9. Locked away

"Taehyung take him to the others. Do whatever you want but don't kill him yet. We could get some use out of him." Namjoon commanded and suddenly I was grabbed by my ripped shirt and dragged away. 'Don't kill him yet'. That's right. I wasn't an angel anymore so it meant that I wasn't immortal anymore. I looked up and saw Taehyung walking aggressively.
"You must be jealous of him because he clearly has more saying here." I said quiet proud of myself because of this action.

" I said quiet proud of myself because of this action

He wasn't going to break me. I could feel his grip on me tightening and he walked faster. He was mad that was easy to realize. I was dragged down some stairs harshly. I could have cry out for help but I held it back. As I looked up in the dark room, what I saw made me stand there shocked with large eyes.
"Like what you see?" Taehyung whispered into my ear with an obvious smirk. I couldn't say anything because I was still under shock because of the view. There were cages with people inside them. They looked like zombies with wounds all over their bodies. I was terrified, I really was. My head started to hurt as I stared longer at the people. Some of them didn't even move and some of them were just groaning in pain as they laid on the ground.
"For you I have a special cage." He said and started to drag me to the very end of the room. There was a small cage with chains in it. He opened the door and before he pushed me inside, he whispered into my ear.

 He opened the door and before he pushed me inside, he whispered into my ear

"Welcome to hell." And with that I was hit on the head and landed in the cage. Chains landed around my ankles and they were locked to the cage. Taehyung closed the cage door and locked it twice.
"Don't get to comfortable. A lot of fun is waiting for us." After he said that he started to walk away and I was left alone in the dark. I couldn't see or hear the other people around me because I was so far away. In the farthest corner of the room.

Jin Pov:

I was sitting on my chair in the office and freaked out a little. Somehow I felt strange. I felt bad in the air. And I didn't even have my ball so I couldn't look if anything was going on. Suddenly my door was ripped open and Jongin ran inside.
"Jongin? What is?" I asked curious.
"It's...It's about Jungkook." He said and my eyes widened. I ran out with him into the garden where two guards were waiting. In between them was J-Hope with an already terrified look on his face.

 In between them was J-Hope with an already terrified look on his face

I walked up to him and laid my hand on his shoulder.
"J-Hope what is going on?" I asked a little afraid because I didn't wanted to hear the wrong answer.
"Jimin...He is in the human world." He whispered without lifting his head. I couldn't believe my ears.
"What?! How?!" I yelled confused. He was still staring at the ground.
"He was hiding in the cloud walker which took Jungkook down." He said and my head was spinning. What was going on here?!
"Why didn't you hold him back?!" I yelled again and I couldn't see on him that he was little afraid.
"I-I couldn't. He was so stubborn." He added and I tried to calm myself. It wasn't right to scream at him.
"We have to go for him." I said and was about run away with the guards but J-Hope spoke again.
"Wait! There is more..." He continued.
"J-Hope tell me!" I said. At this point I couldn't control my voice because of the frustration I had inside.
"He sent me a message through the wingring but I couldn't contact him ever since." He started and I was already pulling my hair. Of course he couldn't. Wingrings doesn't work down there.
"What did he say?" I asked and once again J-Hope got nervous.
"Jungkook was taken by a boy." He said. I had no words. Someone kidnapped Jungkook?
"Jimin said that the boy who took him had...I don't know...horns?" J-Hope finished. My blood stopped flowing in my wings. This couldn't be. I just stood the not believing my ears. The thing I was most afraid of happened to be true...

 The thing I was most afraid of happened to be true