62. Kiss

Jimin Pov:

I stood there out of breath as god Jin hugged his old friend with teary eyes. Everything seemed to finally fall into the right place again. Yoongi stepped closer to me and started searching for something on me.
"Are you hurt? Do you have any scars or bruises?" He asked as he looked at both of my arms. I shook my head as a no and also looked if he was okay. Just small scratches, nothing serious. Thank good we made it both out alive.
"Thank you for your help. I own you a lot." I told Yoongi shyly without looking up at him. It was weird now that we were safe and I stood before him. Everything happened so fast.
"You own me nothing Jimin. I would do anything for you. For real." He said and that made me blush.

I thought I never felt like this before but for some reason the feeling was familiar

I thought I never felt like this before but for some reason the feeling was familiar. Maybe from my other life. I had to smile to myself. Now I couldn't hold myself anymore and looked up at him and into his dark eyes. I got lost in them right away. Even though he had black eyes, they were still shining so bright. I could see myself in them. Just like a mirror. I saw myself but I somehow looked different. My halo was way more visible and shining in a gold color. I had a huge smile on my face and around my whole body was a gold shine. I looked unreal. Was that how he viewed me? Is this the way I look in his eyes? I blushed and so did he once he saw me staring into his eyes. A weird feeling rushed through my body and I felt my heart beating faster than ever before. I was playing with my fingertips, trying not to look awkward but that didn't really work. Suddenly a hand was placed on my waist and pulled me close to a chest. I knew it was Yoongi. It couldn't be anybody else. I looked up at him just to see his face turning a light shade of pink as he was staring down at my lips. What was going through his head? His grip around me tightened and his other hand slowly moved up to my face. I got goosebumps where he touched me. He placed his forehead on mine and sighed quietly.
"I don't want to scare you away. You became my everything. You were alway. In every single life we lived." He said quietly so only I was able to hear it. I couldn't hide my smile anymore.

It was so visible on my face that my cheeks already started hurting

It was so visible on my face that my cheeks already started hurting. I placed my hands on his shoulder and tiptoed to be face to face with him. He wasn't that much taller than me but way wider. I massaged his muscular shoulder that were surprisingly soft and I could feel under my fingers him also getting goosebumps. He place Shia hand on my cheek and turned my head so I was looking right into his eyes.
"Can I?" He asked suddenly with so much passion and I knew what he meant. It was a new feeling for me but I liked it. I simply nodded my head and after that he slowly moved forward and connected his lips with mine. My hands were shaky but I tried to stay still because I didn't want this moment to end. He started moving his lips slowly, not too rough. He was taking it slowly and gently not to scare me away but at this point nothing could have scared me away. He had me and I had him. I wrapped my hands around his shirt and pulled him closer to me so I could have the full experience and that made Yoongi chuckle in between our kiss but he never broke it. His mouth opened and our tongue connected. They danced with each other so smoothly, as if they have been doing that for decades already. He slowly separation me and place his forehead on my once again.
"It's not a surprise but I feel like I still need to tell you. I love you. I always have." Yoongi said and I buried my face into his chest because my cheeks were so red that I was almost getting a fever. I couldn't say it just yet. Something was there. Something strong but I couldn't say it at that moment. I looked over to the others and could see Jin looking at us with a weak smile. It was a smile but somehow it looked sad. So sad.

Author Pov:

Author Pov:

The guards all stepped before Jin and asked him how things will be going from now on. They couldn't just simply go back to heaven and act as if nothing happened. That would have been way to dangerous. Jin explained them that he will create a barrier between heaven and the rest of the world so no angels would be able to come down ever again and the cloud walkers will be destroyed to keep them safe. There was no other choice. They had to keep the angels away from the rest of the world to keep them safe. After some time everything that happened will be just a story and eventually everyone will forget about it. No more fights, no more war. Just peace. Jimin grabbed Yoongis hand happily.
"That's great. We can all go back together. After all you also regret what you did. You became better just like Namjoon. We can live together." Jimin said with a huge smile and looked over to his god but the way Jin was looking at him was making him nervous. Jin wasn't smiling. He was looking away and but down on his lip awkwardly and embarrassed. What was going on? Jimin looked over to Yoongi confused who looked at him sighing.
"It's not that simple Jimin."...