A New Buck. Ch 16

Maddie and Buck arrived at Maddie's house. She figures out that she can't take care of buck alone so he asks Bobby if he could stay in the firehouse when she is not available and bobby agreed.

Buck was looking around the house and he saw something that piques his interest.
"Um, Maddie what's that?" Buck asks pointing at a ukulele.

"Um, that's a ukulele. Chim bought it so that he can impress me but he does not have time to practice so he leaves it there" Maddie said as he puts buck's stuff on an empty drawer.

"Can I borrow it?" Buck ask.

"Sure maybe you should learn to play it," Maddie said as he hands over the ukulele.

Buck grabs the ukulele and strums the strings. "Yeah I will learn it" he replied looking at the ukulele.

"Wow, you know how to strum a string?" Maddie was a bit surprised that buck is interested in the ukulele because never in his life that he touch any instrument.

"I think guitar suits you better considering your size" Maddie joked.

"Nah I want to learn this for now" buck replied as he sits down still holding the ukulele.

"Ok if you say so, now go and drink your med," Maddie said as she gives him a box.

"Ok Maddie" buck said as he grabs the box and takes 1 capsule.

After that Buck quickly falls asleep.

Later that night chim arrived from his shift and notice that buck falls asleep holding the ukulele

"Is that my ukulele?" Chim asks pointing at buck.

"Yeah, he was so interested in learning how to use it" Maddie replied as he gives chim a plate.

"Wow never thought that buck wants to learn how to play the ukulele when I can't even practice," Chim said as he eats dinner with Maddie.

"Yeah well tomorrow I have a shift so I need you to take Buck to the fire station don't worry he won't come to any emergency. I just need someone to look after him while I'm on my shift and don't worry I already told bobby about it and he agrees" Maddie said.

"Ok, you're the boss," Chim said as he takes a bite of his food.

Next day

Maddie has a shift so chim takes him to the fire station.

"So your my sister's lover chim right?" buck asks as he fixes his seat belt.

"Yes and we are going to the firehouse so that we can keep an eye on you while Maddie is away," chim said as he drives.

"Ok" buck replied and he grabs the ukulele from the back.

"You brought that?" Chim ask.

"Yeah, I really want to learn it... Is that ok?" Buck ask.

"Yeah it's fine, I just never picture you playing any instrument," chim said.

After a while, they arrived at the station and everyone greeted Buck.

"Hey buck how you feeling," Hen asks.

"Please just call me Evan It's much more comfortable anyway and sorry what's your name?" Buck ask.

"Oh sorry Evan I'm Henrietta but just call me Hen," Hen said and shakes his hand.

"Hi buc--- I mean Evan I'm Tk," Tk said and shakes his hand.

Buck feels like something or someone missing.

"Hey, sorry guys but is there supposed to be more of you?" buck asks.

"Yes actually bobby is upstairs and Eddie in the truck packing some supplies," Tk said pointing at bobby upstairs and then Eddie at the truck.

"Hey I guess my best friend also works at the same place as you guys," Buck said.

"But Eddie is your---"Chim said but Eddie shush him.

"Um you also work here," Chim said.

"Oh I'm also a firefighter awesome," buck said and grabs the ukulele from the car.

Eddie walks to the others to greet buck.
"Hey, Evan what you got there?" Eddie asks pointing at the ukulele his holding.

"Oh, this it's a ukulele. I ask chim if I can borrow it and practice and he said yes" buck replied.

"Well good for you Evan," Eddie said as he walks back upstairs.

Hen, Tk, and Chim notice that Eddie is a bit off.

Buck goes upstairs and feels like he's been here before.

"This feels like home," buck said as he sits on the couch.

"Well, I guess you can say that," bobby said sits with him. Bobby notices that buck is holding a ukulele.

"Wow buck never thought that you want to learn ukulele Bobby said.

"Well I really want to learn it plus chim already agreed at helping me when he is free," buck said.

"Why don't you just watch a tutorial on youtube" Hen ask.

"That's a great idea, thank you Hen" Buck said as he grabs his phone. He scrolls for a bit and found a few tutorials.

Suddenly buck heard the alarm ring.
"You guys go ahead I will be fine here," Buck said.

"Ok don't do anything stupid, alright Evan," Bobby said.

"I won't promise," Buck said.

The crew heads to the emergency while Buck learns how to play the ukulele.

A few hours later the crew is back and buck falls asleep on the couch.

Eddie just stares at him just for being adorable sleeping. He misses Buck so much but he knows that he needs to wait to get his memories back. But It hurts him to wait for days, weeks, months, or even years. But he knows that it will be worth it in the end.

Suddenly buck woke up seeing Eddie staring at him.

"Sorry Eddie I was practicing but I got tired," Buck said as he gets up.

"Hey no problem you go sleep Buc-- I mean Evan," Eddie said as he walks to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"So what have you learn?" Chim ask.

"I learn how to do down strum, play G C Am F and A chords," Buck said as he strums the chords.

"Well you got the basic just practice more and you will be able to play the ukulele better," chim said.

"Thanks, I will," Buck said.

Hey so I know I said I might not post for a while but I'm just really not in the mood to do any activities don't judge me hehe 😀 It's just a bit boring sometimes because it's hard to learn a complex lesson when none are teaching you.