Who is Proposing? Ch 39

After the 118 found out about buck's self harming relapse they decided to ask buck to talk to a therapist about this and he agreed. Eddie's plan of proposing to buck is on hold for a moment. He knows that buck needs him right now more than ever.

It's been a few weeks as buck jugle being a firefighter and going to therapist twice a week. It's going great, true it was hard at first but eddie help him but removing any sharp object in his apartment and being with him when he is off duty.

Buck always say he doesn't need a company but eddie always hesitate. He won't let anything happen to buck.

At the firehouse.

The 118 are eating Lunch and buck has no shift today.

"So eddie.. when will you propose to buck.. you were planning that last few weeks ago?" Chim ask trying to make it less awkward.

"I don't want to pressure buck right now with the therapy session, his job is already stressful and his fighting his addiction so he is pretty busy at the moment" Eddie replied as he is a bit sad.

"Hey don't be sad eddie. You will find the right time to tell him" Hen replied as he looks at eddie and smile.

"Thanks" eddie hugs hen and the others join in too.

"Hey what about me?" buck ask as he walks upstairs seeing the 118 group hugging.

"Buck! Why are you here so early should " Eddie said and kiss him.

"Hey eddie. The therapy finish early so I thought I could join lunch with you guys" Buck replied.

"Sure come grab a plate" Bobby said.

Buck grabs a plate and sits next to eddie.

"So how therapy?" Hen ask.

"Well she said that we had a breakthrough" Buck replied.

"That's great keep it up buckley" Chim cheered.

The alarm suddenly rings and everybody heads to the truck.

Buck waves goodbye and head out as well when a familiar face walks upstairs.

"Carol!" Buck said.

"Buck great to see you" Carlos replied.

"Yeah you too men so why are you here? Is Tk or captain owen here too?" buck ask.

"Oh It's just me. Tk and sir owen both have a shift... I got a few business here in LA so I thought I should drop by to say hi to everybody.... that are out" Carlos replied as he looks around and saw none of the 118 except buck wearing casual clothes.

"Oh yeah they had a call few minutes ago" Buck said.

"So do you want to hang out buck I still have a few hours to spare before I go get the papers?" Carlos ask.

"Sure it's better than sitting in my apartment all day" buck agreed.

-----

Buck and Carlos head to milktea shop not far from the station.

they both take a sit holding their milk tea.

"So how are you?" Carlos ask.

"I'm fine" buck replied as he sip in his drink.

"Well your sipping tells me something else" Carlos said.

"Alright fine. A bit hard but manageable" buck gave in.

"So what's bothering you? Is it eddie or the 118?" Carlos ask.

"No it's me. I'm an addict" Buck said.

"Addict to what? because tk was an addict to substance maybe he can help you?" Carlos ask

"I'm addicted to ......self harming.." Buck whispered the last part.

"What? you were self harming?" Carlos said.

"Yes. But the therapy and the 118 are helping me to get better" Buck said as he shows carlos his arm filled with cuts.

"Good thing that you have friends and family that are here for you" Carlos said.

"ok enough about me what about you guys? Do you have any anything going on?" Buck ask.

"Ok fine don't I wanted to tell anyone anyway. I want to propose the TK" Carlos said as he show him a box with rings.

"that's great. I happy for you" Buck smiled.

"Yeah that's one of the reason why I'm here. Me sir owen and tk were browsing for engagement ring don't ask why and Tk caught attention to these rings" Carlos said.

"Wow that cute. Anyway when and where will you propose to him?" Buck ask.

"Maybe tomorrow if I can't make it back early" Carlos replied.

"Oh shoot I have to pick up the paper athena will kill me" Carlos said after looking at his phone.

"Hey it's fine I'm sure athena is fine of you being late" Buck said.

"Noo I'm not going to be late again" Carlos said.

"Again?" Buck ask confused.

"I'II tell you later ok. Bye buck" Carlos said as he drink the rest of the milk tea and head to his car.

"Bye and say Hi to the 126 for me" Buck yelled.

"I will" Carlos responded as he runs to his car.

------ few hours later

The 118 are waiting. Buck comes upstairs after buying groceries.

"Guys have you heard carlos is proposing to tk" Buck ask.

The 118 was surprise. Eddie almost choke on his food. Hen and chim pause the game and bobby stop writing and looks at him.

"Yeah he drop by here but you guys were out so I hang with him for a while until he had to pick up some paper from athena's office" Buck added.

He notice that the other were silent and award.

"Did I miss something? Did you guys already know that?" Buck ask.

"No just we are shock that he has the same idea as ed-- Hen slap chim on the face.

"Ow what was that for?" Chim ask.

"I saw a fly who won't stop buzzing" Hen said looking at chim.

Chim nodded and shuts up.

"Well we should be invited to the wedding" Eddie said trying to distract buck from chim and hen.

"Yeah well he did not mention any dates yet. But will see" Buck said.

"Anyway I just drop by to pick up eddie" Buck said.

"That's sweet... Wait I will just change" Eddie said as he runs downstairs.

Hey everyone I haven't posted for a few days because of school It's back, yey me. I'm so sorry for that. I just got slap by the amount of work I need to do to finish it all. Anyway hope you like it it's almost complete about 4 or 6 more chapter left.