Deal Gone Wrong

"Did she kill Simon... But why?" Oliver asks confuse by the situation.

"Simon is her brother why kill him?" Carlos ask.

As Carlos looks around he notices that the floor on the corner is not even and it's being covered by a carpet.

He took the carpet off and saw a trapdoor underneath.

"Carlos what did you found?" Oliver asks and Athena heads there as well.

"Well let see" Carlos opened the door and they couldn't believe their eyes.

"Are those... Corps... 5 dead bodies..." Carlos and Oliver felt sick just looking at 5 bodies stuck on the floor.

"We need to get out of here" Carlos ran back to the entrance and tried to kick the metal that is blocking the door. No use.

___

"Hey, Maddie have you seen Oliver last night?" Josh asks Maddie.

"No... And Tyler also called me if I saw Carlos" Maddie replied.

"I'm getting worried it's been a few hours since and he still has never called me" Josh replied.

"We should ask Athena... (She called her) straight to voicemail... How about Captain Nash" Maddie said and called his number.

___

"What so good about Captain Nash?" Chloe asks still pointing a gun at both of them.

"What?" Bobby replied confuse.

"SHUT UP I'M NOT TALKING TO you" Chloe yelled and turn to the side.

"What so good about him?" She asks again.

"Who is she talking to?" TK whispered.

"Him... What makes you think he is better than we are?" Chloe ask.

"Him?" Chloe ask.

"He is the one responsible for your mother's death, you should be here trying to kill him" Chloe drops on the ground and drop a phone with blood on it.

She presses play.

Simon: Why did we escape?
Chloe: To avenge your mother's death right... our mother's death.
Simon: Is it what she wants?
Chloe: Of course this is what she wants... She died because the firefighter didn't save her
Simon: The fire shouldn't have happened if I did not leave my experiment on the floor before I go to school......Captain Nash did his job.
Chloe: No He failed to save her we were supposed to be a family.
Simon: But it was my fault she died and it took me a day to figure that out but I just assume it wasn't my fault but it is
Chlor: No Simon it's not your fault
Simon: Yes it is. And I don't want to do what we planned to do
Chloe: What?!
Simon: Captain Nash did nothing wrong he tried to save her... All that matter is he tried
Chloe: What are you saying?
Simon: Let not bother them anymore.. Look at us... Look what we become... I was supposed to be working on the new experimental invention but here we are trying to kill the person that tried to save our mother.
Simon: So let's Just forget about it Yeah... let's just leave them be... Deal?"
Chloe: No!! (Gun shoot sound)
Simon: Ch..l.(Vomit)
Chloe: Don't worry brother I will avenge you and mother (Another gun shoot sound)

End

____

The two were shocked at what they just heard.

"So Simon is dead... She killed him" TK said.

"I did kill him... But once I cut your captain's body and took his heart... I will put it to my brother and he will destroy the 118" Chloe replied and points the gun at Bobby.

Then Bobb's phone ring from the table

Chloe shoots the cellphone until it stops vibrating.

___

Oliver looks at Simon's corpse and saw a doll figure next to it.

"Now that's a creepy doll" Oliver replied.

"Doll?" Carlos quickly looks and inspect the creepy doll.

"What is it?" Athena ask.

"It looks like one of Simon's homemade ticking time bomb" Carlos replied.

"I have an idea..." Athena said.

Carlos turns the head backward and throws it to the metal door. The 3 moves as far away from the door as possible and uses the table as a shield.

Tick tock Tick tock Tick tock Tick tock Tick Boom

"Did it work?" Oliver asks covering his ears.

Athena looks and it did.

"It did now come on before the Truck explodes," Athena said and the 3 sprints to the door and head out before the truck exploded.

As they went outside they saw a car and ask for help. They let them in and drive back to the city.

___

Now it's time to give me your heart" Chloe said.

"Are you insane lady?" TK said.

"Shut up this has nothing to do with you... Well good luck finding your husband... Tyler" Chloe.

"You. What did you do with Carlos... I'm gonna murder you if you hurt him!!" TK yelled.

"I had to take care of his wife but Buck's brother and your husband were with her so I had to lock them away so we can have a chat" Chloe said.

"Then let's chat instead," Eddie said from behind and tased her.

"Cap... TK" Buck sprints toward them and unties Tk and Bobby.

"Are you guys alright did she hurt you?... Where is Simon?" Buck ask.

"He is gone?" Bobby replied.

"What?" Eddie and Buck said confuse.

"Chloe killed him" TK replied and look back at the phone covered with blood.

"Why did she kill him?" Buck ask

"Because he doesn't want to harm us anymore even after what I failed to do" Bobby realizes that that's 2 blood on his hands. Simon and his mom.

"No Cap it's not your fault" Buck replied and tries to comfort him.

"It's a Deal Gone Wrong... It's not your fault cap. Even Simon admitted that he is the one that causes the fire and he accepted what happened" TK replied.

When Eddie thought that Chloe is down she quickly overpowered him and was about to shoot Bobby but then she stops.

"No this time," Athena said holding her gun.

Chloe drops on the ground and police walk inside the house.

"Tk" Carlos ran to his husband and hugs him tightly.

"Carlos... I thought I lost you" He replied.

"Bobby are you alright?" Athena ask.

"I'm fine Athena" he replied.

I'm fine...