Lock down. Ch 19

Everyone is just waiting for the alarm. Buck and Eddie just talking, Bobby is cooking, Chim calling Maddie, and Tk and Hen playing a video game.

Athena walks into the firehouse and heads straight upstairs. She kisses Bobby and asks everyone's attention.

"Alright listen up, Simon Flores is missing you know the grenade kid and I feel like he is planning something fishy. My advice is you guys keep your guard up because he has a problem with this firehouse if you recall... I requested few of my best police officer to watch the facility when your resting or on duty", Athena said and everyone nodded.

"What really happens there cap?" Tk ask.

"Well, Buck was trying to save Simon's mom that day... I notice that the fire is spreading much much faster and Buck started coughing... I had no choice his mom is unconscious and even if Buck grabs her in time then both of them would have been eaten by the fire", Bobby said as he put his thing on the side and sit with the other.

"It's not your fault," Athena said as she hugs bobby.

"Yeah you tried your best cap" Hen said.

Then they heard a car. "They are here," Athena said as she looks downstairs.

"So 118 I want to introduce you to Kenny, Dan, Chloe, and Carlos. I know you already met Carlos so yeah. These 4 will watch the firehouse as you work and rest. If ever Simon attack again then they will be ready" Athena said and waves goodbye to the others.

"Captain nash.. welcome to the 118 fire station," Bobby said as he shakes their hand.

"Hey, handsome" Tk said to Carlos with a smirk.

"Hey" Carlos smiled and kiss tk.

"Well seems like someone has a boyfriend," Chole said.

"Haha yeah I and tk are in a relationship for 4 months now," Carlos said and the other agreed.

"Ok so follow me and I will give you a small tour of the station," Bobby said as they walk.

After bobby was done doing the tour he invited the police to eat with them, which they gladly accept.

At Simon's home.

Athena and a few of the police check his house and they found nothing just a bunch of trash.

"Alright, this kid is really good what the deal with this kid anyway?" Athena asks the other.

"Well from what I check his father was in the military and he probably trains his kid to be a soldier and we also found a bunch of towels covered with blood, a needle, and pain killers. my guest is he stitches his own injuries so he doesn't need to go to the hospital" The officer said pointing at the evidence.

"A military father and a nurse mom create a superweapon kid. Why am I not surprised?" Athena said as they leave Simon's house.

Back at the station... The police have scheduled Carlos and Chloe to be off duty while Kenny and Dan watch the premises. They are just hanging out with the other mostly Tk.

"So you guys watch horror movies or comedy movies... Or maybe a love story?" Chloe as the 2.

"Well, anything actual as long as it's good.. why?" Tk ask.

"Well I was planning on watching a movie later so maybe you guys can join me?" Chloe said trying not to make it a big deal.

"Sure I'm free tomorrow," Tk said.

"It's my day off tomorrow," Carlos said.

"So is that a yes or a maybe?" Chloe ask.

"Sure what time?" Carlos ask.

"How about 7 Pm?" Chloe ask.

"7 pm what?" Buck said as he and Eddie walk to them.

"Oh we were watching a movie tomorrow" Tk replied.

"Well can we come?" Eddie ask.

"Sure you can even bring Christopher," Carlos said.

"No!!!" Athena said as she walks upstairs.

"Why?" Buck ask.

"It's too dangerous... That Simon is really a mastermind and from what I learn he graduated top of his class. He knows how to fight, survive, and even make poisonous chemicals... So I can't let you watch a movie or anything... Also, you are staying here for the whole week until we catch him" Athena said and everyone was shocked.

"How about our families my son? Buck's sister she is pregnant?" Eddie ask.

"Well They can stay here for a while is there a problem Diaz?" Athena said looking at Eddie with a 'don't talk back at me' face.

"No," Eddie said and buck hugs him.

"Alright so I suggest you better get packing for a whole week," Bobby said.

"Yes, cap" Everyone said and head to their places.

After a few hours, everyone arrived.

"Alright, I have already fix every room that will be used during this lockdown...Buck, Eddie, Christ room 1... Hen and her kids in room 2, Maddie and Chim, room 3, Owen, Carlos and Tk room 4, and Danny, Chloe, and Kenny room 5" Bobby said and they head to their room and started placing their things.

"Are we going to have a sleepover dad?" Christopher ask.

"Kinda Chris but hey on the bright side you will see me and buck all the time," Eddie said as he fixes Christopher's bed.

"Yeah, I love you, dad.. love you too Buck," Christ said as he hugs both of his dads.

'Alright, buddy drinks your milk it's time to sleep" Buck said as he hands Chris a glass of warm milk.

"Thank you buck," Chris said and drinks his milk.

"Since there is not enough bed Eddie and buck decided to share which is not a problem...

"Never imagine you sleeping with the same bed as me," Buck said as he faces Eddie. Both of them are lying down.

"What we did it before?" Eddie asks a bit confuse.

"No, not that I mean with Christopher in the same room like a family," Buck said.

"Well, you are a very special person, Evan," Eddie said as he kisses buck's forehead.

"Good night mi Amor," Eddie said.

"Good night too," Buck said as they both sleep.

Hey so just to be clear Kenny, Chloe, Simon, and Danny (Dan) are my OC character. Hope you like the chapter so far😀