Rise of an old Enemy

Night
At the station

"Alright I'm heading out," Athena said and Oliver came along with her.

"We are going to check the area to see if we miss something," Athena said as she and Oliver walk to her police car.

"Yeah but Sargent it's kinda dark, shouldn't we do it tomorrow in daylight?" Oliver asks as Athena drives.

"Yeah but the people in the police station is narrowing down all the possible location they could be hiding" Athena replied.

"But why are we going in the wrong direction?" Oliver asks.

"We are going for a quick stop" Athena replied and drives.

----
"Are you sure you're up to this Carlos?" Tk ask.

"Like I said 4 times earlier I'll be fine besides, Sargent Athena and Oliver would be there, I just need some distraction" Carlos replied as he buttons up his shirt.

"But you been through a lot this past few weeks about your house, we almost died. Don't you think you should relax and let it all slowly sink in, plus Simon and Chloe are out there plotting who knows what" TK said and hugs Carlos.

"I know TK but I need this, I'll be fine. I need this" Carlos assures TK.

"I need you" TK replied and kiss Carlos.

"But, I know you need this so go before I try to lock you inside this house," Tk said.

"TK you're acting like I'll be gone forever, I will come back, always because like it or not you're my husband and nothing is changing that" Carlos replied and they heard a honk from outside.

Carlos kisses TK one last time before heading out.

---
At Eddie and Buck's house.

Buck is preparing Christopher to bed while Eddie is watching outside from the windows.

Buck notices Eddie just watching people go by.

"Babe... Eddie...Eddie Diaz" Buck said and the final one caught Eddie's attention.

"Sorry Babe, I'm just worried that-" Eddie got interrupted.

"Simon and Chloe will try to hurt us and Christopher yeah I am also scared" Buck replied and sits next to his husband.

"But Athena said that there are police watching the area just in case Someone or Simon breaks in... So let's go to bed" Buck said and grabs Eddie's hand.

"Alright, how about Christopher?" Eddie asks.

"I told him to yell if he is in danger and he understands, how is Christopher always so calm about this?" Buck ask.

"I'm not calm daddy Buck, but panicking isn't going to help anyone. That's what Star and sir Carlos told me" Christopher replied.

"You have been chatting with Star Ilagan again. What are you guys?" Eddie ask.

"I don't think we should meddle about  Christopher's life, plus maybe she is just a friend, or if not it's not our business Eddie. Not until he wants to talk about it" Buck said as he pulls Eddie towards the bedroom.

"We are just friends dad, that's all" Christopher replied and Eddie nodded.

"Goodnight Dads," Christopher said and they reply "Goodnight buddy."

In the bedroom.

"But if Christopher does want to be more than friends with this Star girl then it's fine with me," Eddie said as they get ready for bed.

"Eddie they are still too young for that stuff and we should let him deal with that on his own until he needs our help" Buck replied and he nodded.

"So what now?" Eddie ask.

"What do you want to do, Eddie Diaz?" Buck asks as he moves on top of Eddie.

"Buck, maybe we shouldn't" Eddie hesitated but Buck started kissing him in the neck.

"May--be we---" Eddie is stuttering as he moans from Buck's kisses.

"I'll guess I should stop?" Buck continues to tease Eddie.

"Don't" Eddie demanded

"Just shut up and make out with me already Buck," Eddie said and pulled buck for a kiss.

The two started undressing each other as they continue to kiss and touch each other.

___
Athena, Carlos, and Oliver are checking the area.

"So is everything okay with you TK?" Athena ask.

"Yeah it took you a while before you head out" Oliver added.

"Yeah, he just wanted to rest and I been through a lot" Carlos replied.

"You have been through a lot Carlos, that stuff isn't just easy to let go. It takes time to heal. Trust me I know" Athena replied

"But I also know you have to sometimes figure this out on your own so I'm not stopping you" Athena added and Carlos understand.

Athena's phone vibrates.

"Oliver can you check on my phone to see who texted me," Athena said and Oliver followed.

"Um from the Department, they narrowed it down to this place not far from our location," Oliver said and They proceed to head to the location.

"Send them a message that we are on it," Athena said and Oliver did.

once they arrived they saw an abandoned house not too big. They grab their guns and head inside.

As they walk inside they notice few things that are off, there are no windows anywhere just walls, they notice a lamp and a planning board on the wall filled with pictures.

"Sargent I think you have to see this" Oliver said and Athena look.

"Is that we with our faces covered with red ink" Carlos asks as they examine the picture.

Athena looked around and saw an unopened letter. she picks it up and opens it.

Dear LAPD

    You suck, don't you? Well for now you think you found us but we are one step above you. Right now you are standing at one of dad's kid time-out zone. That place is the place where he would lock me up when I did terrible things and now I'm going to use it to trap you. What is that thing again says "Rise of an old enemy."
By the way, I send you the address do you know how easy it is to hack your system you LAPD are full of garbage when it comes to security plus Good luck contacting someone.

After reading an explosion happens outside and when they tried to get out. A gigantic metal is blocking the full exit. It has something written it.

"Delivery truck" Carlos read.

"The explosion must have made the truck tumble and block our only exit," Athena said.

"How did those two manage to tumble a truck?" Oliver asks.

"Those two aren't just a joke especially Simon" Carlos replied.

Carlos and Oliver grab their phone and tried to call anyone, their phone is can't seem to send or call anyone for help.

"We can't contact anyone Sargent," Carlos said.

"Simon must have put something that prevents us from contacting help" Athena said.

"So we are stuck here," Oliver said. "I guess we are, until the department notice we are missing," Carlos said.

"Phase one complete Simon move to phase 2," Chloe said as she watches the police car exploding and the 3 stuck inside the house.

"Phase two" Simon said on the phone.