41. Your are my soulmate

Author Pov:

"What happened to you after that?" He asked Yoongi and his face turned dark because of that question. Jimin knew that the answer most likely wasn't going to be any good.

 Jimin knew that the answer most likely wasn't going to be any good

"I became a killing machine. Nobody could stop me. My anger and pain made me so strong that I could easily deal with five devils on my own in just two minutes. The pain after loosing a soulmate is the worst and most dangerous pain out there. Specially for a devil. They will only be seeing blood from that moment on." As Yoongi kept on explaining, he noticed Jimin scooting more and more to the back of the cell. He got scared because of the way he was telling his story. Yoongi must have looked really angry.
"But I stopped. I didn't want this devil life anymore so I quit. That's why I was living in the human world. I don't want anything to do with this place anymore. It was really hard to turn myself back to normal after the incident but I did it and now I don't want to go back. Once we found your friend you will go home and I will go back to the humans. That's how it's supposed to be." Yoongi stopped but Jimin still wasn't satisfied with the story. He knew something was missing.
"But Yoongi...why were they saying that I was yours...why were you in pain when I was?" Jimin asked him carefully and Yoongi sighed. He already knew that question would come sooner or later.
"It wasn't easy to stop rebelling after the incident but one morning changed everything. I woke up and for some reason I wasn't feeling awful like all the other days. I was feeling quite normal. It was weird but as the day went by I started to feel even better and at the end of the day I caught myself smiling. It was so weird. The next days I wasn't even thinking about ruining some else's life which was really weird because that became an everyday routine to me. Three days after I smiled for the first time, I felt something weird in my stomach and suddenly I could hear a laughter in my ear. My eyes lit up right away and my heart started beating really fast. The emptiness was filled with something like joy and I had no idea where it was coming from but I loved it. It felt like I became whole again. Even though it seemed like an impossible thought, I couldn't not think about him and that he was okay. I really felt like he was alive. More like I knew that he was alive. It's weird but I knew it." Jimin still seemed really confused while Yoongi was explaining and didn't seem to be able to put one and two together. Yoongi chuckled at how cute his confused face was.

 Yoongi chuckled at how cute his confused face was

"That doesn't make any sense. You told me that he died in a car accident. And also, you also said that humans can't have soulmates. Only devils and angels as they are either too good or too bad and there is no balance." Jimin said with crossed arms now and Yoongi rubbed the back of his head while smiling. Well now was the interesting part coming.
"That is true. It looks like he was such a good person that he had no bad sides at all so he did have a soulmate even though he was living on earth. He belonged to heaven but for some reason he wasn't born there the first time." Jimin raised an eyebrow when Yoongi said first time. He was even more confused than before.
"I wasn't 100% sure before. Even though I felt it, I still couldn't be sure but once I meet you I knew it right away. You are my soulmate." Yoongi finally spat it out and Jimin just stood there shocked, not knowing what to say or do or whatever. He was totally confused.
"That's not possible. You said soulmates are supposed to be the same age. You look older than I am. And also you said yourself you saw your soulmate die. How can I be your soulmate then?" Jimin asked and was getting a bit louder, most likely because of frustration but Yoongi just stood there calmly and let Jimin let his frustration out. It was his right after finding out all of this at once.

"I know it sound ridiculous but what doesn't of this whole story? Jimin it is really you

"I know it sound ridiculous but what doesn't of this whole story? Jimin it is really you. You are that boy that I used to watch. You are the one who was such a good person that after you died, your soul was taken to heaven and you were reborn as an angel. Just as you should have been born the first time. Our souls are somehow the same but still somehow not. You are the one that made me good and also bad. You are everything." Yoongi took a step closer to Jimin and wanted to touch his hand but Jimin backed away with his shocked face. He couldn't stand this. Not because it sounded so ridiculous but because he was actually starting to believe it. He always had the feeling that something was missing and he also got a lot of deja vu feelings and that he forgot something important. It was his past life that he forgot. Everything started to somehow make sense. Why god was so protective of him all the time. Why he sent Jungkook down. Because he was scared that if he stays up there he will be rebelling against the rules even more and become bad as well. Jimin needed some time so he could clear his head because all of this was way to much so he decided to be for himself for a little while. That was a big mess going on here.

 That was a big mess going on here