A New temporary firefighter. Ch 3

Eddie and Buck arrive at the station 20 mins late because of traffic.

"Sorry we're late," buck said after running upstairs.
"Where were you two?" bobby ask looking at the two.

"Me and buck overslept," Eddie said adjusting his uniform.

"Wow, you slept together," Hen said examining the two "about time" chim added.

Buck and Eddie look at each other for a second before "Not like that... Chris and Eddie fell asleep and I let them spend the night" Buck clarified.

"Okay," chim replied while Hen is raising her eyebrow. They seem to not be convinced, but just let it go.

"anyway, sor-" Buck gets cut off as bobby was nowhere near to being found

"where's Bobby?" Buck asks looking for his captain.

"talking to Athena I think" Chim replied pointing at Bobby downstairs.

After a few minutes, Bobby walks back upstairs and grabs everyone's attention. "Ok listen I have an announcement to make" everyone paid attention to Bobby as he was discussing. "due to some members taking a few weeks' breaks because of Christmas. Someone has to cover their shifts so we will have a new temporary firefighter Later his name is Tyler Kennedy Strand" Bobby continued. "I happened to know his father captain Owen Strand he is a good captain of station 126 so I hope you be good to him... that's all for now," Bobby said and everyone continues to do their business.

After a few minutes, the bell rings and everyone gets moving. (emergency a giant Christmas tree crashed on the highway and a lot of car crashes).

They arrived at the place people ran away from the danger some are trying to help the injured person.

"Alright Hen checks those patients that might have been injured Chim, Buck, and Eddie go check the surrounding area, see if anyone is still inside or stuck in their cars". Bobby pointed to the car crash and the man lying on the ground.

They search for a while and they found a woman stuck in her car.

"Hey, Eddie found someone!" Buck yelled and he runs toward him.

"Help please I can't get out" A woman yelled stuck in her seat, she tried to move but seems to be stuck.

"ok we will get you out ma'am," Eddie said as he checks for a way to remove the woman.

"what's your name ma'am?" Buck asks.

"It's Ivy...Ivy Rose" She said scared.

"oh what a lovely name, don't worry we will get you out," Eddie said and removes her seat belt.

Buck feels a bit jealous when Eddie complimented the girl. 'I mean Evan Buckley is an awesome name too' he said to himself as he helps Eddie pull the lady.

Chim said to the radio "Captain it's all clear in this area."

"All alright great now I want you back," Bobby said and chim hurried back.

"Buck and Eddie already rescued the lady and I already check her," Hen said as he walks toward bobby.

"Well let's take her to the hospital," Chim said and everyone hops on and drives to the hospital.

"Alright we will take it from here," A doctor said and others soon came after to take the lady.

"Guess Christmas tree is mostly the center of attention at the holidays," Chim said as they are on their way back to the station.

They were out all day going back and forth at so many places due to disasters, accidents, etc.

*Midnight*

*road not far from Los Angeles*

"Hey Tk we're almost there to Los Angeles," Carlos said as he drives the car.

"Ugh Carlos it's still midnight," TK said as he tries to find a comfortable position on his seat.

"Alright TK go get some sleep, I will wake you up when we are there in the station..ok" Owen continues "and you Carlos still need to sleep as well, I will drive the rest of the way, you go sleep, even if it's only 30 minutes nap. You both need your strength tomorrow" Owen said and Carlos stops the car so Owen can drive and he can rest.

*at the station*

Buck, Hen, and Chim are playing a video game. Eddie calls Carla on the phone and bobby preparing dinner.

"Buck stop running over the bodies you lose a point for that" chim said pointing at the screen.

"don't tell him that I want to win this" hen said as she slaps Chim's hand.

"Guys stop! you're distracting me" buck said as he tried to look a the TV screen.

"Game over I win," Hen said as she stands up and taunts the other.

"dinner is ready," Bobby said and everyone walks to the table to eat.

While eating bobby got a call. "Excuse me" bobby excuse himself. "hello?" he asked.

Owen: "Hey Bobby"

Bobby: "Owen hey it's been a while"

Owen: "Yeah I know like 3-4 years and I might check the station myself when we get there"

Bobby: "Oh you want another challenge?"

Owen: "Haha... Nah TK is working not me"

Bobby: "Why?"

Owen: "I have Chemotherapy tomorrow"

Bobby: "Wait I'm sorry did you say Chemo?"

Owen: "Yes Bobby I have cancer"

Bobby: "Oh I'm sorry to hear that I --"

Owen: "Don't worry I'm still fighting.... anyway I just call to update you that we are almost there"

Bobby: "alright thanks for letting me know, safe drive"

Owen: "thanks" (drop call)

Bobby walks back at the station. "alright so they are almost here" he said as he sits down with the other. The other nodded and goes back to eating.

*half an hour later at the station*

A car parked near the station. "Captain nash" Owen said as he walks to him.

"Just call me Bobby, Owen," Bobby said as he shakes his hand

"Oh and here is my son Tk and this is Carlos," Owen said pointing at TK then Carlos.

"Nice to meet you TK and Carlos...Come in" Bobby said as he walks inside the station.

Everyone was looking around the station. "I sense something on him," Hen said looking at Tk.

"wow you have powers now hen" chin joked.

"really! No I mean I feel something about him" Hen replied.

"wait I thought you're into women?" Eddie asked.

"Not like that god you guys are difficult," Hen said as he walks away.

Buck can't help but wonder he does feel something strange or different about this TK fellow.

Hey, guys hope you like this Chapter I added Tk, Carlos, and Captain Owen because I want to see these characters interact with each other. I really can't wait for the new season of 911 and 911 lone star.