Date Night. Ch 34

Buck and Eddie are ready for their date. They both are wearing a suit for fancy. Eddie escorted buck to his car.

"What a gentleman" Buck replied as he got in.

"Thank you" Eddie said as he got in himself.

"So where are we going?" Buck ask.

"It's a restaurant I figure we should celebrate our 4 months being together" Eddie replied as he drove.

"Ok what about christopher?" Buck ask.

"He is spending the night with abuela" Eddie replied as he make sure it's just buck and him.

Eddie continue to drive as buck just stare at his boyfriend. Eddie blush as he know buck is stating at him.

"Someone's blushing?" Buck teased.

"Shut up, hehe" Eddie said embarrassed.

"No no it's really cute when your blushing" Buck smiled as he see his boyfriend burning hot red.

-------

At the restaurant. Buck looking at the view of the city while eddie is checking the menu.

"Goodevening sir here is your wine, the food will be here in 2 minutes" A worker said as she place the wine and 2 wine glasses on the table.

"Thank you" Eddie replied and the worker leaves.

"It's been a while since our last date" Buck said holding eddie's hand.

"I know that's why I figured of celebrating it" Eddie said as he tighten his grip.

"I love you, Eddie. I never felt anything like this with any other person before" Buck said.

"I love you too, buck and same here. You must be the best thing that ever happened to me but christopher is always first on that list" Eddie smirk.

"I know, hehe" Buck replied smiling.

The food arrived and Buck and eddie had a wonderful time chatting, buck telling stories that eddie already heard, etc.

After a while a few girl come in and head towards them.

"Hi Sir Buck, sir eddie we just wanted to say hi and say goodluck on the cute couple TV show. We are so voting for both of you. You really are great together" A girl said.

"Thank you" Buck replied.

"Can we take a picture?" A girl ask.

Buck looks at eddie and he agreed. "Alright" He said and the girl took a photo.

"How about a kiss?" a girl ask.

"OMg I'm so sorry she is my little sister" the girl apologize.

"No problem" Eddie said as he pulls buck's tie and kiss him. Buck was surprise buck kiss back anyway.

"OMG This is so cute I'm gonna die" She said as she took a picture of them.

She posted it online

A PHOTO OF THEM WITH BUCK AND EDDIE

A PHOTO OF BUCK AND EDDIE KISSING.

Caption:
Just met one of the cute couple Tv show's contestant, buck and eddie. They are so cute together having a date at clover love restaurant. So voting for them.

#Buddie forever #Love is love #Firefighter #Bless

After that the girls waved goodbye and they continue their date.

"I never expected you to pull me into a kiss, literary" Buck said blushing.

"Your so cute when your blushing" Eddie teased him.

"I'm now the one being teased" Buck realized as he become more red.

"Because I love you and I will say it again and again" He replied as he grabs buck's hand.

They talk some more until they decided to head home.

At eddie's home buck and eddie sits on the couch watching a movie. Eddie grabs a beer and gave one to buck.

Buck place his head on eddie's shoulder as they watch a movie. Buck have these feeling that all these already happened before.

"Do you also got that feeling, buck?" Eddie ask.

"You mean the feeling of this already happened before?" Buck ask.

"Yes don't you remember?" Eddie ask.

Suddenly buck remembered why because this was the same scenario on their first kiss. Buck was with eddie on the couch they are watching a movie and buck isn't drunk this time this time.

Buck looks at eddie's eyes he did the same. Buck kiss eddie like the first time. They close their eyes as they remember their first kiss. It's was confusing but really beautiful.

They opened their eyes and both of them replied "Wow."

Buck hugs eddie and he did the same. They continue to hug until the movie was over.

After the movie was over. He carried buck to his room. He is laughing embarrassed and blushing.

Eddie drop buck on the bed and joined him. He was on top of buck smiling as he look into his eyes.

He started kissing buck on his lips and move slowly to his neck which buck moan as eddie sucks buck's flesh.

Both men tool there clothes of and started kissing each other passionately. Desiring for more that just touch.

------ R18+ (let your mind do it's thing sorry it's just I can't and I'm still technically allowed yet hehe sorry again)

Eddie and buck woke up with only their underwear. Clothes on the floor. Bed is a mess. Both men's hair are a mess as well.

"Buck let's move" Eddie saif as he tried to pull buck out of the bed.

"Have you forgotten we have no shift today" Buck replied as he cover himself with a blanket.

"Oh sorry babe" He said as he laid down and hugs his boyfriend.

Both men sleep until it's already 11Am. They received a message from the cute couple TV show that the voting was extended due to unknown reason.

Eddie prepared a brunch for the two of them while buck takes a shower.

"Hey Buck, Have you heard that the tv.. couple show thingy will be extended" Eddie louder his voice so buck can hear him while he is in the shower.

"Yeah they also gave me a text" Buck replied.

Buck came out of the bathroom with only a towel covering his lower body.

"Good afternoon handsome" Eddie said as he admires the view of his boyfriend.

"Good afternoon too, handsome" Buck said as he looks at eddie.

"I should change now or you would eat me for brunch" Buck joked as he grab his clothes.