Cookies and a Kiss. Ch 4

TK walks to the station and sees everyone preparing breakfast so he walks upstairs to meet the others because he was not able to meet them in person last night due to an emergency.

*Morning*

"Hello I'm Captain bobby Nash but you already met me last night," Bobby said as he shakes TK's hand.

"these are my team or family," Bobby said looking at them.

"Hi I'm Howard but you can call me Chim"
chim said as he shakes TK's hand.

"Hey I'm Eddie Diaz nice to finally meet you Tyler," Eddie said.

"You can just call me TK," he said looking at them.

"alright TK I'm Henrietta but Hen is, alright," Hen said as he hugs TK.

"Evan Buckley but just call me Buck... see Eddie, if you stick with Edmundo you're the only one without a nickname," Buck said and Eddie gave him an unamused face.

"Alright, food ready" Bobby called the other.

*at the table*

"So TK tell me about yourself," Chim asks looking at TK.

"well... um, I work on station 126 as a firefighter, I live with my dad in Austin Texas," TK said as he eats his food.

"How about a love life with that handsome face of yours bet all the girls at texas are going crazy" Hen joked looking at TK.

"Um probably.. but no girl... I'm gay and I have a boyfriend Carlos he is the one I was with last night" TK said as he was comfortable sharing this info with his fellow firefighter.

"Guess we play on the same team," Hen said giving TK a high five.

"So how long have you two been together?" Chim asks.

"about a couple of months we are still knowing each other but it's been great."

"So what does your boyfriend do?" Eddie asks looking at TK.

"He is a police officer" Tk replied and Eddie nodded.

"Buck?" bobby ask looking at buck as he was eating silently.

"yes?" he replied with a whisper voice as he keeps eating.

"Why are you so distant?" bobby asks and the other change their point of view from TK to buck.

"what can't a guy be silent sometimes" buck replied.

"Um well, not you," chim said pointing at Buck.

They got interrupted when the bell ring and everyone grabs their gears and runs to the truck.

After an hour of saving lives, their shifts were over. Everyone is packing up to leave when a person walks to the fire station.

He walks to nash " hello captain nash is TK here?" Carlos asks bobby.

"yeah Carlos, you can go upstairs if you want," Bobby said and Carlos walks upstairs to see TK talking to Hen. Then the other notice Carlos.

"hey, Carlos right? come in" Eddie said as he notices Carlos walking upstairs.

Eddie notices that Carlos is looking at Hen.

"don't worry she is a lesbian" Eddie whispered.

"oh no she just reminds me of someone" Carlos walks to the two.

"Hey Carlos meet Hen, Hen meets Carlos, my boyfriend," TK said pointing at Hen and then Carlos.

"Hey," Carlos waves at Hen and the other and they wave back.