

The guy raise his hand and was about to get cuff. He suddenly grabs a gun at his pocket and now aiming at him.

"Take it easy you don't have to do this" Oliver said.

The man is silent but shaking like he is new to this kind of doing.

The guy ran away. Oliver grabs gun but by the time he grabbed it the man fired the gun. He felt blood at his left arm. He dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" Maddie ask.

"I been shot I need medical help" Oliver said.

"Wait, oliver is that you? who shot you?" maddie ask.