Ignored. Ch 5

*Morning*

"Ugh, what happened?" buck asks himself as he gets up on the couch with a massive hangover.

"wait this isn't my bed?" buck said as he examines the room.

"It's only Eddie's house" he heard Eddie's voice in the kitchen.

"Oh No That was not a dream, it's real. I kiss Eddie" buck suddenly realizes and now panicking. 'Ok Buckley play dumb like you don't remember what happened last night' buck said to himself then he remembered the kiss again and again. Until Morning wood happened. buck suddenly realized that he is hard.

"hey, buck are you awake," Eddie asks as he walks to the living room, Buck quickly covers his pants with the blanket.

"hey, Eddie... um, do ..what happened last night?" I ask trying to make him believe that I don't know what happened last night.

"Well... um, you were very drunk then you turn red and..... then you passed out," Eddie said giving me a plate of eggs and bacon.

"Thanks, I'm so sorry for crashing in your house," buck said as he ate one of the bacon.

"Hey no problem Christopher always love your company," Eddie said as he walks back to the kitchen.

"speaking of Christopher where is he?" buck asks looking around.

"Oh, Carla took him to school a few minutes before you woke up" Eddie was still in the kitchen.

"I should get going I already barged to your home long enough," buck said as he finishes his breakfast and stands up.

"Alright bye see you at work," Eddie said waving goodbye at buck in the kitchen.
'That smile... oh what am I doing now.' buck said and walks out then close the door.

Eddie's POV

'Did buck forget about last night or he is just pretending?' I ask myself still not sure. 'why would he do that, well it wasn't a joke besides who even jokes at kissing your best friend' Eddie while washing dishes remembered the time they kiss last night. 'I never kiss a man before... it's different when I was kiss Shannon or any women for that matter' Eddie still not sure what happened. 'ugh what the heck Bobby you only ask me to watch over him and now everything is a mess' Eddie said as he washes the dishes.

*At the station*

Tk, Chim, and Hen are on the couch talking as usual.

"So what's the relationship of Eddie and Buck... not to barge in but they seem to close," TK asks whispering.

"Well, they said they're only friends but we don't believe that heck we even made a bet on when it will happen," Hen said looking around to see if either man is upstairs.

" promise TK if you keep your eyes wide open you will see they are really close, too close in fact," Chim said as he drinks a cup of coffee.

"I bet they are," TK said and puts a 10 dollar bill on the table. "I wanna bet too," TK said with full-on determination.

"Alright, when?" Hen asks.. as he grabs her paper.

When will Buddie gonna happen?

Hen Valentines Day $13
Chim
and Halloween $15
Maddie

Athena
and New Year's Eve $17
Bobby

"Um this Christmas" TK said.

"Wow, I think your overconfident Tyler.. say bye-bye to 10 dollars if Buddie happens on Valentine's Day," Hen said as he grabs the money.

"Oh, I just have a strong feeling those two will click this Christmas" TK said and they keep talking while waiting for the other to arrive.

Buck, Bobby, and Eddie arrived at the firehouse.

"Hey brought some cookies," Eddie said as he hands them a box full of cookies.

He takes a bite. "hmm not bad did you make these Eddie" TK said as he takes a bite.

"Yeah me, Christopher, and Buck," Eddie said trying to point at a buck but nowhere to be found.

"let me try one," Bobby said as he grabs one.

"I think you put too much chocolate, Eddie," bobby said coughing from all that sweet chocolate.

"hehe sorry cap you know kids these days they love chocolates," Eddie said as he grabs one himself.

"Hey Eddie can I talk to you for a minute?" bobby ask and Eddie agreed.

"So have you found out what's wrong with Buck?" bobby asks whispering.

After cap mention buck all the memories came back especially the kiss. "I um..-"

they got cut when the alarm ring and both of them and the rest of the team hops on the truck.

The whole shift Buck is ignoring everyone, he still talks to them when he has to but it's not usual. Eddie notices this and tried to ask what's wrong but he keeps telling him that he's fine just a hangover maybe, Eddie still doubts about Buck forgetting what happened last night. He knows that Buck is just pretending maybe he was embarrassed about the situation.

When they finally arrived at the station Carla and Christopher are waiting for Eddie.

"dad," Chris said as he walks toward Eddie.

"hey, Buddy what are you doing here?" Eddie asks looking at Carla then at Chris.

"His teacher asks everyone to make a letter to your most favorite person in the world," Carla said.

"and who are those people?" Eddie smiled.

"Buck" Chris said and Eddie wasn't surprised.

"what about me?" Eddie asks looking at Chris faking a sad face.

"I also made one for you two dad" Chris handed 2 letters to his dad. Eddie looks for Buck and when he found him sitting in the locker room.

"Hey bud, you should give him yourself," He said pointing at buck.

"Ok dad" Chris replied as he walks to the locker room.

This is bad. I ignored everyone and it's tearing me apart. I just... I can't be ga...y. What would my parents say? Maddie? I should keep ignoring Eddie maybe if I ignored him long enough all this feeling will disappear. I but it could break my heart at the process and I don't want that I can't go through that, not again.

"Hi, buck!" Chris surprised him.

"hey... buddy why are you here?" buck asks looking at Eddie and Carla talking.

"My teacher ask us to make a letter on who is our favorite person in the world and that you Buck. you and my dad are the best, you always hang out with me even if you are busy you always find time for us. I'm really glad that my dad met you" Chris said handing Buck a letter.

"Thanks, buddy you're the best kid in the world and nothing will change that," buck said hugging Christopher.

"So do you mind answering why you were staring at Buck for a while when he was asleep on your couch?" Carla asks with a smirk on her face.

"I wasn't staring." Eddie denied it.

"oh please Eddie I was there looking at your window, you were staring" Carla still did not let it go.

"It was nothing promise," Eddie said as he looks at buck hugging Chris he realized that he is starting to develop feelings for his best friend or maybe it's already there. 'this is bad. I'm getting confused... Do I have feeling for buck?'