Maybe it's Time. Ch 11

Next Day

Everyone has a shift and they are waiting as usual.

Buck and Eddie laughing at each other. Hen, Chim, and Tk are near the truck talking about the 2.

"See TK they are made for each other" Hen said as he points to buck and Eddie laughing.

"Yeah, that's why I'm gonna win this bet," TK said as he scrubs the door of the truck.

"Hey, I and Maddie are going to win this" chim said pointing at himself.

"You all got it wrong I'm gonna win this" Hen said as she waves her finger at them.

"Will see" TK smiled. Hen and Chim raise a brow.

They got interrupted when captain strand walks to them. "what are you guys talking about?" cap asks.

"Should we tell him?" TK asks whispering.

"Sure why not?" Hen whispered.

"eh, hem" Cap clears his throat to get the three's attention. "About what?" he added.

"About a bet of a specific friend's cap," TK said as he moves his eyes on the two upstairs.

"Wait is it about buck and Eddie?" Cap asks a bit louder than intended. Causing buck and Eddie to stop laughing and look down at their captain.

"Yes...Cap Chim looks at the two then back to cap... Those two are a pretty great team along with hen and TK"

Hen and TK nodded as they are still nervous they said too much, or captain strand did.

The Alarm Ring and usual protocol. After their shifts, Buck and Eddie usually stay in Buck's apartment having a date, casual hook up, Etc. They have been doing that for about 2 weeks and nobody knows. But they are professional when they are on duty. But keeping them apart was challenging for a two, they can't even be too close to each other or they will notice. Especially that bobby is back as the captain. Captain strand visits from time to time.

Eddie was still scared of coming out to his parents as bi, But Buck was ready he just waits until Eddie is ready. Buck sometimes thought when will be the time where he can kiss Eddie without hiding it from anyone.

"5 Days until Christmas guys," Bobby said as the other cheer.

"Well I really hope nobody calls us in the middle of the dinner," Buck said as he grabs a drink at the fridge.

"Yeah hope so, I'm really looking forward to it too," Chim said sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Buck can I talk to you for a minute," Eddie said as the two head to safe space.

"what do you need Eddie? are you alright?" Buck asks looking at him nervously.

"Maybe it's time we told them" Eddie now sitting on the chair.

"Hey, I'm not rushing you, Eddie. If you're not ready " Buck said as he joins Eddie.

"No I can do this you suffered long enough, us hiding the truth about our friends and family," Eddie said as he hugs buck.

"Alright Eddie if that's what you want, I'm here with you," Buck said as he hugs back.

"So when are you gonna tell everyone?" buck asks after the hug.

"Christmas so that everyone is together in the firehouse," Eddie said smiling at buck as he puts his arms on buck's shoulder. They look at the surroundings to see if anyone is looking then a short kiss and they are back upstairs.

After he is done with his shifts Eddie drives back home and to his surprise, his parents are back. "Hey Mom, Dad," Eddie said trying to sound polite.

" Edmundo just in time for dinner," Helena said as she grabs a plate for Eddie.

*At the table*

"So since you are working even on Christmas eve we decided to just spend Christmas at your station," Helena said and Eddie was speechless.

"Alright," Eddie said as he eats. He thinks this is the best so that his parents know the truth about him and buck.

*Back at the station*

"Buck can I talk to you in my office," Bobby said and buck agreed.

"So what is it that you want to talk about cap?" Buck said as he sits.

"What's going on between you and Eddie?" Bobby ask.

"What? We are just friends" Buck was shocked at first.

"I saw both of you kiss in the locker room," Bobby said smiling.

"Wait your ok with us bobby?" buck asks confuse.

"Yeah, I'm okay with you and Eddie. Just please don't screw it up, Eddie is a good guy" bobby said.

"So when is the wedding?" Bobby joked.

"Cap! We are not there yet" Buck said smiling just at the thought of him and Eddie wearing a wedding ring.

"Alright you may go back to the others," Bobby said pointing at the door.

"Um ...wait cap, please don't tell anyone yet. Eddie and I will tell them in a few days" buck said before he leaves and Bobby nodded.

*A hour later*

"Eddie you got a visitor," chim said as he walks upstairs.

"Who?" Eddie asks as he turns around he saw his parents.

"Mom, Dad what are you doing here," Eddie asks.

"Well I want to meet your friends and we also brought lunch for everyone," Helena said as he grabs 5 food containers.

"Thank you," Eddie said as he puts the containers on the table.

"Hello you must be Eddie's parents nice to meet you," Bobby said as he shakes their hands.

"Oh, and you are?" Ramon ask.

"Captain Bobby Nash but just bobby is fine... and here my crew" bobby said pointing at them.

"Hen, Chimney, TK, and Buck," Bobby said.

"Oh, your Buck," Ramon said as he shakes buck's hand.

"Yes, sir" Buck with an awkward smile.

"So buck are you single?" Helena asks and buck blush, shock that's the first question they ask him.

"Well, I'm seeing someone" buck said.

"Oh what a shame, how about you son have you been seeing someone?" Helena ask.

"Yes, I am," Eddie said looking at Buck for a second them back to his parents.

"Well I would like to meet her someday," Ramon said. Eddie was shaking.

The alarm ring and everyone hurried to the truck. Eddie was glad the alarm ring because he might say stuff that could ruin his plan at coming out.

Hey so I'm still not sure how the story will play out or even if this is a good story or not but I just really want Buddie to happen so bad. I mean the shows nowadays have a queerbating factor at least 911 lone star is open but I'm still hoping.