Buck's parents Ch 42

Buck is in eddie's house along with owen and tk and chriatopher. Eddie is now using crutches due to an accident in a few day he can be back to normal.

Eddie was happy the fact that he proposed to his best friend who will be his husband soon. Hes glad that buck made the first move because he doesn't have the guts before.

What would happened if buck did not kiss him that night? Will they be lovers still or just friend zone? These question pop in eddie's mind as he gets up in the bed with his incredible attractive future husband.

"Where are you going, husband?" Buck said lying on the bed trying to be attractive and nailing it.

"I'm... going to get dress" Eddie nervously said as he was blushing from the view.

"Ugh Come on lie down with me for a few minutes... please" buck make a cute face that eddie can't handle.

"Fine.... 5minutes." He lied down to bed and buck hugs him.

Eddie melt into buck's shoulder as he started to fall back to sleep. Suddenly the door opened and christopher walks into the room.

"Buddy why are you already awake it's still early?" Buck ask.

"I kinda want to sleep with you dads... if you don't mind?" Christopher ask.

"Sure come here Christopher" Eddie said and he lied down in the middle of them.

The three slept for at least half a hour before someone knock on the door.

Buck tried to removed his hand on eddie and Christopher carefully as he doesn't want to wake them up. He stand up and opened the door it's TK.

"Hey buck sorry to bother you but their are people on the door claiming to be your parents" Tk said pointing at the door.

"Ok......Wait? what?!" Buck said as he hurried to opened the door. And indeed it is his parents.

"Mom... Dad what are you doing here? And how did you find out that I'm in here?" Buck ask.

"Goodmoring too son.... I called your phone but your not picking up so I called maddie and she said you usually here with your boyfriend" She said.

"Yeah.. sorry I haven't told you about my boyfriend" He apologize as he let him in.

"No problem son I know your busy with your work. Anyway can we meet him?" He said.

"He is currently asleep with his son Christopher" Buck replied.

Owen and Tk came into the living room.

"Oh you must be eddie's dad and... brother?" She ask looking at them.

"Oh no these are Captain owen strand and his son Tyler kennedy strand they are staying here for now. We work together before" Buck clarified.

The two nodded.

"Anyway we just visited you first before maddie because I want to see my little boy grown up like a man" She said as she hugs buck.

"Ok.. this is embarrassing" Buck replied still being hug by his parents.

"Who are they buck?" Eddie said as he came into the living room.

"Eddie meet my parents" Buck introduced him to eddie.

"Hello oh your so handsome I'm Margaret Buckley " She said as she hugs eddie.

"Nice too meet you son I'm Phillip Buckley" He said and shake eddie's hand.

"Eddie diaz nice to meet you guys buck told me a lot about you two" Eddie said.

"Wait Diaz your Helena's son?" She ask.

"Yes I am how do you two know each other?" Eddie ask.

"Oh me and your mother went on the same school together" She replied.

"What happened to you son?" He asked eddie.

"Son never heard that word in a long time" Eddie said and changes his expression.

"Yeah your my son in law I heard that you propose to my son.... Welcome to the family" Phillip said.

"Thank you we just got into an accident nothing serious" Buck replied.

"Oh you guys must be starving I could cook something for breakfast?" Eddie said.

"Oh no need son we need to go anyway because we also want to visit maddie we just stop by here to meet my future son in law and check you of course" She said.

"Ok mom dad bye" Buck waved goodbye and then close the door.

"Well I could cook something if you guys are hungry?" Owen ask.

"Sure" Tk said as he help Christopher.

"Hey buddy sorry for leaving you" Buck said.

"No problem dad" Christopher replied.

"Still not used to being called dad?" Eddie ask buck.

"Yeah it's still new to me" He replied.

After a while owen finished cooking breakfast. While they are eating owen got a phone call.

He excuse himself and answered it. .

"Hello?" Owen said.

"Cap we seriously need you help on these situation" Mateo said.

The tv shows austin texas with fire everywhere

"I saw it we are on are way" He said.

He drop the called and head to the others.

"Tk, Buck, Eddie I'm pretty sure austin texas will need you help" He said.

"What is it dad?" Tk ask.

"Lava"he said.

"They are already calling other station about the situation let's move" Owen said.

"What about Christopher?" eddie ask.

"I will look out for him" Karla said after closing the door.

"Are you sure?" Eddie ask.

"No problem dad Ican handle this you go save lives" Christopher said.

"Ok let's move" Buck said and the four head to buck's ride.

HEY guys I know that in the show buck's parents is supposed to be kinda bad parent well that's what I saw in the trailer anyway I change it cause I can't handle both parents having an issue about them. So as always enjoy. I can't wait for the crossover. 😀