Operation Breaker Ch 43

Buck, Eddie and Hen are on their way back to LA which is still a really long way.

Hen is driving while buck and eddie are awake just minding their business. Until eddie decided to talk.

"Hey buck, Can I ask you a question?" Eddie ask.

"Don't worry eddie I don't look at marjan that way. She is amazing, she is fire fox after all" Buck quickly replied.

"No it's not about that" Eddie said.

"Ok so what do you want to ask me?" Buck ask.

"You haven't told me when you came out to your parent" Eddie replied.

"Oh that...." Buck suddenly change his expression.

"What happened?" Eddie ask.

"Fine since you ask.. I facetime them to greet them and just catch up and I told them about me being gay before christmas, you know before the whole amnesia thing... Anyway when I told them about it. They were trying to deny it but after a few hours they understand, I think?" Buck then think.

"What do you mean, "I think" Eddie ask.

"Well they said that "they will help me get through this" I don't know what that's really about but I though maybe they are just concert" Buck said.

"Okay something is really fishy here" Eddie said.

"Are your parents a good parent or a bad on" Eddie added.

"Well They aren't the parent that harms their children but when me and maddie were kids they barely spend time with us.... It's like, They are right there with us but their mind are somewhere else.. It's just me and maddie usually" Buck replied.

"I'm sorry to hear that buck" Eddie said as he grab his future husband's hand.

"Thanks, Guest there is no such thing is a perfect parent" Buck added.

Buck and Eddie cuddle and then takes a nap.

After about an hour or 2

Something created a sound that made both firefighters wake up. They open their eyes to see that truck stopping while smoke coming out on the front.

The truck stop and eddie looks at the firetruck and it's just overheating. So they decided to stop for a while and let the truck cool down luckily they found a diner not far from them.

Hen called bobby that they are going to be late. Bobby understand and will let the others know.

"Alright I already cleared it with bobby about us going to be late and he said it's fine... oh he also mention that there are new recruits at the station" Hem said.

"Sure sure we will meet them when we get there but, first, I'm hungry" Buck said.

"Same here" Eddie nodded.

"Ok let go to that place cause that's the only place in here" Hen said pointing at the diner.

The 3 proceed to the diner. Buck sits down and check what they are serving eddie is calling christopher while hen needed to use the restroom.

After a that they ordered their meals. Buck was the last one to finish as he ate a lot.

"Okay let's go" Buck said after drinking a glass of water.

"No!" Hen replied.

"We are not leaving until you go to the restroom and release your bowel" Hem added.

"But I just ate" Buck replied.

"Then we wait until your stomach is ready" Hen said.

Buck nodded as they wait in their table. Not much people are in there anyway just an oldman with his son eating and the employees.

Buck notice that eddie is smiling as he type on his phone.

"Um who are you texting?" Buck ask.

"Oh I'm not texting anyone. Marjan send me a picture of a dog eating tk's shoes" Eddie replied.

"Ohh you been spending time with her lately" Buck whispered.

Eddie stop and looks at buck. "Buck are you jealous?" Eddie smiled.

"No! Why would I be jealous?" Buck said.

"Cause your acting like I'm cheating on you? I know I'm Bi but I won't do that" Eddie said.

"I know I just feel left out. The therapy session help a lot but I'm still not there yet, you know" Buck replied.

"Ahh if you just want a company you should have ask" Eddie said as he hugs buck.

"I'm also here you know" Hen said as she join the hug.

"Alright, alright I need to go to the restroom" Buck said.

"Don't take too long or I will leave you" Hen said.

"Don't you dare left me" Buck said and then enters the restroom.

After that they are back on the road while buck is driving.

At the station.

"Hi my name is Kimberly" A woman said.

"Hi I'm Antony" A man said.

"And you guys are a twin" Chim added.

"Yes ever since we were kids we wanted to become a firefighter" She said.

"And I'm Annabelle" she said.

"Alright welcome to the 118. You are now a n official firefighter" Bobby said.

A Phone rings and Annabelle answered it.

"Sorry captain I got to take this" She said and bobby nodded.

"Are you in?" A men on the phone said.

"Yes sir operation Eddie breaker, is a go" She said.

"Good" He said then hangs up.

---

It's midnight and Hen is driving again while buck and eddie are on the top of the truck( Buck's idea) stargazing.

"So have you though of tk and carlos's offer?" Eddie ask.

"Yes and I decided than we should let them get first we don't have to tag along that's their day" Buck replied.

"Yeah I feel the same way. I like the idea but True" Eddie said.

"Oh please you just want to split the expenses" Buck said.

"Haha fine you got me but seriously we should let them get married first, they deserved each other" Eddie replied.

Eddie looks in the stars both of them on lying on the ground. Buck turned to eddie.

"I love you eddie" Buck said as the stars shines above the sky.

Eddie turned to buck and smiled. "I love you too, buck" He said then grabs buck's hand.

The boys continue stargazing while holding hand.

Hey guys thank you all for your comments regarding the plot problem. I decided to stick to what I originally planned but still try to add the storyline of the 911. I added a new plot on the fan fiction to spice things up. I know that I said that I might be finishing the fanfiction but I just got a lot of ideas and I know people hate fanfiction that are too long but I really want to write more so yeah, haters gonna hate. Anyway I tried to not spoil the crossover event much but I really recommend you to watch it (if you haven't watched it yet, which I'm pretty sure you have) especially the part where tk things buck is asking him out. That was the highlight for me. I really hate shows that are queer baiting. But I just won't let go of the 911 that easily.

I should probably stop typing anyway hope you like the chapter.