Weak Ch 54

I originally planned on publishing this tomorrow but change my mind cause I'm still sad about the 911 s4 ep 6. I won't spoil it but it will break your buddie heart. 😭😭

Buck woke up with a sack on his face preventing him to know where he is. He tried to stand up but he felt something is holding his legs on the ground, his hands are cuffed it seems.

"Hello?" He asks as he tries to figure out where he is.

"Good you're awake," Ramon said.

"Sir Diaz?" Buck asks after taking off the sack on his face.

"Correct, I'm the father of Edmundo Diaz.  The one you infected with this lifestyle" He said.

"I didn't infect your son --" He replied.

"SHUT UP! You are the reason he turn away from his family, his identity" He said as he walk forward.

"I tried to break my son's mind hoping that he would turn against you. But you brat interfered with everything" He added walking around him.

"But this time you can't ruin my plan anymore," Ramon said pulling something from his pocket.

"It all started from you Evan, So it's natural that I will also end with you"

-----

At the police department.

Eddie said goodbye to his son and sneak away from the sleeping guard. He runs a safe distance, far enough to the station, and checks his Watch.

Thank god he and Buck always wear the watch that Nash gave them. So that he can locate him.

"Techno, Locate Evan Buckley's wristwatch" He ordered.

"Locating......... Locating... Connected to Techno Pair server......... Mr. Evan is in building 423-322-232-2 (Showed the Map) The Abandon Building...The Buddie monitor shows that you have been there before." Techno said.

"Hey techno, Can I know if he is okay?" Eddie ask

"Of course sir, Sir nash created the Techno Pair check protocol if they wish to know the status of their techno pair" techno said.

"Scanning....... Scan complete... Heart rate -110 Bpm... Sweat level -High... Oxygen Intake- Low....." Techno responds as he shows Eddie his stat.

"Dad if you did something to my Grom I won't forgive you," He said as he gets into a taxi and told him where he is heading.

"You sound worried sir, would you like me to call 911?" Techno ask.

"No, not yet," He said.

I need to be there first before Athena and Oliver. I know If I go with them then he will harm him, but If I come alone maybe I can reason with him.

----

Suddenly Buck's watch started to flash and beep.

"What are you doing?" He asks pointing at his watch

"This... Place...." He said as he look around.

"Oh, so you do remember this place.," He said.

"Sir this place is where your grandson was hostage by those two psychos" Buck respond

"I know, I'm glad that he is safe but still" Ramon continued.

"How did you know them?" Buck ask.

"Your going to die anyway so might as well tell you," He said.

"I met Simon and Chloe when I was in jail. He told me he has a plan to make my son change. It will break him before it will change him but I didn't care all I care about is my son Change. So I agreed" He said.