Scared Ch 30

Everything is great for eddie. He got his son back, Buck's amnesia problem is gone, simon and chloe are lock in jail but he feels something missing or someone. His father.

After the incident that eddie's father did. He never saw him again. Even after buck memories is back he never visited his old man.

The one that raise him to be a strong man. He knew from the beginning he have feeling for both men and woman and eddie was scared of what he is. When he was a teenager there is a boy who live next door that he started catching feeling. He hate himself for feeling thay way.

So when they move to a new place, He was glad. After a few years he met shannon who he though was the love of his life. He expected his life to be great. Guest the universe had other plan, there marriage got testy. Made a lot of mistakes, Shannon left and then when they move to LA with Christopher.

She came back, He though that he can fix it. But you can't fix what's already shattered to million pieces. Now things are different He and buck are really a good pair and he does not want to mess it up. Same goes for buck because this is their first time having a relationship with a man.

Buck and Eddie have no shift today so they decided to hang out on buck's apartment along with Christopher of course.

Buck is staring at the window thinking about something when eddie walks toward him and ask why he is so distracted lately?

"Hey eddie I've been thinking..... Maybe it's time to visit your..... father in jail" Buck said still minding the view but the last part is a whisper.

"What are you crazy buck? He hurt you! He is the reason why you got amnesia remember" Eddie was a bit angry that buck is suggesting it.

"Yes but I don't want you and your father's relationship change because of me" Buck said looking at eddie.

"I can't face him" Eddie said.

"Why? Come on eddie tell me? Buck ask then grabs eddie's hand.

"I'm... scared.... of him" Eddie finally able to said it.

"Why?" Buck ask.

"I'm scared that he will hurt you and Christopher again" Eddie replied.

"Your father hurt christopher?" Buck ask.

"Yes when he was hanging out with his friends and playing marriage. He saw christopher and another male kid having a wedding. He grab christopher and drag him home. He said that what they are doing is wrong. He will end up in hell" Eddie replied looking at Christopher playing with his legos.

"That must be rough for you. I'm sorry I ask" Buck apologize.

"It's alright... and your right buck. We need to visit him. So that we can show him that our relationship is as real and strong, Nothing can come between us. I want to show him that being who I am isn't wrong" Eddie replied looking at buck.

"Did I ever tell you how lucky I am to have you as my boyfriend" Buck said.

"No and you don't need to tell me. I already know from the beginning something about us will be great.

"Yeah... wait what you have a crush on me or something?" Buck ask.

"Yes... when I first arrived here I saw you looking at me while I change. I did not look so that it will not be awkward" Eddie replied.

"Yeah when I heard bobby of a new recruit, I was a angry but when I saw you I wasn't angry. I was jealous of you for being so perfect, unlike me" Buck replied.

"Hey nobody is perfect, not even I am. I love you and you love me that's what matters, the truth" Eddie said while he grab buck face.

He kiss buck and buck kiss back. The kiss still have fireworks even how many time they had already done it.

"Dads come on let play" Christopher said giving us a controller.

We played for a long time until christopher and Eddie fall asleep in the couch. Buck wash the dishes and cover eddie and christopher a blanket then he joined them.

The 3 sleep for a while until buck was awaken by eddie who is carrying him to his bed.

"Sorry babe, let's sleep in the bed" Eddie said.

When we reach the top I notice that Christopher is already there on the bed sleeping.

Eddie drop me gently on the bed and join in as well.

"Good night, Buck" Eddie said looking at buck.

"Goodnight, Eddie " Buck said and eddie kiss he's forehead.

Next day-----

Buck woke up without anyone on the bed. When he stands up he saw the eddie is preparing breakfast and christopher is already on the table waiting.

"Good morning" Buck said as he walks downstairs.

"Goodmorning too" Eddie and Christopher said.

"Pancakes are ready" Eddie said and turns off the stove.

Eddie grabs some plates while buck grabs the syrup in the cabinet.

"Alright let's eat" Buck said.

"So are you ready?" Buck ask.

"I think so, how about you?" Eddie ask.

"honestly I'm not really sure. I know that we need to face him in order to prove to him that what we have is special and it's not wrong to love" Buck replied.

"Hey as long as we are together, Nothing can tear us apart" Eddie replied and hold buck's hand.

"My dads are so sweet together" Christopher said smiling.

"Hey buddy is it alright if we visit your grandfather today?" Eddie ask.

"Sure I want to show grand dad that I love both of my dads" Christopher replied.

"Thank you buddy. Your the sweetest son a father can ask for" Buck said.

The 3 smiled and finish there food to visit eddie's father in jail.

Hey guys 2 chapter is one day hehe. I wanted to ask you guys something if you don't mind. I was planning on making a new fanfiction about will and wolfgang on sense8. I really wanted to make a fan fic about them because I rarely see anyone making it here on wattpad or is it just me? I know I am few years late but I just recently watch season 1 and 6 more episode to go to finish season 2. What do you think? I know I will still do it I just want your opinion if you guys don't mind.😀