1. Trouble

Jungkook Pov:

"Bye bitches!" I yelled back at the guards while I was running away from them.
"Jeon Jungkook stop running or we will kick the shine of your head!" They screamed at me but I just laughed and kept on running.
"First you have to catch me!" I answered and started to speed up even more.
"Jungkook come back here!!" They continued with the screaming and also tried to speed up. I looked back and a smirk formed on my face before I took my bag off and threw it away. The guards already knew what I was up to so they took their net guns out. I jumped up and the next moment my wings appeared and I was ready to leave.
"JUNGKOOK STOP!" One of them yelled and shoot me with the gun. As I expected he missed.
"That's all you have bitches?" I laughed and flew around them making fun of them.
"Stop playing and come down you crazy bird." They said angry.
"And by the way, where did you get those words. What did you say? Bitches?" The guards asked and I smirked.
"From the human world. They say it so often and I think it's funny." I smiled at them and was about to leave but suddenly something held my leg and pulled me down.
"What the-" I looked around confused.

"Oh heaven..." I said to myself and smiled awkwardly.
"Jungkook it's you again. Why am I not surprised." I was met with the mad face of my principal. He prefers to be called God Jin.
"H-Hello sir. Nice day we have today." I stuttered and smiled stupidly.
"What have you done this time?" He turned to the guards and asked them.
"This stupid fly stole my hat." The guard said and crossed his arms.
"Oh that. Well at least he didn't paint your wings when took a nap like last time." Jin rolled his eyes and looked back at me.
"Jungkook please." He held his hand out for me. I took the hat off and gave it to him.
"Thank you. Here you go." He smiled at the guard and gave him the hat. After giving me an angry glare the guard left. I giggled but it didn't less long because God looked at me really mad.
"Stand up Jungkook." Jin commanded and I quickly did so.
"Yes sir?" I asked and tried to look as innocent as possible but it's hard when you are me.
"Jungkook you will never learn." He started.
"You are causing so much trouble for me you know that, right?!" He continued and now I lowered my head.
"I know." I answered upset.
"Listen, I know that you are young and that you just wanna have fun but could you make less trouble and focus on school little more. I would be really sad if you mess up your chances to be a soldier." He placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked up. Now he was smiling. I smiled back and nodded.
"That's good. But you will still get your punishment." He pointed his finger at me to make it clear.
"O-okay." I answered.
"Detention after school!" He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Was that an eye roll? So you wanna clean the school garden instead?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. I took a step back.
"Oh no! Detention is great. Best place to spend my time at. I will get going now. Bye!" I quickly answered and ran away before he could have changed his mind. While I was walking to class I met my two best friends. Jimin and J-Hope.

 Jimin and J-Hope

We became friends the first day at school and luckily we were still in the same class

"Hey guys!" I waved at them while I was now running a little. They came up to me and also said hello.
"Jungkook I heard that you did something again." Jimin whispered into my ear and I just gave him a smile.
"Oh it's really not a big deal. They are just overreacting." I shrugged my shoulder and simply answered while still walking.
"But I do have detention after school." I added not really happy.
"Oh we could come and keep you company." J-Hope said excited but Jimin wasn't happy about that plan at all.
"If they see us we will get in trouble too." Jimin explained a little afraid.
"Nobody will see us if we just go through the window." J-Hope winked at Jimin who just rolled his eyes.
"Alright, whatever. Let's just go to flying class." Jimin said and threw his arms around our shoulder while we walked to class. The day went just normal. Well for now...

 Well for now