You Remember? Ch 17

Everyone is at the station waiting for the alarm as usual Buck is getting good at playing ukulele. It was a surprise to everyone that buck is learning it. Buck was happy more than usual yes he can't remember all of his memories but he is glad that he has a family that is looking out for him. But what about Eddie? Eddie on the other hand is a bit miserable. He can't talk to buck about their relationship because it could trigger another panic attack if he remembers what happened at Christmas. He keeps looking at Buck he knows that that's Buck's vessel or body but his mind is still not Buck it's Evan. The overjoyed, hilarious, telling jokes at the worst possible time, Stupid but handsome Buck is replaced with a calm, not much of a joker Buck. He misses that buck, but he knows that he has to wait.

It's been about 3 weeks since he started hanging out with the team. Buck sometimes suffers from a headache but everyone was there to help him. Buck during those weeks regains some memories of Chim, Maddie, Bobby, Athena, Hen, Christopher, even TK but so far buck still doesn't have many memories of Eddie other than being a good friend. Eddie was getting a bit worried that buck can't remember him or won't remember him because of what his parents did to him. He can't blame him for his parents being a homophobe. Eddie is losing hope.

"Hey, Eddie can you find Buck I can't find him," Hen said and Eddie agrees.

Eddie looks for Buck, but he can't seem to find him so he checks every place and notices that the water is still running on the restroom. When he check he sees Buck on the ground holding his head like he is having the worst headache ever. Eddie runs toward him and shuts the water. He checks Buck and he can't even open his eyes due to the pain.

"Evan Evan.. buck!" Eddie said shaking Buck.

"Edd..ie It hurts so much....." Buck said and he remembers what happened. He was pushed by a man causing him to lost balance and drop to the ground.

Eddie grabs buck and carried him out of the restroom. Everyone saw Eddie carrying Buck. They ran to him.

"He needs help," Eddie said and bobby was about to go get help when a teenager walks to the fire station. He was wearing a bomb and have a few grenades on his hand.

"Woah kid what---" bobby was about to ask when the kid shuts him up

"Don't call me kid you f**cking firefighter... You were supposed to save my mother on that fire but you f**cing asshole save your other firefighter instead of my mom.... Now she is dead" The kid was practically screaming.

The Team doesn't know what to do if they move then they are dead.

"Alright calm down... I had no choice your mother was just too far away and the building was about to collapse. I had no choice but to save Buck from saving her because If he continues then both of them would have been dead by now" Bobby explains.

"Woohoo so I'm supposed to care to your precious Buck.... oh is that him?" The kid asks pointing at the buck still in pain while Eddie is holding him.

"Yes please, he needs medical attention or it could worsen his condition," Hen said as he slowly walked but the kid stopped her.

Eddie suddenly realized that that kid is the same person he saw when the firetruck exploded he wanted to kill bobby but he failed.

"Nobody leaves!! I don't care if that Buck of yours die or whatever!! you leave my mom to burn so I will destroy your precious firehouse along with all of you!! The kid was just ready to pull the trigger when Bobby jumps to grab the detonator.

The kid throws a grenade at Eddie. Eddie notice this and yelled "take cover!" and everyone runs away but Eddie was not fast enough because he was carrying Buck. Both of the two were blown away by the explosion. Eddie drops on the ground with his back part uniform burn from the explosion, but Buck hits his head pretty bad on the pole. The others were able to run away far enough but Tk was also caught and his uniform also got burned. But he is fine when hen check. Everyone can't seem to hear each other due to the explosion.