Stopping Panic Attack Ch 8

It's happening. 911 and 911 lone star crossover. Thank you santiagonex for posting this update. I'm so happy I'm gonna die. So I want to make a chapter based on this photo. 😀🥰 I did not add Marjan in the story because then I have to make a story about why she was there in the first place so sorry for any Marjan fans out there😪

 😀🥰 I did not add Marjan in the story because then I have to make a story about why she was there in the first place so sorry for any Marjan fans out there😪

*Night time*

Buck, Tk, Eddie, hen, chim, and Bobby are on the fire truck heading to the emergency call. When they arrived they saw a bus and a police car crash into each other.

"Buck, Eddie, TK help those passengers on the bus Hen, Chim check the police officer if he's injured, I will check if there are any passengers on the Car" They followed what the captain said.

"Cap the police officer is still alive but his chest is being punctured by a pen. He needs to get to the hospital now," Hen said as he checks the pulse of the man.

"Alright, Hen, Chim escort that man to the hospital, TK grab the saw," Bobby said and TK grabs and gave the saw.

Hen and Chim drive to the hospital while Eddie and Buck escorted the people from the bus with minor injuries. Buck leaves the bus and notices that the gas is already leaking.

"Eddie we got to go!" Buck yelled as he pulls him out of the bus. Eddie and he ran and jump as the gas leaked more. The bus exploded

"Buck... Eddie, do you copy?" Bobby said at the radio, confirming the status of his two firefighters.

"we're good Cap," Eddie said as he checks his partner.

"Come on let's help cap," Eddie said as he helps Buck stand up.

"Cap we got to hurry the gas it's leaking to the fire" Tk said as he points to the gas.

"Alright, Tk on the count of 3 we will pull her out... 1..2...3" they manage to pull the woman out of the vehicle. TK carried the lady as they run. After a few seconds, the car also exploded.

"Is everyone ok?" Bobby said thru the radio.

"we're good, how about you Cap?" Buck said as he walks toward them. "fine"

When they got together somewhere from afar something exploded. The other heard that and then the power out. "Alright let's move," Bobby said as he hops on the truck.

After captain Bobby headed inside and his teammates were about to follow when suddenly the firetruck exploded.

"Bobby!" buck yelled as they saw the explosion.

TK saw Bobby and the driver inside. Buck, Eddie, and TK pulled both of them out of the fire.

TK check for both of their pulses and is there.

"he is still alive good thing the explosion was not direct to him or it would have killed him" TK explains as they examine the burning truck.

"How did this happen? we didn't carry anything explosive" Tk asks confused.

Eddie checks the surroundings and saw a guy wearing nothing but black standing at the side of a house holding some kind of stick figure. Eddie thinks it's a trigger for the bomb

"HEY! hey who are you and what are you doing there?!" Eddie said as he runs toward the guy.

The mysterious figure ran and when he check the place the guy was nowhere to be found.

"dang it," he said as he runs back to the other.

"I lost him," Eddie said. TK is calling 911 and Buck started losing it.

"Buck doesn't worry captain will be fine," Eddie said hugging Buck. TK notice this he wanted to say something but he figures it's not the best time to joke.

"Hello I'm TK Strand and we need an ambulance here. Captain Bobby Nash and the driver of the 118 are injured and need medical attention immediately," Tk said.

"Ok ambulance is on the way.. wait are from 118," the 911 operator asked.

"Yes," Tk replied a bit confused.

"Is Buck there is he alright I'm Maddie Buckley. I'm her sister" Maddie said a bit worried.

"he is fine ma'am don't worry," TK responds.

"Alright thank you," Maddie said and then hang up.

"The ambulance is on its way guys," TK said as he walks to the other.

"Just hold on cap, help is on the way," Eddie said looking at cap still hugging buck.

At the hospital.

Hen and Chim have already moved the patient to the doctors and are now on the way back.

"What's happening the power is out," chim said as he notices the surrounding started going dark.

As they are driving back cars started crashing toward each other. Hen and Chim stop and check if anyone was injured. Hen grabs her flashlight to see if anyone besides the driver was hurt. Chim did the say on the other car. They both carried the injured person and they drove back to the hospital.

*Back to buck*

Buck panicking more and more.

"where the fuck are Hen and Chim?" Buck was starting to get more worried and anxious
"or the fucking ambulance!" Buck yelled and Eddie tries to calm him down.

"Buck stop panicking it's not helping," Eddie said and Buck did not care.

Eddie started getting annoyed so he did what would make him shut up.

Eddie grabs the man by his shoulder, facing his worried partner looking at him, and crashes his lips to his. TK saw this and was about to say something when.

"Not a word," Eddie said and TK shuts up. Buck's panic attacks have stopped for now.

"Buck just breath," TK said.

"Thanks, I'm... fine now," Buck said as he catches his breath.

After a few more minutes the Ambulance arrived and they hop on and drive to the hospital.

"Bobby you going to be fine" Buck said as he walks with Eddie, Tk, and doctors wheeling him to a room. Buck and the others ask to wait outside.

"He will be fine," TK said as he looks at buck.

"I hope so," Buck said and Eddie holds his hand, letting the man know he is not alone.

When Hen and Chim walk in and Eddie pulled his hand quickly and TK notices this but ignored it as it's not his place to tell.

"Buck I heard what happened Bobby okay," Hen said as he sits with them.

"Why were you not there when we needed you" Buck ask anxiously.

"I'm sorry I and Chim saved the people from the cars crash not far from here" Hen apologized and so did Chim.

"Look Buck it's not their fault they only did what they had to do if they didn't those people would have died," Eddie said reasoning with him.

"I know I just it hurt so much, I'm sorry guys," Buck said apologizing to his teammates.

Chim opens his arm and everyone joins in making a big group hug buck being in the center. "guys you're crushing me" Buck said smiling but kinda turning red from the lack of space.