Missing Potato chips. Ch 1

No. of Checked Chapter 7/55

Everyone is at the firehouse waiting for the alarm to ring for any emergency but so far nothing.

Chim, Hen, Buck, and Eddie are cleaning the firetruck while Bobby is talking to Athena on the phone.

"Hey guys I was wondering if any of you saw the potato chips I bought a bunch of them yesterday and now I can't find any?" Buck asks looking at Chimney and hen.

"why would you assume it's us, Buck?" chimney said a bit annoyed.

"I don't know it can't be cap cause.... his cap," Buck said trying to make an excuse for his cap but failed.

"Really?" Hen said sarcastically. "what chips?" Eddie asks as he got out of the truck.

"the so-called 'belongs to Buck no touch' kinda chips," Chim said as he continues to clean the mirrors.

"Oh you mean the sweet chips, chili chips, or the cheese chips?" he asks and the 3 raise their eyebrows.

"All of them," he said looking at Eddie. "Um, I kinda ate it all" He confessed.

"How those are jumbo-super-size?" Chim and hen ask at the same time.

"well Buck had no shift yesterday, and when I got to the station the alarm ring and I did not have enough time to grab what cap made so I grab a bag of chips from the cabinet," he told everyone.

"Okay," Buck said as he goes back to cleaning. "What? just like that?" Hen asked Buck.

"what? he said he sorry," he said. "Don't worry I will buy you some later" Eddie adds. "no need Eddie." buck smiled.

"What a sweet boyfriend you have buck" chimney said. Hen drops her jaw from what she just heard.

"I'm not his boyfriend!" "he's not my boyfriend," they both said at the same time looking at each other shocked then at Chim.

"wait did I just say that out loud?" Chim asks the other. "yes" hen was laughing as she answered.

"said what?" bobby asks as he walks to the others. "um--" then they got cut when the alarm ring and everyone grabs their gears and hops in the truck.

After a while 118 are back covered with sewer goo after saving a kid that was trapped inside the giant sewer pipe.

"I really need a shower," Buck said to himself trying to remove some goo from his uniform.

"um, we all need a shower," Chim said as he smells himself and all of them headed to the shower area (separated by gender of course).

After Eddie was done taking a shower he asks Buck where can he buys some of the potato chips. He is still wet from the shower with nothing but a towel on his lower area. Buck was stuttering as he notices Eddie walking toward him like a model.

"I um... no need I can buy them.. myself" he finally said it and turned toward the locker so Eddie won't notice him blushing.

"ok but that was delicious I should buy some for Christopher" he added and heads to his locker to change.

'That was close I really need to control myself, he is my best friend and I should not be feeling this way towards him' As I keep talking to myself, Chim taps me in the shoulder causing me to shift my attention from my thoughts and into Chim.

"hey buck do you know when will Maddie be free?" he asks as he looks at him.

"Um no, why don't you ask him yourself she is your girlfriend and all" Buck teased.

"Yes but I want to make a small dinner date for the two of us," he said.

"oh that's cute, but I don't know... if you want I can call her?" he asks.

"that will be great" he responded.

Buck called Maddie on the phone...

"Hey Maddie," he said.

"Hey Buck, is there a problem?" she asks.

"No, I.. um, I was wondering when will your shift be over?"

"Um around 7 Pm, why?" she asks.

"oh no reason" I replied and I told Chim what Maddie told me but whispered so she wouldn't hear. Chim nodded.

"Um hey my shift is almost over so... yeah bye and stay safe Maddie," he said as he was about to hang up the phone

"ok call me if something is wrong Buck..ok" "ok bye" "bye" he hangs up the phone.

"Thanks," chim said and leave the locker room. Buck finishes getting dressed up and heads to his jeep.

After a while, he arrives at his apartment and lies down in the bed thinking of everything that happened. from all the things that happened to him he can't seem to remove Eddie out of his mind. For some reason, he feels something when he's around him. It started after Eddie forgives him for what he did when he sue the department. He notice a lot about him that he did not before after that.

Buck tried to forget it all by watching the tv. To my surprise it's Eddie carrying the kid out of the pipe. "really universe you're mocking me again" he said looking at his ceiling and then turning the TV off.

"I wonder what's Eddie's doing right now? maybe I can come over, for Christoper of course" he said and grabs his phone.

he notices that his phone is out of battery and when he charge it he has two miss call from Eddie 4 mins ago.

"f*CK how could I miss that," he said and calls Eddie.

ring ring ring..........

"Hello, Buck," Eddie said as he loudens his voice because of too much noise in the background.

"Hey Eddie sorry I did not get your call, what's up?" he said as he checks something to eat in his apartment.

"oh Christopher wants me to take him to see Santa and he wants you to come with us, so are you free?" he asks as he locks his door.

"Please!" Chris said on the phone.

"yes I'm free I'm going to be there buddy ok," buck said while grabbing his keys and locking his apartment.

"bye buck," Christopher said waving thru the telephone.

"ok thanks see you soon" he ended the call.

Hey, guys hope you like the chapter I'm a bit scared if the story is bad. I just want to write what I make inside my head. Cause Sometimes I can't sleep because of those ideas. anyway, I'll try my best to post more chapters but due to the activities, it might take a while hope you guys understand.😔

Update: So I notice how badly I have written this fanfic so there will be a counter at the top of this chapter to view how many chapters I already fixed.