21. The truth

Jin Pov:

I searched like crazy and scanned every corner to see if I could find anything. Once the sun was down I even flew up to check it from the distant but nothing suspicious was seen. Everything was way to normal.
"Sir nothing." The guards said and I held my head frustrated. This just couldn't be.
"Keep on looking." I commanded and the guards looked at each other without moving.
"Sir do you remember when he left. We were looking day and night and scanned every inch of the earth three times and still found nothing. We are missing something." One of them spoke and I was getting really frustrated.
"I don't care about anything! Just keep on looking." I yelled at them and they sighed. Maybe I was a bit crazy but I couldn't control myself. Everything was making me go insane.
"We looked everywhere except underground." The other guard said more frustrated and not really serious as they started to keep on looking. Just then a light lit up above my head.

 Just then a light lit up above my head

That was it.
"Wonho you are a genius." I said as I almost jumped on him. He was completely right. We didn't search underground.

Taehyung Pov:

I walked up and down in my room really frustrated and checked myself every two minutes in the mirror to see if I could find something suspicious on my body but nothing.
"What did that bitch do to me? Did he poison me?" I threw my palm to my face and yelled frustrated. This whole situation was freaking me out. Why was I suddenly in pain. I have never felt pain in my life before, I am only causing it. This was ridiculous.
"I've had enough." I said as I stormed out of the room and ran downstairs to Namjoon. He was sitting on his throne with a glass of wine in his hand. Once he saw me, he started smirking.
"Ah Taehyung I was looking for you. Tell me how are things going?" He asked but I couldn't response at all and started straight away with what I wanted.
"Namjoon there is something wrong with me." I said and now Namjoon attention turned towards me and he raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?" He asked as he stood up from his seat and started walking towards me.

"I don't know it's just...I get this weird pain anytime that fucking bird cries and I don't know why. I think he put a spell on me because this is not normal." I explained and the moment I mentioned that whenever he cries, his eyes widened. Did he know what was going on?
"Does it get stronger every time his cries becomes more intense?" He asked and I shook my head as a yes. He let out a frustrated sigh and brushed his hair back before continuing to talk.
"Taehyung there are some things that you still don't know." He started and I raised an eyebrow.

Alright what was going on here? We sat down and he continued talking

"So this may sound weird but hell was created way after heaven." I looked as him confused while he spoke and didn't understand what he meant.
"One day there was someone who didn't agree with the choices that were made up there and ran away. He created the world in the way he saw it and time by time it turned darker and darker and became hell. This is how evil was created but this came with consequences. Every time someone was born up there, they were also born down here." My eyes grew big as he continued explained and I couldn't say a word. I was born two times?
"As time passed, the two parts became distant and grew their own personalities but even though they were so different, there was still something that connected them. Their emotions." Once he said that word, I was really grossed out. Emotions? I don't have stuff like that.
"If one feels sad, the other one feels sad. If one is happy, the other one is happy and if one cries, the other one feels their pain and their heart start hurting. That's the strongest feeling." I didn't want to believe my ears. There wasn't any heart inside my body that could hurt. I was a brick.
"So like twins or something?" I asked not really understand what this conversation was going to.
"More like soulmates." Namjoon said and I sat there pale like the wall, not believing it. That fucking dick was my soulmate?! There was no way. This couldn't be.

 This couldn't be