Is This A Dream? Ch 6

*Night*
Buck, Tk, Chim are on the van while Eddie, Hen, and Bobby are on the firetruck on their way to the emergency. Since there are two calls they decide to split the work.

Buck's team

When they arrived they saw 4 dead bodies lying on the ground and while the fifth person is being eaten by a psycho man.

"OMg, it's Christmas, not Halloween" Chim jokes as they approach the man.

"Sir please step away from the body," Carlos said as he slowly approaches the man.

"hey Athena mind explaining what's going on?" buck asks.

"Another psycho flesh-eating zombie," Athena said then she radio Carlos. "be careful Reyes"

"another?" Carlos asks confused.

Tk walks slowly to check the third person when suddenly the man jumps at tk.

"TK!" Carlos yelled runs toward his boyfriend.

"Get off him," Carlos said as he pulls TK The man growls like an animal. Carlos grabs his taser gun and fires it at the man. The man was shaking but he was still moving. Buck helps TK move away and Chim check the other bodies if they are still alive, sadly no.

"Carlos get out of the way" Athena yelled and Carlos moves.

"Merry Christmas" Athena said and fired her gun on the guy's head.

"Talk about creepy?" chim said as he examines TK's injury.

"why was that guy like a zombie?" TK asks.

"Well, it's a full moon so that explains it" Buck replies as he looks to the moon.

"What? is that real?" TK asks also looking at the moon.

"Probably not but hey at least you're alive, only 2 small cuts," Chim said patching TK's wound.

"Hey, are you okay?" Carlos asks TK as he hugs him.

"Yeah, just a small cuts," TK said and kiss Carlos. "Now I feel better," TK said and Carlos smiled.

Buck saw everything and he was a bit jealous of TK and Carlos for being just happy with each other. He was jealous that his chance with Eddie is 0% knowing he is straight.

"Hey, buck you okay? you have been staring at them for a few minutes now" Chim ask putting his hand on buck's shoulder.

"what I'm fine I just... fell asleep" Buck lied.

"Really, with your eyes wide open" Chim replied as he gets up to drive the van.

"Alright let's go to the other" chim added and starts the van.

"Bye TK sees you later," Carlos said and gave one last kiss on the cheeks.

"Bye Carlos stay safe" "you two."

Bobby's Team

The boy's body is being crushed by the car near the bridge.

"Hen checks his condition, Eddie helps me here" bobby ordered them and they followed.

"um cap he is still breathing but he is losing a lot of blood on his lower intestine I can't reach it to put pressure on the wound" Hen said looking at the man underneath the car.

Eddie, Bobby, and others lift the car while Hen and another guy pull the guy out. Hen quickly patches the wound and they are now taking the man to the hospital.

Few emergencies and it's morning already. Owen decided to visit Tk and his friend Bobby at the station. When he arrived they saw that most of the team except Nash is asleep.

"Busy shift?" Owen asks as he walks upstairs.

"yep, this week we got a lot more calls than usual" Bobby replied while cooking.

"Anyway how TK?" Owen ask.

"Oh that kid is great, just like you," Bobby said smiling.

"Haha thanks," Owen said.

"So how about you?" Owen ask.

"what about me?" Bobby confused.

"well have you thought of starting a family again?" Owen ask.

"It's ok you don't have to answer," Owen added.

"Same when I ask you why you don't donate blood" Owen added.

"No no it's fine a lot has changed since the last time we talk I met Athena and the team is really supporting me," Bobby said as he sits down with Owen on the couch.

"And I do donate blood now, it seems that my blood is saving live more so than yours" Bobby slammed Owen and he was impressed that the guy made a joke.

"Well, that Buckley firefighter of yours is something huh?"

"yeah, he sometimes calls me pops I'm kinda like his father figure," Bobby said.

"Well, it's great that you have a good life" Owen continues "unlike mine, I'm scared that someday I will be gone and TK will be left alone."

"Don't worry you will live a good life okay," Bobby said patting his back.

"Anyway I should wake them up," Bobby said.

"And if you want you can stay I made extra food anyway" Bobby walked to a room.

"Thanks" Owen responds still sitting on the couch.

Everyone is still asleep except Eddie. He is still not sure what's happening to him. He thought that buck was only his best friend but that kiss confuse him and his feeling toward the other firefighter. He had never been with a man before and being gay is not something that his parent would approve of. He gets up and walks to the bathroom to freshen up. He splashes some water on his face to wake up and notice it's 5 AM already. A few minutes later someone knocks on the door. When Eddie opens the door he saw Buck. He took a few seconds before walking back.

"Buck waits," Eddie said as he grabs the firefighter's arm.

"No Eddie you're still using the bathroom I will go downstairs-" buck got interrupted.

"Don't you dare lie and ignore me again Evan" Eddie said tightening his grip.

"What I wasn't ignoring you-" buck was cut again.

"Don't lie I know you've been avoiding me and I know that you remember what happened that night", Eddie cuts him off again.

Buck was silent for a few seconds, don't know how to react or even respond to the man in front of him.

"Alright... I do remember.. because I was embarrassed about what I did, I'm supposed to be your friend Eddie and I ruin it" Buck said trying to keep himself from crying, afraid that he might lose his friend because of his stupid mistake

'Hope I know what I'm getting myself into... No turning back now' Eddie said to himself.

"You did not do anything wrong it's alright to feel something toward someone, you like," Eddie said moving closer. Just before Buck can process what happened Eddie kisses him. Buck's eyes widened, shock at what is happening. 'Is this a dream? because I never want to wake up he said to himself the kiss was long, passionate he felt he and Eddie were in the air floating above the clouds, never wanting to go back to the ground ever again. When they pull apart the two don't seem to know what to say to each other. "Um wow," Eddie said nervously. "wow," Buck said.

"Guys I already made breakfast" Bobby yelled at the room. "We better get going," Eddie said. "yeah" buck replied and a smile formed.

'This is the best Day ever!!!' He said to himself as he cheers

Hey, guys so if you had noticed that buck's team accident was based on the season 1 full moon I don't know if that's the title. I hope you guys love the chapter so much.