Finale Ch 55

After the incident, Buck and Eddie are getting ready for the big day which is less than 2 weeks. The 118 and others are inside buck's apartment helping them do the rest of the work before the wedding.

"Babe are you sure that you should be moving a lot your arm is still wounded," Eddie said as he forces Buck to sit down.

"I told you I'm fine. Besides we have been on many accidents this past couple of months so this one is pretty minor" Buck replied as he stands up again.

"Well have you invited all the guests?" Maddie ask.

"Well most of them... Let's see....uh... I think that's everyone" Chim replied as he checks the guest list.

"How about the food?" Eddie ask.

"Well..... They said that it will be ready before the wedding" Oliver replied.

"Oh I pick up the best dishes in LA You guys will love it" Josh added.

"Guys thank you so much for helping us with the work I know it's Saturday and you guys have other stuff to do," Buck said.

"Oh come on Buck we are family we will help you in any way we can" Bobby replied.

"Plus I can't wait to see my boy in a suit marrying the man of his life" Athena added.

"Speaking of, When will mom and Dad arrive here?" Maddie ask.

"I think later this evening" Buck replied.

"Oh, you guys are good now?" Hen asks.

"Yeah, therapy helps me at least. Now I'm Buck 3.0" Buck replied.

"What happened to 2.0?" Hen asks.

"He vanishes, Kidding!" Oliver joked.

"How about you Eddie have you been in touch with your parents yet?" Athena ask.

"Uh... Mom yes" Eddie replied.

"How about granddad?" Christopher ask.

Everyone suddenly changes their expression.

"Um, Christopher would you like some pizza? Come let's get a slice in the kitchen" Josh said as he accompanies Christopher.

"So... have you invited your dad Eddie?" Buck ask.

"yes, and he declined" Eddie respond not showing any emotion whatsoever.

'The truth is His father wanted to get in touch with him after the incident. He hates his father so much because of what he did with Evan.

"Well Call us if you need more help, I got to study," Hen said.

"Yeah just one call away Buck, bye" Chim waves goodbye along with Maddie, Josh, and Oliver.

"Well we better get going as well, those paperwork aren't going to do themselves," Athena said.

"Well I and Christopher need to go home as well, I'll watch over him cause you got a lot on your plate at the moment," Carla said.

"Thanks, Carla" he replied.

"Be good Christopher" Eddie said and hugs Christopher.

"I will dad see you later dads" Christopher waved goodbye.

"Bye and thank you guys for the help" Buck replied.

It's just Eddie and Buck now.

"So we got everything sorted out" Buck replied.

"Well I'm taking in the shower," Eddie said as he grabs a towel.

"Mind if I join you?" Buck asks with a smirk on his face.