I Miss You Ch 50

Buck, Oliver, Maddie along with chimney, Josh, and albert waiting for their parents to arrived.

Maddie prepares the plates and she notice that oliver and buck are quiet.

"Hey josh can you take over I'll just talk to oliver" Maddie said and josh agreed.

"Hey oliver are you alright?" She ask.

"Right now I don't know. A small part of me is happy we are together again but a big part of me hates this" Oliver replied.

"I know what our parents did to us but I'm having a feeling there is something more your not telling me" Maddie ask.

"Yes there is more. They are the reason my first boyfriend dumped me" Oliver replied.

"Do you still have feeling for this guy? what's his name?" Maddie ask.

"Kyle. His name is klye Brower" Josh replied.

"You know him?" Maddie ask.

"Yes oliver told me about his past relationship with kyle" Josh said.

"Well I've moved on it was a really long time ago. you were with doug and buck just moved to LA. I learned that the reason kyle broke up with me is because our parents hated him. Saying that I'm too good for him etc etc. Kyle tried to ignore all that but when dad made kyle's life a loving nightmare. He couldn't handle the pain anymore so he move to another country and didn't even bother to say goodbye to me" Oliver replied as he wipe tears in his eyes while josh hugs him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there oliver. It must have been hard for you to deal all that all on your own you were so young back then" Maddie said.

"It's okay sis. It was hard and lonely but my friends help me out and the marine program helped me forget the pain" He replied.

"Hey oli it's alright. I'm here when you need me" Josh replied.

Chim walk to buck who is fidgeting a fork.

"Buck when will eddie show up?" Chim ask.

"He isn't" He replied.

"What but it's a dinner with your family. What happened?" Chim said.

"Maddie didn't tell you?" Buck ask after putting the fork down the table.

"Well I'm always in the dark so illuminate me. What's going on with you guys?" Chim ask.

"We got into an argument about something... I don't want to explain it further, I just want this dinner to be done as soon as possible so I can go back to bed and sleep" Buck replied.

"Okay your business is your business but if you need to talk, just call me, okay" Chim said and head straight to maddie.

"Maddie this is a disaster" Chim whispered.

"It's already a disaster when I invited our parents to dinner. Now two of my brother are mess up" she whispered.

"Hey will get through this." Chim said and kiss maddie's forehead.

(Knock knock)

Everyone heard the door.

Maddie opened the door and see their parents holding some baby toys for maddie's baby girl.

"Hi maddie " he said.

"Dad, Mom. You didn't have to bring prrsents" Maddie said.

"We have too, we are grandparents now" He said.

"Ms and Mr buckley, Hi I'm Howard han. It'a nice to finally meet you" Chim said.

"Hi howard" she said.