The Spy Fighters Ch 26

Christopher woke up in a room with nothing but boxes that are old or torn apart. He tried to get up but his right arm is being held back by something. When he check he's hand is cuffed to a giant metal bar on the wall. He tried wiggling it, but nothing.

"Help I'm stuck" Christopher yelled.

Suddenly a mysterious dark figure started walking towards him. He started to get scared as he wiggle the handcuffs hoping it will unlock somehow.

"Well the substance was a bit strong. It keep you for almost 31 hours. I must undjust the formula" Simon said to himself.

"Hello Christopher, How are you feeling" Simon ask looking at him.

"Um.. scared" Christopher replied.

"Don't worry I will help you" Simon said.

"No my dad and Sir Carlos said never trust strangers" Christopher replied.

"Well then we will have problem, Christopher Diaz" Simon said as he kneed down to look at him in the eye. Christopher is shaking.

'Please dad, Buck, Sir carlos or anyone. Please help me' Christopher said to himself as he close his eyes thinking of them.

Back at the Station.

Eddie ask athena where Christopher is being hold even though he knows already.

"No! I know that look if I told you the location you will go there yourself and finish simon yourself. Look I know your worried but let the police handle this" Athena tried to conform eddie but he just walks away.

Buck followed him while everyone is listening to athena.

"Ok listen up our team located a possible area where Christopher is being held. I can't tell any detains knowing some of you could be spy by him, but we will do everything we can to save Christopher" Athena replied and the others agreed.

"That's all for now" Bobby said and the team goes back to their stuff.

Bobby walks to the room area to talk to buck and eddie. Once he arrived he ask the 2 if he can come in,They agreed and let him in.

"Look I know your worried about christopher and so is everyone else but he have to put our hopes on Athena and her team ok" Bobby said and They just nodded.

"How about this you two take a say off from work today so that you can relax" Bobby said and eddie just triggered.

"RELAX! It's been 31 hours since I last saw him. I can't relax cap he is everything to me" Eddie said.

"Um bobby this may not be a good time. We will take the day off, thank you" Buck said as he conform eddie and Bobby understand.

"I will be in my office if you guys need to talk, ok" Bobby said and Buck nodded. He close the door and head to his office.

Eddie wipes his tears away.

"Hey buck" Eddie said and Buck ask what's wrong.

"Your friend nash said to give this to you. he ask that you wear it all the time" Eddie added as he hand over the watch.

Buck wore it and examine the changes. Then the watch started blinking. Then eddie's watch did the same. They look at there watch.

"Hello!" The watch said.

"Omg it's alive!" Buck yelled as he try to move away his watch to his body.

"No sir I'm not alive I'm an AI" The watch said.

"Well that's unexpected" Eddie said looking at his watch.

"Allow me to properly introduce myself. I'm Techno an Artifical Intelligence build by the great minds of Nash jr R. Illagan with the help of his wife Arfeah Q. Illagan" Techno said.