Buck stop. Ch2

Buck and Eddie are waiting by the fountain while Chris is waiting in line for Santa. Just like the last time.

Eddie and Buck are both silent while waiting for Chris. Buck feels weirded by the situation. 'why do I feel so awkward when I'm around him? alright I should say something'

"Hey... Eddie" he tried to make a conversation.

"yeah?" he asked still looking at Christopher from afar.

"So how are you?" he asked nervously.

"I'm fine.. why do you ask?" he replied facing buck now.

Um....Look Christopher done" Buck panicked and pointed at Christopher being escorted by a man dressed up as an elf.

"Hey buddy, what did you wish?" Eddie said and assist Chris.

"Hey, dad it's a secret" Chris replied smiling as he walks out of the line.

"So where to next?" buck asks Chris.

"can we go to your apartment?" Chris ask.

"why? we have our own house" Eddie asked.

"because he wants to spend some more time with his buck... am I right buddy" Buck kneed and messes up Chris's hair.

"yeah!" Christopher smiled.

"you guys are always teaming up on me," Eddie said as we walk to his car.

"Well we're the best," Buck said and gave Chris a high five. Eddie rolled his eyes as he walks to his car.

He was driving Buck's car. Buck and Chris are on the back playing with a few toys that he brought. After a while, they arrived at Buck's apartment. Chris and Buck head to the couch and watch a movie, while Eddie grabs 2 beers and a juice box for Christopher. He handed him a beer and Chris with a juice and sit with them, Chris being in the center.

"What are we watching?" Eddie ask.

"um...Over the moon" buck said as he checks if he is correct.

"Alright," Eddie said as he grabs something on a paper bag.

"here" Eddie handed them potato chips.

"hey, I already told you, Eddie you did not have to buy me the chips," Buck said trying to refuse.

"I'm giving you this ok that's different" Eddie replied. Buck gave in and take the chips anyway.

Halfway to the movie Chris and Eddie fall asleep. Buck grabs a blanket and covers them up and turns off the tv. He walks to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. After that, he sits and looks at how adorable Eddie is when he is sleeping. He sits at his table to examine Eddie closer. 'OMG, what am I doing Evan Buckley stop!' When he moved his arm to touch his face It made the table move, making a sound waking Eddie up in the process. He quickly pull his hand away tried to act natural.

"Buck... yawn what are you doing?" Eddie asks while his eyes are still adjusting.

"Um... I thought I saw something .... in your hair guess I'm wrong" buck replied as he moves away from Eddie.

"ok I guess we should get going," Eddie said as he gets up.

"how about you guys stay I mean you're tired maybe driving is not a good idea... you and Chris can sleep in my bed I can sleep on the couch," buck said pointing at the bed upstairs looking at Eddie.

"thanks but you and Chris go in the bed I'm going to sleep on the couch this is your place after all" Eddie replied.

"Eddie doesn't worry I insist," he said.

"Okay you win just because I'm tired of arguing right now" Eddie gave up and grab Chris upstairs and lay him down on the bed.

"Good night Buck," Eddie said upstairs. "goodnight Eddie," buck said.

"I love you" he whispered. "Did you say something Buck?" Eddie asks

"nothing" buck panic and cover himself with the blanket. 'why did I say that I'm such an idiot.'

*Morning*

Ding Dong The doorbell rang a few times until Eddie opens the door.

"Maddie what are you doing here you should be at home resting," Eddie said and let her in.

"I'm his sister I have every right to be here... anyway why are you in here did you boys have fun? " Maddie asks looking at Eddie like something happen.

"Um Chris and I fall asleep and Buck won't let me drive home," Eddie tells Maddie and she is still not convinced but she nodded anyway.

"I came to pick some stuff that I left last week," Maddie said and grabs her stuff.

"What time is it?" Eddie asks as he grabs his phone.

"Um about 8 Am" Maddie answered.

"Christopher is late for school" Eddie was a bit panicking.

"Um Eddie it's Saturday," Maddie said as he looks at him.

"oh sorry I must be still tired," Eddie said.

"but Buck told me that you two have shift at 8:30 so you better get moving," Maddie said walks to wake up Buck.

Eddie called Carla on the phone.

"Hey, Buck wakes up" Maddie shook his brother like rolling a dough back and forth.

" stop I'm up...what time is it," Buck asks annoyed because he had an amazing dream.

"time for you to work" Maddie answered.

Buck looks at Eddie while talking on the phone.

"OMg," Maddie whispered. "did you guys sleep together?" Maddie was shocked but quiet.

"what no! why does anyone we know thinks that?" Buck said annoyed and then stands up to stretch.

"Um you guys look perfect together," Maddie said and grab her stuff on the table.

"Anyway, I have a shift as well just want to stop by and grab something that I have forgotten," Maddie said walks to the door.

"bye, Buck" "bye, Maddie," buck said, and Eddie close the door.

"So Carla will be here in a few minutes," Eddie said and walks upstairs to check on Christopher.

"Hey, buddy rise and shine" Eddie waking christ up.

"Good morning dad, Buck," Chris said as buck walked toward them.

"I will make some breakfast and good morning too Buddy," Buck said and walks downstairs to cook pancakes.

"Hey, Eddie if you need clothes you left some here in the drawer next to you" Buck yelled at the kitchen.

"thanks" Eddie replied and help Christopher walk downstairs and after that, he changes to his fresh clothes.

"Alright, who wants pancake?" Buck said and Chris raise his hand.

"me," Chris said smiling full of energy.

"Here you go buddy" Buck said giving him a plate with a pancake.

"How about me?" Eddie asks walking downstairs with fresh clothes.

"here yours, Eddie," Buck said giving him a plate.

After they are done Carla arrived and take Christopher while buck and Eddie go to the station.