YES Ch 41

Buck just revive eddie after drowning. Eddie cough some water as he gets up. Buck comfort him as he keeps rubbing his hand on eddie's back.

He took a few seconds to get some air and then he thought of something. He check his pockets and he can't find it. Buck ask what's wrong. Eddie tried to get up but he's legs are weak from earlier. Buck ask him one more time what's wrong? He finally said it. "The Small black box... I need to get it."

Buck without hesitation jump back to the water and head to the car to find it. He kept looking until he found a black box. He head back up land and goes to eddie, who is still on the floor.

The ambulance came in and eddie and buck are taken to the hospital.

In the ambulance.

Eddie ask to never open the box because it is a surprise and buck agreed. He grabs eddie's hand and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

He called bobby and Owen to let them know what happened. After a while they arrived and they head straight to a room to examine him if there were any other complications.

Buck patiently waits in the waiting room still wet holding the box the eddie specifically told him to never open. He keep thinking of what is inside of it.

Owen, Tk and Christopher arrived but the 118 are going to be late due to a fire accident. They sit with him to comfort him. Tk notice that buck is holding something. He ask him what it is knowing that he already know it.

Buck said that he doesn't know because Eddie ask him to not open it yet. Christopher hugs buck and he hugs back.

After a few hours the doctor arrived. Everybody gets up to hear the good news and the bad news. The doctor ask who are they. Buck told him that he is his boyfriends and these are his friends and his son.

The doctor nodded and cleared her throat. "He is very lucky that you brought him here in time or he would have suffer more damage" Buck ask what about his leg. "His legs suffered due to the accident but the good things is that all the veins and arteries were not cut or anything so he can probably walk perfectly again in a few days.. Would you like to speak with him?" They nodded and head inside.

Eddie saw his son run to him. He hug both buck and Christopher. Christopher ask if he is fine now. Eddie nodded. Buck gave back the box to eddie. He ask if he opened it and he promise that he dind't.

He smiled and ask tk to record them. he grabs his phone and started recording. Buck got confused for a bit on what's happening. Hen, Chim, Maddie and Bobby arrived.

Eddie opened the box and reveals 2 rings. "Evan Buckley will you marry me?" Eddie said it. Buck's heart melt as he never thought that eddie who he started catching feelings before. He did not thought that this fantasy will turn to reality. Eddie is now proposing to him. To be his husband. "Yes!" He replied and everybody cheers.

They both put on the rings and kiss. Other nurses videotaped it and share it to the internet.

-----

After a while somebody knock on the door. Maddie opened it and it's Darwin holding a giant Ticket to Paris. He congratulate them and gave eddie the giant ticket and they took a picture as a family.

"Now you guys don't need to spend money on a honeymoon" Chin said.

Eddie and buck look at him with 'are you done' face.

Christopher sit near buck and hugs him.

"Your going to be my other dad buck" he said.

"I thought I was already your dad" Buck replied.

"Yes but now your my dad's husband" He smiled and look at eddie who is also smiling.

"Are you ok Christopher of me being married to buck?" Eddie ask.

"Yes I'm okay dad... Mom has a special place in our heart but you also deserved to be happy dad... You love buck and he loves you. I love you both dads" He said and the whole family hug each other making a really big Group hug.

"Guys your crushing me" Eddie said as he tried to get some air.

"Sorry eddie" Tk said.

Athena arrived at the hospital.

"Athena" Bobby said as he tried to hug her but she ignored him.

The other looks at her as she walk pass bobby and head straight to eddie and buck.

"You got some nerve boys" She said a bit threatening.

"What did we do?" Buck ask.

"Why are you so stress anyway athena?" Chim ask.

"You all got some nerves to not inform me about buck and eddie's accident and proposal I'm so locking all of you in jail" She said.

"That just it?" Hen ask confuse just like the rest.

"Yes I found it in the Cute couple tv show that the police were watching in the office" She added.

"Sorry athena a lot just happened" Bobby said as he hugs her.

"Well since you put it that way, I forgive all of you" She replied.

"Anyway I got preset for the both of you" She said as he hand over a blue box.

"What is it?" Eddie ask after shaking it.

"Just open it" She said.

(A picture of eddie, christopher and buck last year before they were a couple)

"How did you got this photo?" Buck ask.

"Secret. See you guys are destined for each other. Look at how happy you guys are " Athena said.

"You weren't even in there that time. We never saw any cameras" Eddie added.

"I got my ways I know you too will eventually get together" She said as she sits down.

The two can't believe what they just heard.

"What if there's more?" Buck said.

"Oh I got a lot lot more where that came from" She said.

"A lot of what?" Owen ask while the others were confuse on what athena's gift is.