Back to Normal Ch 29

Hey so this chapter us inspired by the 911 season 4 first look trailer. I really can't wait.

Buck spend most of his day off and nights at eddie's house cause christopher wants him there. He doesn't mind it though because he gets to spend time with two of his favorite person Christopher and Eddie who is his boyfriend for a while now. They endured so many stuff like he's parents, Amnesia, Chloe and Simon, etc.

He is just glad that it's over. He can go back to his work with the 118 without worrying too much on maddie, Christopher.

Buck was cooking breakfast as he keep thinking to himself how lucky he is. If things did not happen the same, will eddie be his boyfriend now?

He did not notice someone entering the room then someone slide his hand on buck's waist.

"Good morning buck" Eddie said as he place his head on buck's shoulder.

"Good morning too, Eddie" Buck said enjoying the moment of eddie hugging him.

"Goodmorning buck" Christopher said as he enters the room.

"Goodmorning too buddy come let's eat breakfast" Buck said as eddie still don't let go of buck.

"Come on Eddie stop being a baby and let's move or we will be late" Buck said after kissing eddie on the cheek.

"Fine... I love you, buck" Eddie said as he looks at buck's eyes.

"I love you too, Eddie" Buck replied.

"E hem" Carla said looking at them.

"Oh sorry goodbye Christopher" Buck said waving.

"Have fun in school" Eddie added.

"I will thanks dads" Christopher said as carla escorts him to the school.

"Alright we should move" Buck said with eddie still hugging him.

"5 more minutes" Eddie replied.

"If you don't let go. I will carry you to the firehouse myself" Buck joked.

"Sure, I don't mind" Eddie replied and buck was confuse.

"Fine" Buck lift eddie bridal style as he walks to his jeep.

---

"So is this goodbye?" Hen ask.

"Not yet we still have few more day until we go back to 126" Tk replied.

"Yeah I know I'm just going to miss you" Chim said as he hug tk.

"Yeah your a great firefighter Tk don't forget that" Bobby said as he puts his hand on Tk shoulder.

"Thank you captain" Tk replied.

"Hey sorry were late" Buck said as he is still carrying eddie.

"What are you guys doing?" Chim ask looking at them.

"Um Buck is carrying me" Eddie replied.

"Eddie, Buck you know the rule if we are on duty" Bobby said.

"Yes cap don't worry, yet" Buck smirk.

Bobby just smiled knowing buck won't follow that rule for long

"Neve mind that what did we miss?" Buck ask as eddie stands.

"I will be back on 126 next week" Tk replied.

"I'm going to miss you, Tyler" Buck replied.

"All of us will miss you" Bobby said.

"Thank you cap, everyone" Tk said looking at them.

"Anyway don't forget later we have a concert to attend to" Eddie said showing the tickets.

"Yes! I'm so excited for this" Chim said jumping around.

The alarm rings.

"Alright talk is over it's go time" Bobby said and the team head to the fire station.

-----

After there shift everyone headed to the concert. The good thing about the tickets is that they are VIP. They have a chair andeverything.

"I can't believe we are here.. at charlie puth and Shawn mendes concert with my beautiful boyfriend, eddie" Buck said holding eddie's hand and looking at him.

"Hehe I know I haven't taken Christopher on and concert so this is he's first" Eddie replied.

"Are you okay buddy?" Buck ask Christopher.

"Yes just a bit loud. But I love the music" Christopher replied.

"How about you maddie, cap?" Buck ask.

"We are fine" Chim replied.

"Hen?" Eddie ask.

"Same here" Hen replied.

"How about you Carlos, Dad?" Tk ask

"We are fine here" Carlos replied.

(Charlie)

Maybe I'ma get a little anxious
Maybe I'ma get a little shy
'Cause everybody's trying to be famous
And I'm just trying to find a place to hide (oh)

(Shawn)
All I wanna do is just hold somebody
But no one ever wants to get to know somebody
I don't even know how to explain this
I don't even think I'm gonna try

(Charlie and Shawn)

And that's okay
I promise myself one day
Hey!

I'ma tell 'em all
I'ma tell 'em all that you could either hate me or love me
But that's just the way I am
I'ma tell 'em all
I'ma tell 'em all that you could either hate me or love me
But that's just the way I am

That's just the way I am

After the concert. Nash invited them to a dinner. Which they happily agreed.

"So how long have you two been an item?" Nash ask.

"About few months now" Buck replied.

"Oh" Nash replied.

"And how about you nash when did you find your beautiful wife" Hen ask.

"Oh we met accidentally. I was meeting with a guy and she was meeting with a girl and both of them did not show. We talk for a bit and we had fun" Nash replied.

"What I'm sorry did you say guy?" Hen ask.

"Yes, me and Nash are bisexual" Arfeah said.

"Woah how about you guys" Chim ask charlie and shawn.

"I already knew him we are best friend then something click then.. few months later he is my bofriend" Charlie replied.

"That's sweet" maddie said.

Hey so this is 100 word short I'm sorry for not posting for 2 day. I was really stress and writer block due I hope you like the chapter. I'm really excited for season 4 when I heard that buck's parent will appear. I was planning on putting them here but decided to put them in the next chapter or the next next chapter depending on how it goes. This is the last chapter of the cross over hope you like it.