Part of us

*At the firehouse*

"Buck Eddie!!" Antony yelled and the 118 change their perspective from the TV to the firefighter walking upstairs.

When they arrived the 118 quickly formed a group hug around Buck and Eddie.

"We miss you so much, Buck" Chim said after breaking the hug.

"We only been out for 2 weeks and you already miss us?" Buck asks.

"Yeah we miss your voice, Kimberly can now rest her voice," Annabelle said and Antony second it.

"So what have you been up to while we are in France? And where is Cap?" Eddie asks looking at them.

"Well, last week we had a massive situation about a man who uses a sniper to targets firefighters. Bobby got hit but luckily the guy miss so it only hit his left shoulder.

" Why didn't anyone told us about it?" Buck asks kinda worried.

"Cause I know you'll panic and do something stupid" Bobby replied from the back and they turn around to face their cap.

"Cap!!" Buck said and quickly hug him.

"Buck my shoulder" Bobby replied and Buck realizes and moved away.

"I'm so sorry Cap,  I miss you and I am afraid something bad happened to you after what they told us" Buck apologizes.

"Buck, Eddie," a familiar voice said as he walks upstairs.

"Tk, Carlos," Eddie said, and Buck and he greeted them.

"What are you doing here shouldn't you be in Austin?" Eddie ask.

"Nice to see you two Eddie," Carlos replied.

"The Gay squad is back" Antony yelled.

The four turn to look at Antony who is celebrating.

"Sorry, it's just TK told me about the 4 of you vs Chloe and Simon" Antony explained.

"Yeah me and TK have been taking with them this week as we are taking a break from Austin," Carlos said.

"Why did something happen?" Eddie ask.

"Their firehouse exploded along with Carlos's house" Annabelle quickly said before the two can open their mouth.

The Alarm rings!!!

"Alright 118 lets' move," Owen said and the 118 head to the firetruck.

"Is that--" Buck got interrupted by Bobby.

"yes Buck, Owen is temporary the captain until my shoulder gets better" Bobby replied.

"So you 4 can talk in private now, Go Gay squad," Bobby said and heads to his office.

"It's the Spyfighter Cap, not the Gay squad!" Eddie tried to correct him.

"So now who should share first?" TK asks looking at them. "Fine since none of you are talking, I'll start with a question so important it has to be answered honestly"

"So did anyone flirted with Buck?" TK asks and the 3 ask 'seriously.'

"That's your question? Well yes, actually two, a bartender and a vendor tried to hit on my husband but I quickly butts in to inform him he has a husband" Eddie replied and Buck smiled looking at Eddie.

"Now what about the 126 exploding and Carlos's house?" Buck ask.

"Let's sit first and I'll tell you all about it... If Carlos is okay with it" Tk asks Carlos and he nodded.

They took a seat and get comfy Buck and Eddie grabs a Coffee, TK mineral water, and Carlos a bag of chips.

"Well a lot happened this last few weeks Dad was taken by the Texas Rangers as they thought Dad is the one burning buildings etc. Turns out the guy that arrested him is the one who did it, while my dad and Carlos's dad plan all of that we just got caught up in the middle of it" Tk explained.

"But what is that have to do with the explosion in Carlos's and The 126 firehouse?" Buck asks and TK continued.

"Hold on I'm just getting into that part," Tk said and Buck nodded.

"So the true culprit burned himself but before he did that he already planted explosion in Carlos's house and the 126 firehouse. Good thing Dad figured the message and save us in time" Tk said.

"I and TK almost jump from the top of my house because of the fire spreading and I didn't have any fire extinguisher in our bedroom--" Carlos started drifting his thought of the memory again.

"Hey Carlo I'm here, We are alright, I'm alright that's all that matters" TK comforts Carlos.

"I'm sorry Carlos me and Buck shouldn't have asked what happened" Eddie and Buck apologized and Carlos and TK understands.

"Hey guys, you know what it's alright," Buck said and the 3 looks confuse.

"Alright?" Eddie ask.

"I mean it's alright to feel weak and scared because we almost thought of losing the one thing that became so close it's now a Part of us," Buck said and looks at Eddie and then at the two.

"Yeah these problems only make us stronger" Eddie added.

The four laugh.

"I miss you guys," Carlos said and we all smile.

"Hey we are here, We guys got to stick together," Eddie said and holds buck's hand.

"You mean gays?" a voice at the back said.

"Oliver," Buck said and hugs him.

"You're gay too you know," Tk said and Oliver nodded.

"Hey Gay squad can I join in as I have important information I have to tell you all," Oliver said and they nodded.

"Alright what is it Oli?" Buck ask.

"A prisoner was able to escape from prison earlier this morning," Oliver said.

"Do you know who is it?" Carlos ask.

"It's... Simon and Chloe" Oliver replied and the group remembered the incident in the abandoned building.

"Them!!" Eddie quickly changes emotion and punches the table.

"Buck quick call the school we are taking Christopher home," Eddie said as he started panicking.

"I will but please Eddie calm down we will sort this out like we always do, Love," Buck said and kiss Eddie.

he was able to calm down and grab his phone and contact the teacher of Christopher.

"Those two are out and probably planning something again, we have to warn the others," Carlos said.

"I already told your captain and the police are already looking for them," Oliver replied.

-----

"We spend quite a while in prison but the feeling for killing Bobby Nash and that Firehouse is still inside me. Will you help me once more Chloe?" He asks.

"Till the end, Simon I will help you" She replied.