48. Long time no see

Yoongi Pov:

I was standing in one corner of the cell, walking up and down thinking of a way to approach Jimin and also to get out of this hell hole. My head was hurting like crazy and I was really near a huge mental breakdown and in that case I didn't want Jimin next to me because I really can turn into a beast. An even bigger one then I already am. Suddenly I could hear slow steps behind me which made me turn around. Jimin was standing there with his head low and his hands rolled into fists.

 Jimin was standing there with his head low and his hands rolled into fists

He looked really exhausted and tired. I was really scared of what was waiting for me. Was he going to think I am crazy or will he just simply punch me in the face for not saving him? Or will he just simply not believe me. Things like that were going through my head but what came next was the exact opposite of what I expected.
"Alright, for whatever reason but I trust you. Everything that you told me sounds ridiculous and unbelievable but I somehow can feel that you were telling me the truth and it freaks me out. It freaks me out that I feel connected to you and it freaks me out that even though you are capable of doing horrible things, I still feel Safe with you. And it even freaks me out that I could forgive you after our first meeting. You really scared me back then." He told me and the last part didn't sound that confident anymore. A sad smile appeared and I took two steps closer to him.
"I'm sorry. That's just the first reaction your presence caused by me. I'm not that, I would never hurt you." I sad as I was standing there and didn't know where to put my arms. I didn't want to just stand there like a statue but I also didn't want to touch him in case it still freaks him out. Suddenly he lifted his head and looked me so deep in the eyes that I could feel his gaze touching my heart.
"You can. I need it right now." He said and I knew right away what to do. I lifted my arms and wrapped them around his small figure. His face buried I to my chest as he slowly placed his arms on my back.

 His face buried I to my chest as he slowly placed his arms on my back

Just gently, not to strong. It wasn't a tight hug but I didn't care. I was glad he allowed me to. Our moment didn't last very long because I suddenly could hear footsteps coming from the stairs and I immediately pushed Jimin behind myself. Either Jackson or someone else was making their way downstairs. Once the person arrived at the bottom of the stairs, I couldn't see their face very well because of the light that was storming into the room from upstairs. The door suddenly closed and now I could finally see clearly and what or who I saw surprised me.
"Taehyung?"

I said as I was staring at the tall boy before me

I said as I was staring at the tall boy before me. He has grown since the last time I have seen him. It has been a while. I didn't know how to react because even when he was younger, Taehyung was one of the best devils which means he is deadly and dangerous. Considering the fact that he has grown and is now twice as wide, he must be even more dangerous. I pushed Jimin even more to my back and held him tight. The little hair on his arm was sticking in the air and he had goosebumps all over his body which meant he knew something wasn't right and he was scared seeing someone he hasn't seen before. I had no idea what Taehyungs intentions were.
"Long time no see big brother." He suddenly spoke which made me gulp a little. Even his voice became so deep. I gave him a furious look and didn't answer.
"I'm not hear to give you a speech but to help you get out." He simply said and made his way to the cell door. That surprised and for some reason I couldn't believe him. Maybe because he never gave me a reason to believe him. He tried to break the lock while Jimin and I were still just standing there, not moving a muscle.
"And why is that?" I asked not believe any his intentions were to help me. I could see him take a deep breath and held his forehead frustrated. Now I really didn't know anymore what was going on. He signaled me to come closer and I took a step towards him so he could whisper something to me.
"My soulmate is upstairs in my room." He spat it out and my eyes grew huge. He knows about that?

 He knows about that?