Game over Ch 27

Eddie checks the bomb stuck on Christopher. He notice than if he remove the bomb it will explode immediately. Carlos called for back up and they responded and they are on there way.

"Techo little help" Eddie ask.

"Yes sir Diaz how can I help?" Techno ask.

"I don't know how to defuse this type of bomb. I have never seen this model before" Eddie said as he keeps inspecting it.

"Dad I'm scared" Christopher said shaking.

"Hey hey buddy don't panic ok ok I'm going to disarm the bomb ok and you will be fine" Eddie assured as he holds his son's hand scared that if he hug him he will explode.

"My program is not able to disarm this type of bomb.. I'm contacting Sir Nash to help with your command" Techno said and it started ringing.

"Come on come on pick up" Eddie said as he starts to panic a bit.

--

Simon dodge Buck and Tk's Punch.

"Is that all you got" Simon said as he kick Tk in the stomach.

"Tk!" Carlos yelled as he runs toward Simon and kick him, which landed.

"Buck help Tk I got this" Carlos said and buck agreed.

He was running towards Tk when Chloe stop her. She tried to taser him but buck was able to dodge.

"That's how you wanna play lady.. Let's go" Buck said. "Techno Taser mode" He said and a small metal rod came out of the watch.

"Ready" Techno said.

Buck and Chloe are avoiding each other's taser but still try to land a hit.

"One shot" Buck said.

"If you can even land one" Chloe mock him.

Tk stands up sprint toward Chloe and he push him to buck. Buck pointed his taser and Chloe was hit.

"ONE DOWN" Tk said

Carlos drop to the ground with blood on his nose and mouth.

"You go I got this" Tk said as he pin down Chloe.

"Alright" Buck replied and help Carlos.

"Your not going anyway.. You WILL ALL DIE HERE" Simon started yelling.

"Well we are going to live" Buck said as he tried to zap simon which failed.

"That trick don't work that easily on me, buck" Simon said.

He grabs a knife and started slashing. Buck was able to dodge some of it some hit his left leg another is his right arm. The cut was not too deep it still hurts.

Tk grabs a role and tie it to chloe so she can't escape.

Chloe was able to move and and push tk. She grabs her taser and was about to point when someone hit her in the head with a piece of wood.

"That's for hitting me in the head" Carlos said and drops the plank.

"Tk are you ok?" Carlos ask as he help him get up.

"Yeah just a couple of bruises" Tk replied as he smile.

"You help eddie with the bomb me and buck will handle this" Carlos said and Tk proceed to eddie's direction.

--

"Hey why did techno called me? is--" Nash was interrupted.

"I don't have time to explain Nash but i need your help. My son is stuck on a bomb that I have never seen before" Eddie said.