Did You Call Me Dad? Ch 13

*3 days left till Christmas*

Eddie, Chim, and Buck have the day off.

Eddie and Buck along with Christopher decided to go shopping for Christmas presents. Eddie and Buck was planning of telling Christopher today to test how would his son react to his dad and buck being boyfriends. After an hour full of buying gifts and wrapping. They decided to stay on buck's apartment because they want to hang with buck and also the confession. Buck and Christopher are playing a fighting game and Buck is letting Christopher beat him. Eddie was in the kitchen thinking about how will he tell his son. He got an Idea that would not involve speaking but it will show the truth. Eddie walks to Buck while Christopher was sitting next to him. Buck looks at Eddie on confusing. Eddie kisses Buck without giving any warning Buck drops his controller as he was shocked at what Eddie did. After the kiss Eddie looks at Christopher........ he was smiling. "Yes," he said as he cheers.

"You're ok with us buddy?" Buck asks Christ.

"Of course and I also known for a while," Christopher said.

"What when?" Eddie asks as he sits with them.

"I heard you tell buck 'I love you' on the phone and also I saw you dad and buck kissing at the couch the other day" Christopher said like he know so much.

"How? I thought we were careful?" Buck said.

"Well, are you alright if I and buck are dating?" Eddie ask.

"Of course dad. Like I said I want my dad to find someone special like sir TK and sir Carlos" Christopher said and they hug him.

"I love you Chris don't forget that I and Buck love you," Eddie said as he looks at Buck then at Chris.

"I know dad... so does that mean buck will live with us" Christopher ask.

"Well for now it's a secret, but I don't know if Buck wanted to. but we are still knowing each other so we will take it slow" Eddie said and kiss buck.

"Ok, dad. But I will never give up pairing you two" Christopher said as he hugs buck and his dad.

"Alright let's build the lego set that I bough" Buck said as he gives Christopher a box.

"Yes Thank you, dad," Christopher said as he grabs the box.

"Wait Christopher did you call me dad?" buck asks smiling.

"Yes since I know that I will call you dad someday" Chris said smiling as he opens the box.

Buck almost cry Eddie hugs him. "Well, you're my partner now either you like it or not," Eddie smirked and kiss him on the forehead.

"Of course I like it" Buck replied.

They had a fun time building a rocket ship made out of lego, Watch a movie, and just talk in general. Eddie and Christopher decided to head home because Christopher is a bit tired. Buck kissed Eddie and after saying bye he and Christopher walk to the car.

*At Eddie's house*

"Where have you been?" Helena asks furiously after opening the door.

"We were at buck's apartment after we bought Christmas presents," Eddie said as he put some boxes on the floor.

"It's late," Helena said as he grabs some of the boxes Eddie was holding.

"Me and buck just hang out ok and mom I'm not a little kid anymore," Eddie said as he help Christopher inside.

"You been spending way too much time with that boy" Ramon said giving a weird stare.

"Yeah, Christopher loves him," Eddie said as he walks to his room.

"Alright if you say so," Ramon said as he walks to the kitchen.

2 day until Christmas

Everyone has a shift except Hen. All of them are in the truck on there way back to the station when they saw a boy jumping at the tree trying to reach the cat. Bobby Chim stops the car and grabs a ladder to help the cat. Once they got the cat the boys thank them and walk back to his house. "Merry Christmas sir," The boy said waving goodbye at his window. They did the same as chim begins to drive.

They finally arrived at the station and they saw captain Owen strand sitting couch waiting for them.

"Captain strand what are you doing here?" Bobby asks as he shakes his hand.

"Oh I just drop you guys some gifts for you," Owen said pointing at the Christmas tree with gifts underneath it.

"wow you bought us gifts," chim said as he hugs Owen.

"Well, It was a fun week talking, hanging, and even helping you guys. So don't be shy" Owen said.

"I call shotgun on the blue big box," Buck said as he runs to it.

"Nu-uh," Athena said as she slaps buck's hand.

"Athena," Bobby said as he kisses her.

"Hey, baby just drops some presents for the 118" Athena said and notice TK.

"Wow, so your Carlos's boyfriend... Athena examines TK..... Well, not bad" Athena said.

"Haha.... thanks" Tk was a bit embarrassed.

"Anyway I should go back the the police station, bye baby," Athena said, she kisses Bobby and walks downstairs. Then Athena stops "Buck yours are the yellow small box merry Christmas yall" Athena walks to her car and drives back.

"Seriously?" buck said as he examines the small yellow box.

The other laughs seeing buck looking at his present.

After a few more emergency buck's shifts were over.

Buck drives to a store a bought a watch that he wants to gift Eddie.

After he bought his gift he drives back home and gifts wrap it.

1 day left till Christmas.

Eddie doesn't have a shift so he decided to buy buck a Christmas present. He goes to the same store and bought the same watch just different color. He gift wraps it himself at home. He feels so happy but also scared because that will also be the coming out day.